Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: basket

OKAY WHAT IS IT???????????????????????????????????? You'll find out soon enough

i don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Thats the whole point. But keep guessing.

fabulous part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks😳
πŸ‘

please cont soon I'm updating right now

Yuks
Thanks
~Sunju

-Yuks- thumbnail
This is my Holi Special. Hope you like it.
Happy Holi Everyone!!!!!!

EPISODE 69

Bani and Roshni were discussing the possible reasons for Nishkant's deliberate lie about the insurance. When they got to the street they saw that is was one of very small houses. The first house on the left was number1 and the right was number 2. Guessing that all the odd numbers were on the right, that's where they focused their attention. They drove by number 4, 6, 8, 10… they were getting closer…
Suddenly Roshni phone started ringing, startling them both.
They had reached number 16 so Bani pulled over at the curb.

Roshni: Hello?

Pooja: Where are you? Dinner is on the table and we are waiting for you.

Roshni: (Exasperated) Mom! Aap sab kha lo, mein abhi thori si busy hoon.

Pooja: Roshni kaam baad mein bhi ho sakta hai. Ranveer and Rashi are leaving tomorrow so if not anything spend some time with them.

Roshni: Mom…

Pooja: I want no arguments.

Roshni heard the phone being slammed down.

Bani: Kya hua?

Roshni: Yaar you know how mom can be sometimes. Anyways chale?

Bani: I think auntie is right Rosh. What if someone lives here? And if it's deserted, then how will we get in? Maybe we should come during the day.

Roshni: Are you sure jaan?

Bani: Yeah. It will make more sense.

Roshni: Okay. Can you drop me home?

Bani: Sure.

Bani headed back towards the Chopra house and dropped Roshni off there. Roshni was too lost in her thoughts to notice the addition of an extra car in the driveway. She walked into the house and started heading towards dining room but someone grabbed her arm and pushed her against a wall.
Her eyes widened in surprise as she looked up at the holder of the Cheshire grin.
Of course, it was Tarun.

Tarun: (huskily) Where were you baby? I missed you.

Roshni: (Her breathing fast because Tarun had started kissing her neck gently) I went somewhere with Bani.

Tarun: (Between kisses) I couldn't get you out of my head today. (Groan) I've waited all day to do this.

Roshni slid her fingers into Tarun's hair in feverish response to his kisses, which had now moved to her shoulder.

Anjali: (calling out from the dining room) Tarun beta. Kahan reh gaye?

Tarun reluctantly pulled away from Roshni, his ragged breath matching hers.

Tarun: Mom's timing is so bad.

Roshni chuckled but still led the way to dining room, where everyone was waiting for both of them.
That night neither Bani nor Roshni got any sleep.
The next morning, Ranveer, who had been sleeping peacefully till then was woken up by a single ray of sunlight landing on his face. He stirred slightly and stretched his arm out to pull Rashi to him, but he couldn't seem to find her anywhere in arm's length. He opened his eyes and found here side of the bed empty, but he distinctly heard noises coming from the washroom.
After a while Rashi came out of the washroom dressed in a pure while lace sari and slightly damp hair. She went to stand in front of the dresser, and because it was opposite the bed, her eyes locked with Ranveer's who was sitting up in bed, silently watching her.
Without a word, Ranveer got up, and never once breaking the eye contact stood behind her. He slid one hand around her waist and with the other hand he filled her maang with some red rangoli he had in his hand.

Ranveer: Happy holi jaan.

Rashi turned around, took some of the rangoli from his hand and put in on his cheeks.

Rashi: Happy holi.

Ranveer had just slipped his other arm around her waist as well when a knock on the door disturbed them.
Rashi opened the door and found Roshni dressed in a plain white churidaar with a chiffon dupatta standing there with a guilty smile on her face.

Roshni: Maine disturb to nahi kiya naa?

Rashi: Of course not. Koi kaam tha?

Roshni held out both her hands in which were clasped one earring each. The earring in her right hand was different from her left.

Roshni: Which one?

Rashi inspected both the earrings and selected one for Roshni. Roshni thanked her and went back to her room.
After about twenty minutes all the Chopras reached the Sablok house.
There were people in white with colours flying in the air on the lawn. Music was playing and children could be heard laughing. It was a very happy atmosphere.
Roshni got down from the car and headed straight inside where she found Anjali.
Anjali noticed that Roshni was absolutely clean guessed her ulterior motive of coming inside.

Roshni: (Hugging her hard and kissing her cheek) Happy holi aunty.

Anjali: Kitni baar bola hai, mom ki adaat dal lo ab.

Roshni: I'm trying. Mom… umm… voh…

Anjali: (With a knowing smile) Tarun upar apne kamre mein hai.

Roshni: Thanks aunty…. uhh… mom.

Roshni turned towards the stairs and Anjali called after her.

Anjali: Thora rang to laga lene de.

Roshni: (Shouting over her shoulder) Later.

Roshni ran upstairs and towards Tarun's room. She saw that his door was slightly ajar so she peeped inside.
Tarun was dressed in white as well and he was standing with his back to her looking out the window and onto the backyard where the party was going on.
Roshni snuck up behind him, reached around and rubbed her rangoli filled hands on his cheeks, whispered, "Happy Holi" in his ear and turned around to run away.
But Tarun was expecting something like this and he was ready. As soon as Roshni turned to run away he caught her wrist and pulled her to him. And then the torture started.
His hands ran from her shoulder, down her arms and onto her waist. As his hands rested on her waist he also started to kiss the nape of her neck. Hands still on her waist, her turned her around and slammed her lush body into his hard frame. Her cheeks were flushed and eyes downcast. He loved this about her. He could tame her in a second. Tarun kissed her nose lightly and his ands starting moving slowly up her back.
Roshni, in response to his actions put her arms around his neck.
Tarun's hands continued up painfully slowly and he started rubbing his right cheek on her left one softly and slowly. Then he switched cheeks.
When his hands finally reached her shoulders again, he put them on her cheeks and kissed her softly on the lips.

Tarun: Happy holi Rosh.

With that he let go of her and left his room leaving Roshni in an absolute daze.
She smiled and looked down at herself when she noticed red all over. How did this happen? Then it hit her. Tarun's hands were probably loaded with rangoli when he…ahem… and now she was covered. She walked over to a mirror and saw that her cheeks were red too, which probably happened when he rubbed his cheeks against hers.
Cursing revenge she left his room only to find him leaning on the wall opposite his room with a huge grin on his face.
Tarun slipped an arm around her waist and they headed downstairs together.

Tarun: (Seductively) You do look very sexy in white baby, but even sexier in red.

Roshni, who was really good at comebacks (being a lawyer) became absolutely tongue tied at this so just smiled at the blush creeping onto her cheeks and kept quiet.

Anjali: (Noticing them descending the stairs) there you both are. I've been waiting for so long.

She took some purple rangoli and put it on both their cheeks. Both of them bent down and took her blessings. This was after all their first holi after engagement.
All three of them headed outside together.
Rashi found Bani standing at a table near the colours. They wished each other and Roshni put some colour on her. Bani was about to put some colour on her when she drew back a bit and whistled.

Bani: Wow, someone got you good. Let me guess. It was my dear jiju.

Roshni: Shut up Bani.

Bani: (Putting some colour on her) waise, I must say, Tarun has great precision. He didn't leave any part untouched.

Bani instantly knew that her last words had pushed Roshni to her limit and she started to run for her life, Roshni close at her heels.
Now Bani regretted saying that, but it was worth it for Roshni's expression.
Bani, not really paying any attention to where she was going ran into something solid and then felt herself falling onto someone. It turned out to be Jai giving her a surprised yet amused look.

Jai: I know you want me jaan, par itni jaldi kya hai? Humari shaadi hone wali hai soon.

Jai got up and helped Bani up as well, who was red as a tomato by now.

Bani: Voh Rosh mere peeche thi…

Jai: To ab bechari Rosh ki galti hai?

Roshni: (Catching up with them) See how she is Jai. Blaming me for everything. (Leaning forward to whisper in Bani's ear) Payback doll.

The party progressed into the afternoon and the waterworks started. Soon everyone was drenched and absolutely unrecognisable with the variety of different colours on them.
Bani pulled Roshni aside.

Bani: Should we go to the house now Rosh? Before it gets dark.

Roshni: Yeah chalo.

Bani and Roshni drove back to the street and once again stopped outside of house number 16. They walked to the front door and tried ringing the bell, but they didn't hear it ring inside the house.
A neighbour was going into his house when he spotted the 2 girls.

Neighbour: Kisse dhoond rahi ho bacho?

Bani: Ji, bas aise hi.

Neighbour: Yeh ghar to jab se mujhe yaad hai, khali hi pada hai.

With that he went inside his house.
Bani tried the doorknob, but it was locked. Roshni pulled a pin out of her hair and tried picking the lock. This had never really worked for her before, but it was worth a shot. Miraculously they heard the lock click open.
Excited, Bani tried the doorknob again, and it turned fully this time, but the door still didn't budge. It was bolted from inside. Damn!!!

I'm on a roll today with the cliffhangers!!
Go a bit easy with the chapals and belans guys.
Whats going to happen now?
What's inside this house?
Happy Anam? you too Rooj?
Please leave comments guys! πŸ˜ƒ

Yuks
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yuks i lack patience... πŸ˜†
so u better hurry up with your update
i was asking abt kiran cos i want to knw who is living in that small house
sizzlingangel thumbnail
Hey..

Ur FF is the first that I ever read in fan fictions and I read only 2. I remember the first time I had read it you were somewhere on the 67th or 68th episode and once I had started reading them, I read all the episodes from 1-67/8 together on the same night.. It was just so good! And now I'm totally addicted! I've always been a silent reader but today I finally thought I'll write to you. Every time I see an update up by you, It certainly brings a smile. And it brings an even bigger smile after I read it. You write just so fabulously! Must say, You're a great writer who can evoke very strong emotions with your writing! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ€— Ange!
ridizzz thumbnail
Fab updates.
loved it.
Oh yes you are good with cliffhangers....latka diya na hume.
Holi party sound so such fun Tarun and Roshni 😳 and Bani being naughty with her remarks but caught by Jai πŸ˜†....loved it.
What's mystery behind that house and that bank account....hope Bani and Rosh sloved it soon
plz cont. soon.
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice job with the holi scene...loved it absolutely....

TR and JB both played holi...but loved TR...

we seriously need to do something about u and ur cliffhangers...just update soon this time...like last time...
Rivs
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!! yuks jst caught up wit both prts!!!!! n can i jst say... ur the queen of cliffhangers nt me!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† omg.. sooo wnt to know wts in tht house...

n the romance... the holi.. awesome!!!! 😳 loll!! loved bani's teasing!! hahahaha no prt untouched πŸ˜†

loved these two holi specials πŸ˜ƒ n thanks for the double treat!!! πŸ˜† x
-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash9

Yuks i lack patience... πŸ˜†
so u better hurry up with your update
i was asking abt kiran cos i want to knw who is living in that small houseYou'll find out about the house soon enough. I don't want this issue to strech any longer.

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzlingangel

Hey..

Ur FF is the first that I ever read in fan fictions and I read only 2. I remember the first time I had read it you were somewhere on the 67th or 68th episode and once I had started reading them, I read all the episodes from 1-67/8 together on the same night.. It was just so good! And now I'm totally addicted! I've always been a silent reader but today I finally thought I'll write to you. Every time I see an update up by you, It certainly brings a smile. And it brings an even bigger smile after I read it. You write just so fabulously! Must say, You're a great writer who can evoke very strong emotions with your writing! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ€— Ange!

That is so sweet of you Angel. You make me blush.

Thank you so much for reading my FF. Lol! I'm so glad I'm shortlisted.

I'm so glad you liked it so much.

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridhijai

Fab updates. Thank You!
loved it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Oh yes you are good with cliffhangers....latka diya na hume. Cliffhangers are awsome yaar. I absolutely love them. Plus it's a way of assuring that people will come back for more.
Holi party sound so such fun Tarun and Roshni 😳 and Bani being naughty with her remarks but caught by Jai πŸ˜†....loved it. Glad you liked it. See... I told you I'm going to have more cute scene between couples from now on.
What's mystery behind that house and that bank account....hope Bani and Rosh sloved it soon They will. I'm not going to strech this issue any longer.

Yuks
plz cont. soon.