Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: temperance12

Oh this reminds me of that Rekha movie... where her husband, played by Rakesh Roshan (I think) pushes her into a crocodile infested late and she comes back to take her revenge!

it was not Rakesh Roshan...it was Kabir Bedi[ Roshan was her first husband...she was widowed..Bedi married her for money and tried to kill her]
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simim

there is looots more..i got bored after sometime

I know..plus they write long long essays..like really long 😲
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

it was not Rakesh Roshan...it was Kabir Bedi[ Roshan was her first husband...she was widowed..Bedi married her for money and tried to kill her]

sahi jawaab...he has an affair with sonu walia...and he wants rekhas property...so pushes her ino crocodile lake... and then she does plastic surgery and becomes beautiful...and takes revenge...
So maybe bindibaisa will also do plastic surgery and take revenge...if ST can have rk and krk...then y not plastic surgery waali bindi...
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shri..i was not making up cocodile infested lake...that was true only...rukmani crying profusely was made up😆

Imagine...in a desert...they have to hunt for a crocodile insfested lake and take her to tht place and throw her there...
why didnt they shoot her and say that the BSD did it...becoz they suuspected her from the saree shop incident...and this way more ppl cud have been agnst bsd na

Tell that GH and he will cry foul!! Banda says it's difficult to come out with innovative things every single day!

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

Nan BBC 😆
Enfin zordi tiena BBC 😆

What!!!! .. am not BBC😲 i am Desi
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow so grand decoration for engagement in BI . Today Zain mesmerizing act seeing FL was good ðŸ˜³, he improved alot from friday episode while staring
Somehow did not like Preethika makeup, she looked beautiful in telugu movie but not here ðŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

Awww Poor Zain !!!! 🤣 🤣

🤣.🤣.🤣
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

I know..plus they write long long essays..like really long 😲

😆 ðŸ˜† Polly's frnd also wrote kya 😆
adithyan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kranu

Somehow did not like Preethika makeup, she looked beautiful in telugu movie but not here ðŸ˜†

ya..there is something wrong with her makeup
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sahi jawaab...he has an affair with sonu walia...and he wants rekhas property...so pushes her ino crocodile lake... and then she does plastic surgery and becomes beautiful...and takes revenge...

So maybe bindibaisa will also do plastic surgery and take revenge...if ST can have rk and krk...then y not plastic surgery waali bindi...

Ayoo I know which film you're talking abt 😲 was quite scared by that film 😲

On a side note, I'm really disappointed that they killed Bindi...she was the sunshine of RR 😆 I liked her