Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Choco_Cosmos

Beintehaa overtook RangRasiya  ðŸ˜² see this..Adi 

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Last night UK TV: #BeIntehaa overtook #RangRasiya in ratings for first time #BalikaVadhu top overall: http://ow.ly/snoSh  @ColorsTV

Retweeted 18 times

😃
DushtKanya thumbnail
Since many days RR got low ratings in UK and ek baar toh only 2500 viewers watched 😲
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Barun

Since many days RR got low ratings in UK and ek baar toh only 2500 viewers watched 😲

Shocking !! The first day rating was some 20000+ ðŸ˜²
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beintehaa overtook RangRasiya  ðŸ˜² see this..Adi 

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Last night UK TV: #BeIntehaa overtook #RangRasiya in ratings for first time #BalikaVadhu top overall: http://ow.ly/snoSh  @ColorsTV

Retweeted 18 times

I am surprised.. Sanaya has a huge following in UK!

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

I am surprised.. Sanaya has a huge following in UK!

I think UK viewers and TRP aunties are not fond of the movie on Teevee concept !! 
temperance12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Barun

Well, that is because there are much more interesting things to watch. To get Asian Channels like Zee, Sony, Colors etc one must pay extra. And these don't come cheap either... I think you get a set of channels (of same parent company) from 8 to 20 pounds per month. So, if you want Zee and Colors, you have to buy 2 bundles!!  OR if you are looking at getting just Colors then it starts from  8 pounds onwards per month.

Which is a waste for watching one show, IMO especially since the quality of programmes is crap! So, in general only people who absolutely cannot live without Hindi shows buy these channels. So, the viewership is very low hence you are getting figures of 2500 etc...
Edited by temperance12 - 10 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail

I think UK viewers and TRP aunties are not fond of the movie on Teevee concept !! 

May be... but during IPK there was a huge outcry because people were paying extra just to watch the show. Meaning they would buy the package with the channel... So, I thought, maybe in UK too fans would do the same as with IPK.

It might pick up but to get to the figures of 100, 000,+ is a tough task for a channel like Colors.. Had this show been on Star, it would have got much more viewership than the 25,000.
Edited by temperance12 - 10 years ago
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

Well, that is because there are much more interesting things to watch. To get Asian Channels like Zee, Sony, Colors etc one must pay extra. And these don't come cheap either... I think you get a set of channels (of same parent company) from 8 to 20 pounds per month. So, if you want Zee and Colors, you have to buy 2 bundles!!  OR if you are looking at getting just Colors then it starts from  8 pounders onwards per month.

Which is a waste for watching one show, IMO especially since the quality of programmes is crap! So, in general only people who absolutely cannot live without Hindi shows buy these channels. So, the viewership is very low hence you are getting figures of 2500 etc...

Is it so? Most of UK viewers are for SP I think. 

But then it was said to had 25000 ratings in the first day,.. Then how come it came to this much low within a week !! 
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya BB finale had over 100K viewrship. That means at least that many have Colors. 😊
temperance12 thumbnail

Is it so? Most of UK viewers are for SP I think. 

But then it was said to had 25000 ratings in the first day,.. Then how come it came to this much low within a week !! 

See for me, I think it's because of the quality of other shows available to watch..  As a viewer, even watching TP is a difficult choice on certain days especially when I have to watch shows like Sleepy Hollow.. I would be so engrossed in that show that I forget TP or in this case RR... During breaks I watch TP but then I don't get what's happened at all... 😆😆😆

Star comes under the Sky banner, so it's pretty much accessible by a lot of people...

Also, people here might find the language tough especially the 2nd/3rd generation, if they watch it at all.