bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
kalindi  is  a  strong  woman  ,she  is  the  most  sane  one  in  astha's  family  ,she  was  upset  about  her  daughter  but  supports  her  too  ,she  is  defintely  not  as  weak  as  avdhoot  &  the  precap  shows  kalindi  will  slap  shlok    πŸ˜² when  he  was  forcing  astha  to  go  agni  mansion  (  i  felt  shlok  deserved  that  slap  from  kalindi  πŸ˜‰)&  he  looks  furious 

kalindi  will  not  let  her  baby  get  tortured  by  shlok  &  his  family😎   ,NA  &  SHLOK  will  get  a  huge  strong  opposition   in  the  form  of  kalindi  ,she  looked  like  iron  lady  πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

go  kalindi  go  !!!!!!!!!   slap  NA    too
πŸ˜†
Edited by bingyy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Gooo Kalindi Gooo πŸ₯³
Neeext NA πŸ˜Ž
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
sooo Goonna lovee if thaaats gonna happpen 
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bingyy

kalindi  is  a  strong  woman  ,she  is  the  most  sane  one  in  astha's  family  ,she  was  upset  about  her  daughter  but  supports  her  too  ,she  is  defintely  not  as  weak  as  avdhoot  &  the  precap  shows  kalindi  will  slap  shlok    πŸ˜² when  he  was  forcing  astha  to  go  agni  mansion  (  i  felt  shlok  deserved  that  slap  from  kalindi  πŸ˜‰)&  he  looks  furious 

kalindi  will  not  let  her  baby  get  tortured  by  shlok  &  his  family😎   ,NA  &  SHLOK  will  get  a  huge  strong  opposition   in  the  form  of  kalindi  ,she  looked  like  iron  lady  πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

go  kalindi  go  !!!!!!!!!   slap  NA
πŸ˜†

even I felt Kalindi is the most worthy person to give that slap to Shlok...
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mailanchi

even I felt Kalindi is the most worthy person to give that slap to Shlok...

you r right
bingyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SajnaVe.

Gooo Kalindi Gooo πŸ₯³

Neeext NA πŸ˜Ž

yep  ,  i  want  to see  kalindi  to  give  tight  slap  to  NA  next  or  atleast  whack  his  taklu  head  😎,  that  will  be  priceless  to  watch
bingyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.AshlokFan

you r right

yep  ,shlok  really  deserved  that  slap  from  kalindi  ,he  never  got  a  slap  from  his  mother  i  guess  ,now  i  think  kalindi  will give  him  that  to    dare  to  hurt  her  baby  πŸ‘
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
go kalindi go but lets hope she maintain her stance in front of hot daddy too.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So Shlokie gets a slap from the fiery MIL in the 100th episode.πŸ˜†

Makes sense as something special is always reserved for the 100th episode.  Shlok definitely deserves a slap.  It would be fun to see the battle between the protective tigress Kalindi and possessive Shlokie Bear.

@neelum:  Hot Daddy is nothing in front of fire spitting Kalindi.   If Kalindi was in Anjali's place,  daddy would be putting shoes on her and massaging her feet.
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree wid u... Shlok very much deserves dat slap from Kalindi for forcing Astha to cum home... Hope Kalindi gives a big nice slap to the great NAπŸ˜† Astha has to learn a lot from her MomπŸ˜†