Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #61~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 81)

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by -Yovna-

4300 Big smile

Hopefully I'll hit 5000 soon Party


Yes after 700 posts more

<div></div>Wow... u're so smmmart simmmii! Day Dreaming


Well I was trying to tell her tht she can actually hv a concrete number... After 700 posts and not hopefully soon kind if abstract stuff LOL
oh i thot u were showing off ur math skills!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simimNan08

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 17584

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by simim

so whats the actual TRP? I cant see the site


RR 1.5 with YRKKH 3.8 and QH 2.9

BI 1.4 with DABH 6.0 and PR 2.8

Adi YHM is 1.3
@bold- i thought 2 pe hogaUnhappy
BI is having tough competitionOuch

ShockedSaath Nibhana Saathiya 4.8----what is there in it to watch?Confused
1.3 is not bad for 11pm time slot.
i agree..but why is it not going upOuch..it has no competition too[only BV repeat telecast]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 19139

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by simim

so whats the actual TRP? I cant see the site


RR 1.5 with YRKKH 3.8 and QH 2.9

BI 1.4 with DABH 6.0 and PR 2.8

Adi YHM is 1.3
@bold- i thought 2 pe hogaUnhappy
BI is having tough competitionOuch

ShockedSaath Nibhana Saathiya 4.8----what is there in it to watch?Confused


U tell us... U must be watching na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08polly_mk

YaGunnersYa. IF-Rockerz
YaGunnersYa.
YaGunnersYa.

Joined: 09 November 2012
Posts: 6089

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Aap kitne encouraging ho Simi ji LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simimNan08polly_mk

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Joined: 14 December 2007
Posts: 19139

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Kranu , the pics are so very beautiful .. amazing photography. you said he is a journo .. does he work for any publication?

ya he is movie journalist works for telugucinema.com, I love his Old Movie Introspects, if u r interested in how some old classic movies got shaped up he writes stories on all that interesting read

only old ones?[<font size="1">woh Mahesh Babu ke movies ke baare mein bhi liktha hai kya?</font>Embarrassed]


LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08polly_mk

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 17584

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by Nan08

Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by -Yovna-

4300 Big smile

Hopefully I'll hit 5000 soon Party
Come on u can do it!
   

this is sooo cuteee LOL
Yeh lo ... another one ... matching matching...
 
so cute.aapko yeh kahaan se mila?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

YaGunnersYa. IF-Rockerz
YaGunnersYa.
YaGunnersYa.

Joined: 09 November 2012
Posts: 6089

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by -Yovna-

4300 Big smile

Hopefully I'll hit 5000 soon Party


Yes after 700 posts more

<div></div>Wow... u're so smmmart simmmii! Day Dreaming


Well I was trying to tell her tht she can actually hv a concrete number... After 700 posts and not hopefully soon kind if abstract stuff LOL

<div></div>oh i thot u were showing off ur math skills!


ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simimNan08polly_mk

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 7488

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Kranu , the pics are so very beautiful .. amazing photography. you said he is a journo .. does he work for any publication?

ya he is movie journalist works for telugucinema.com, I love his Old Movie Introspects, if u r interested in how some old classic movies got shaped up he writes stories on all that interesting read

only old ones?[woh Mahesh Babu ke movies ke baare mein bhi liktha hai kya?Embarrassed]
LOLLOL
 
recent movies most of them are written by Journalists from India as it is released first there and they will write as soon as possible. I think he has written but I donno but he gives his sarcastic movie review on FB LOL


Edited by Kranu - 09 January 2014 at 11:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08adithyanpolly_mk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC #56~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: polly_mk   Replies: 1156   Views: 35021

polly_mk 1156 35021 31 December 2013 at 8:44am by arnanya
CC #57~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: polly_mk   Replies: 1174   Views: 36460

polly_mk 1174 36460 30 December 2013 at 2:57am by mishaj
CC #55~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: polly_mk   Replies: 1153   Views: 34110

polly_mk 1153 34110 19 December 2013 at 12:58am by adithyan
CC #54~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: polly_mk   Replies: 1175   Views: 32792

polly_mk 1175 32792 15 December 2013 at 10:04am by vaatuhaara
CC #53~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: polly_mk   Replies: 1177   Views: 34720

polly_mk 1177 34720 12 December 2013 at 10:06pm by polly_mk

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index