Chat Clubs

CC #61~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 82

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Accha Vasu tell me one thing...when u guys were asking meghaa abt Barun and his haal chaal and saying u we're waiting for a glimpse...wht did she mean by saying rumors die soon?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I tweeted there are string rumors that Barun is shooting in Kolkata ... True ? To that she replied rumors die soon .. Which is neither a yes nor a no .. Plus after that she tweeted she wants to play hide and seek ...
simim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VasuS

I tweeted there are string rumors that Barun is shooting in Kolkata ... True ? To that she replied rumors die soon .. Which is neither a yes nor a no .. Plus after that she tweeted she wants to play hide and seek ...

That means he is not shooting in Kolkata...
Y don't u give her a tight slap from me...and ask her to make public what astrus has been dangling in front of the fans for so long?
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: simim

? Whom r u talking to?

My fans πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

My fans πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh now I got itπŸ˜†
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya .. you want more after LLH ?? πŸ˜²
VasuS thumbnail
Simi ...Arre yaar it's their job to create faltu buzz ... We are happy to oblige ... It's for Barun anyway ...Edited by VasuS - 10 years ago
simim thumbnail

Arre yaar it's their job to create faltu buzz ... We are happy to oblige ... It's for Barun anyway ...

It's not abt tht pathetic buzz she is creating...it's this not telling wht fantastic unbelievable out of the world projects he has
Edited by simim - 10 years ago
VasuS thumbnail
See maybe he has that offer maybe not ... But it IS her job to ensure that their client has an image of busy , popular and on demand ... I am sure they and Barun have to face a lot if frustrations too as showbiz can be very very frustrating and MM not helping either toh in this scenario .. If we are fans all we can do is ...to support na ab ladne ya questioning se kya hoga ?
simim thumbnail

See maybe he has that offer maybe not ... But it IS her job to ensure that their client has an image of busy , popular and on demand ... I am sure they and Barun have to face a lot if frustrations too as showbiz can be very very frustrating and MM not helping either toh in this scenario .. If we are fans all we can do is ...to support na ab ladne ya questioning se kya hoga ?

I don't know...I believe a professional pr announces future projects and talks abt them only when there is an offer right...can they make random claims like tht?
Edited by simim - 10 years ago