Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well pr deals in image to na .., show business is all about image .. Plus I am sure he DOES have offers .. It has been proven that all those rumors of offers were true .. But why they did not materialize .. If Barun said no or something else didn 't work out we will not know na .. I am happy he is getting those offers !!!wish to see one of those projects soon!
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

Well pr deals in image to na .., show business is all about image .. Plus I am sure he DOES have offers .. It has been proven that all those rumors of offers were true .. But why they did not materialize .. If Barun said no or something else didn 't work out we will not know na .. I am happy he is getting those offers !!!wish to see one of those projects soon!

Sigh yes...he is a good actor and I wanna see him act...bas
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Symbolism ... meh meh... ab bhaat symbolism... ?

RR being promoted in BB was not to promote RR , bt as per special request from salmanji so that his BB's trp bade.

Then RR sneak peek aired during Dhoom 3 was per Amir khan's request to help Dhoom3 because they have only katrina , so tv's above par Aishwarya RAi 's who helped fanaa to become a super hit to help them with dhoom 3

Ek symbolism yeh hai ki.. ab trp is as passive as Paro... bt once Paro passionately faals in lub with the murderer of her husband then trp will be twisted like Paro's accent n soon will rise up like cameliya's headwa.

Aur bhi symbolism yeh hai ki... when daastan got 1.5 trp in colors it was a flop show.. but aajkal colors r low trp channel??? Its another story that BV broke all records of trp in the same channel...

Then if RR jaise intense passionate shows r not watched by trp viewers thats a symbol that these trp viewers (aka aunties) do not like progressive shows where the heroiniya is still paanchvi pass (that being glorified as a masoom quality as there are no milawats of masters degree in her) ... bt these trp jis watch only regressive shows like the one where a well clothed woman achieves her dream of being an IPS officer ...

Trp aunties like only Akshara n kokila bhen's gopi bahu's home heroics... expensive crocodile tales in plush outdoor locations with gruesome murders are ignored! Shame on trp viewers.

The 1.5 trp is also a symbol that the show from now on it wont be called as THE sanaya show. Now on wards it is ST 's n nauranki's showvin some low trp channel.

(Disclaimer: the story hints described are based on the word updates from different places. I havnt seen the show . So pardon me if the Aankhon dekha haal was even worse) 😳 Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

How could he ?? 😭

🀣 🀣 🀣

πŸ˜† Life is a circle...

But top production house πŸ˜‘
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too. !! Missing seeing him act big time now par kuch choice nahi hai na !!!
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tanya .. you want more after LLH ?? πŸ˜²

Arey LLH was given openly, who knows what names they have given via PMs (after all that is the mode of communication preferred)

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A friend send it to me

This was what this guy said barely 4 months back.

TV or films for you?

Films, of course. But not at the cost of jeopardising this show. It's been seen that when a show's lead actor leaves for tinsel town, the production house and the co-stars are left in the lurch. My commitment is with Ek Boond... If I am offered a film, I will take it only after the blessings of the people involved with the show.

I guess that be the problem with Barun Sobti ... He never EVER makes any tall claims ... Other than "I will be around" to pacify his fans πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
U missed tht holiday season wala symbolism Jachu...I like tht most😳
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what does artistic look means please someone tell me ya?
simim thumbnail

A friend send it to me

This was what this guy said barely 4 months back.

TV or films for you?

Films, of course. But not at the cost of jeopardising this show. It's been seen that when a show's lead actor leaves for tinsel town, the production house and the co-stars are left in the lurch. My commitment is with Ek Boond... If I am offered a film, I will take it only after the blessings of the people involved with the show.

I guess that be the problem with Barun Sobti ... He never EVER makes any tall claims ... Other than "I will be around" to pacify his fans πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Maybe they all blessed him saying...jaa simran apne baal katva le