Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: simim

Acting will improve and it will be nice to watch...becoz now the acting is too bland...and nothing is attarctive abt it...i am assuming that PAro will do something...and not just be coy

Okay.. performance wise it will be good.. But how this gaay Paro gonna protest. I think it will be a cry fest if a hate marriage happens here.
And how can we be sure it will be a hate marriage.. ? 
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

yes she will cry and cry and cry as off now post the hate marriage ...

wese for clarification hate marriage you are talking about between Padra or the marriage which will happen now and will lead to hate ??

between paro and rudra...
see i think that like in RBO, they will force him to marry her...coz he killed her husband...and as per constitution of birpur...thts the rule...
so he will hate marry her...and first she will hate and eventually she will understand and love him but he will continue to hate her...coz he has original issue of hating beautiful women...
then finally he loves beautiful women
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
chalo me leaving for the day...really tired ...so wont be logging at night

good niteπŸ€—
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail

between paro and rudra...
see i think that like in RBO, they will force him to marry her...coz he killed her husband...and as per constitution of birpur...thts the rule...
so he will hate marry her...and first she will hate and eventually she will understand and love him but he will continue to hate her...coz he has original issue of hating beautiful women...

Ohhh !! Aisa kya? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
Aap ko toh poora story patah hain !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

he will continue to hate her...coz he has original issue of hating beautiful women...

but then even that does not make sense because he ***** beautiful woman around πŸ˜›
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail

Abhee tak thee yahaan.. ab jarhee hoon..

mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_Cosmos

Abhee tak thee yahaan.. ab jarhee hoon..

okay, bye bye😊

temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

ST is a copy cat ... He is not just after Gul's creativity or someone who has glimpse to it *cough*GH*cough*... He is also after her actors πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Simi said it rightly ... Just money does not ensure quality ... One needs to know how to use it. Like yesterday's Parun πŸ˜› scene ... For the first time Rajasthan was not the main character. It was the emotions. Though the scenes were shot beautifully.

Hmm, you are right... MB has Drashti, DDEJ now has Akshay and now RR has Sanaya. But no one can beat Gul in romance... be it the show with GC and Drashti or IPK or even QH.

ST's shows are really poor is story telling, it's all about the outward appearance.
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Acting will improve and it will be nice to watch...becoz now the acting is too bland...and nothing is attarctive abt it...i am assuming that PAro will do something...and not just be coy

Well, it has to improve once they settle into their roles. It's not just the acting, but it's also Paro as a character that I find bland at the moment... All she does is go where the wind blows; nothing stands out. That has got to change if the show needs to pick up!