Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Maybe usko bhee hair cut karna achcha nahi Lagta ... The big L word .. Hote hain na kuch actors aise ... Shayad aap jante ho ;)
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VasuS

Maybe usko bhee hair cut karna achcha nahi Lagta ... The big L word .. Hote hain na kuch actors aise ... Shayad aap jante ho ;)

No he was supposed to play a convict...scary kind...so they felt this was a good look I guess,,,
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haw ! Simi aapne usko scary bola ... Uska fan club bhee bana tha ! Pata nahi kya naam tha ... They will come after you with belans aka pms
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

A friend send it to me

This was what this guy said barely 4 months back.

TV or films for you?

Films, of course. But not at the cost of jeopardising this show. It's been seen that when a show's lead actor leaves for tinsel town, the production house and the co-stars are left in the lurch. My commitment is with Ek Boond... If I am offered a film, I will take it only after the blessings of the people involved with the show.

I guess that be the problem with Barun Sobti ... He never EVER makes any tall claims ... Other than "I will be around" to pacify his fans 😛 😆

What do those people who talked about professionalism and commitment say now?
But I guess it wouldnt matter that much.

I am pretty sure that they were all totally in love with  Barun and just felt like he was cheating on them when he left the show. So much pyaar...tch tch
simim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VasuS

Haw ! Simi aapne usko scary bola ... Uska fan club bhee bana tha ! Pata nahi kya naam tha ... They will come after you with belans aka pms

I tried to write cute but it autocorrected to scary
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i do not know its really so funny... all those people who used to mock shows related to rural background or saas-bahu sagas and actors playing those roles were abused and belittled are making posts after  posts praising ..you know what and who now ðŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nan08

i do not know its really so funny... all those people who used to mock shows related to rural background or saas-bahu sagas and actors playing those roles were abused and belittled are making posts after  posts praising ..you know what and who now ðŸ˜†

Tht was rural regressive unpadh gavaar...this is innocence...at the cusp of womanhood...a mere child...

Pls don't make me repeat this nandu...pls understand the difference
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣

Hello hi bye bye peepz !!
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simim

Tht was rural regressive unpadh gavaar...this is innocence...at the cusp of womanhood...a mere child...

Pls don't make me repeat this nandu...pls understand the difference

Wokayyy  O!!! the Learned One .. as you say... sorry for my ignorance.. please to excuse ðŸ˜³