varunD thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: princess101

Inshallah :)

😳
Ambyrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
come on this not possible bringing KSG back to hai qubool when he already stated that he is not interested.then why making him to come back for the show.Ha one thing can happen ZEE's head can apologize to MR KSG for throwing their tantrums.
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MissCoco

Why would they ask him to come back when he quit QH himself? 😆

bcoz fans wanna see him 😳 yu know na fans those who give trps 😳
karan-007 thumbnail
i want zee to apologize to ksg n i hope they bring him back in the show as a fan i want that 😃 Edited by karan-007 - 10 years ago
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: karan-007

bcoz fans wanna see him 😳 yu know na fans those who give trps 😳

seems like fans who give trps are not bothered much, as trp increased to 2.9 without him being in the show.
--HANISA-- thumbnail
as for me i have been pass in this type of situation before we did all thing to bring giaa mahek as gopi in saathiya but in vain untill herself she said she is not interested to cont .  karan himself said he dont want to cont so . we cant do anything more it on them now .
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

seems like fans who give trps are not bothered much, as trp increased to 2.9 without him being in the show.

aww ever heard of trp dropping too n don't worry even at worst serials do run 😃 n he made the show wat it is today can't respect that then lets not go there 😃
Actomyo thumbnail

aww ever heard of trp dropping too n don't worry even at worst serials do run 😃 n he made the show wat it is today can't respect that then lets not go there 😃

He ALONE didn't make what the show is today, it was the team effort, it is and it will be the team effort. Not worshiping him and praising him like he is the king doesn't mean he is not respected. He was amazing as Asad and nobody can deny it, he is an awesome actor that's the truth but when he himself has quit the show there is no point in cribbing and pining for his return. Let him do what he wishes to do. 
TRPs drop when the story goes haywire, as long as story is captivating numbers keep coming.
Edited by bhavnahm - 10 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

He ALONE didn't make what the show is today, it was the team effort, it is and it will be the team effort. Not worshiping him and praising him like he is the king doesn't mean he is not respected. He was amazing as Asad and nobody can deny it, he is an awesome actor that's the truth but when he himself has quit the show there is no point in cribbing and pining for his return. Let him do what he wishes to do. 
TRPs drop when the story goes haywire, as long as story is captivating numbers keep coming.

oh really then people do watch a show initially for the lead not story kyunki agar story hoti phie salman khan aaj top pe nahi hota n secondly yu don't know me so stop your assumption about me i have not said i worship him so never ever use that word with me again 😃 n i have not told yu lets bring him have i so stop telling me not to crib yu have moved on with new asad wow i haven't n lastly i want him back yu don't so enjoy n plz keep this m watching for story thing with yu 😃Edited by karan-007 - 10 years ago
Actomyo thumbnail

oh really then people do watch a show initially for the lead not story kyunki agar story hoti phie salman khan aaj top pe nahi hota n secondly yu don't know me so stop your assumption about me i have not said i worship him so never ever use that word with me again 😃 n i have not told yu lets bring him have i so stop telling me not to crib yu have moved on with new asad wow i haven't n lastly i want him back yu don't so enjoy n plz keep this m watching for story thing with yu 😃

hope you read the comments carefully. I never mentioned you worship him, did I? neither did I ask you to stop cribbing. I have never asked his fans to stop their campaign, they have all the right to try their best to get their actor back, I just told my opinion that there is no point in all that, that's it. Bollywood and tellywood are very different, any bollywood star can't be compared to tellywood. 
And well I won't reply to you anymore, it doesn't seem good. 😃