Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Gm bachon...

For the first time im able to relate to 4 characters in a show... 🤣

Ruhi's zidd at Ishita'age + Raman's attitude and Guttu's job ( only eating n sleepingwa )
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wait for my Guru Maiyaa's made up and actual WU.. why go to other places in search of entertainment when we have entertainment ka bandaar here in our very own CC😳[/DIV]

😆 @ bold 😆 i read it as Gurunath maiyyappan... hehe for us CSK fans anything that starts with Guru n followed by M is our Guru wonly
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

Happy Journey Simi jiii... have pleasant and successful trip ðŸ¤—

thanks...hopefully i will be able to log in...like last time
simim thumbnail
for all the mishal fans in this cc:

Is Sriti Ekta Kapoor's new lead?

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Jan 11, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sriti Jha|Ekta Kapoor|Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava|Balika Vadhu
Is Sriti Ekta Kapoor's new lead?
Sriti Jha
Sriti Jha, who was last seen as Ganga in Balika Vadhu, will soon be back on the small screen as the lead actress in Ekta Kapoor's next show. It's tipped to replace Ekta's long-running show, Pavitra Rishta.

According to sources, the show is inspired by Tamil blockbuster Kandukondain Kandukondain, which starred Tabu-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Sriti will reprise Tabu's role of the elder sister. "While the actress is as good as confirmed, the final look test will take place in a few days.We are considering Adaa Khan to play the younger sister, while Mishal Raheja may be approached to play the male lead," says a source.

With Sriti having quit two powerful roles in the past " Jhanvi in Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? and Ganga " it remains to be seen if history will repeat itself. The actress remained unavailable for comment.
simim thumbnail
Hain???

I will slap Ankit if he tries to talk to me: Roopal Tyagi

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Jan 11, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Ankit Gera|sapne suhane ladakpan ke|Roopal Tyagi|Adaa Khan
I will slap Ankit if he tries to talk to me: Roopal Tyagi
Roopal Tyagi
TV actress Roopal Tyagi opens up about co-actor and ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera, who two-timed her with Adaa Khan

Actress Roopal Tyagi has finally broken her two-month long silence on her equation with co-star Ankit Gera. Roopal, who plays Ankit's wife in TV show sapne suhane ladakpan ke, says she was cheated by him in real life. The two are no longer on talking terms.

Says Roopal, "Ankit and I got close by July-end. He told me that he had broken up with TV actress Adaa Khan. He proposed to me in August after which we went to Goa. Sometime later, at his birthday party in Mumbai, I saw him getting close to Adaa and confronted him. He said Adaa wanted them to get back together. A little before Diwali, Adaa and I realised that he was two-timing us and we stopped talking to him. Ankit pleaded with me to get back with him saying he couldn't abandon Adaa as her mother had passed away recently. But he assured me that she was out of his life. We continued dating till November. While we were still together, he tried convincing Adaa to return to him. Adaa and I were shocked to realise that Ankit was two-timing again. I got so angry that I slapped him. Since then, we don't talk and I will slap him again if he tries to talk to me," she says.

What about people blaming her for wrecking Ankit's relationship with Adaa? "Ankit said he doesn't love her and even his family was against the match. I believed whatever he told me, so in a way, I was fooled royally," says Roopal.

simim thumbnail
Failed as a father for not stopping Alia, says Mahesh, Pooja Bhatt disagrees

Our B-town stars attracted a lot of criticism when they performed at the Saifai mahotsav recently. This is because the event took place near the Muzaffarnagar relief camps where riots victims were dying of the cold.

When Shah Rukh Khan was asked about this incident at a Zee Cine Award launch event, he suggested that Bollywood was sometimes unfairly picked upon. However, some others in the film fraternity have taken the matter more seriously.

Alia Bhatt was one of the performers of the night along with Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dahwan and many others. Alia's dad Mahesh Bhatt is very sorry about the incident and thinks that he failed as a father for not having stopped Alia.

He mentioned that he did not warn his daughter about going to Etawah. He said that being well aware himself, he should have told her not to go. He added that Alia could not back out as the invitation was from the Chief Minister of UP, but he got to know about the performance only at the last moment.

However, Mahesh's other daughter and Alia's half sister Pooja, thinks otherwise. "Mahesh Bhatt you have NOT failed as a father. Alia needs representation that has a far more sensitized & astute worldview.End of story!" she tweeted.

Pooja also added, "To my baby sister Alia all I would say is read the papers more & do not let managers & agents decide your future. Immediate or otherwise. The media will do what the media needs to do. We need to do what we MUST do. That is why we live our dreams. While they 'report' our dreams. Actually Alia should not read the papers more. Most of them are full of lies.Immerse yourself in life more.Bollywood is work.Not existence."

Well, that is some good big-sister advise, don't you think?

Edited by simim - 10 years ago
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cool advice by pooja ! Liked it !
simim thumbnail
the up govt is useless...instead of using the 300+ crores to organize this event...near muzaffarnagar...where ppl are dying in inadequate relief camps...they shud have used it to help them...

At least Mahesh Bhatt had the sense to apologise...to his apology salman khan says no need to apologise...alia is well brought up...does he even think before he speaks? Who is talking abt well brought up...sometimes salman has no understanding of right and wrong...and talks crap...

all the stars like salman, alia, madhuri, ranveer etc who went there and performed and charged huge amounts of money...should have declined on principal...and not got lured by the money...dont they have enough...

and now to make up for it...they claim that we will give 25 lakhs thru being human...and try to defend their act...

I am pissed when i read these things
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most of these people are so self centric that they are not even aware of current affairs in their own country ... Neither do they care .. They live in an alternate universe na ... Tabhi if an aamir khan talks about social issues then it is an aberration as nobody else from film industry does !
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello...