Chat Clubs

CC #61~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 28

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simim

I saw news ke escaped convict ran back to prison and surrendered becoz of the cold in the US

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone!

Simi left for Shanghai kya??
She promised the made up WU today...
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am gng Sunday early morning choco...and I will give real wala wu not made up
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

paro is a child it seems

😲 haila.. tho yeh baat hai. Paro is a child n so are the dresses. tops lengthy enough for a 5 year old only😳
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I too believed that...Ouch

Good Morning πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so the ethereal fandom is hitting back...laila looks like paros mom, and much older than Parud...very fat...needs to lose weight...

lets see how many posts are made defending her and womanhood in general

@bold... pehle ye tho decide karlo , whether RR should be "Mills n Boons" ya "Skin n Bones" Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
oh ho jachu ..subah subahπŸ˜†..u n ur lau for SI ...
riti4u thumbnail
bhere is simi ji ka update of RR... i missed some part of epi yesterday
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Today sanaya was very very good...I liked her acting very much...her scene esp with lord shiva was good...she is capable of giving a good performance but always resorts to the same things...when she tries she can be very good...
Baaki episode was nonsense...rudras part were like a comedy show only...he looks cute in Rajasthani dress...but too young
Ankita was over made up and ...I don't like her acting...in her dancing also...
By the way tho he did not put til...he removed his aviators for making it the most awesome disguise in the history of disguises...plus it was magical disguise coz Laila saw thru it in a second but parobaisa didnt
Rudra apart from being brooding all knowing and the smartest of the entire bsd also has the best intuition...as soon as he entered the marriage party he felt hawa ka jhonka and knew kesari the mean shopkeeper who sold paro her wedding Saree was around...as soon as he felt it he turned in the direction of the hawa and there was kesari doing an eye popping and head bobbing dance
Meanwhile bindi realizes tht the baraati r here to set up the guns...and runs from there...some guys follow...she is terrified...the actress did a good job of portraying her fear with minimal chest heaving...
Varun met paro on the chat...tells her he is b com pass and she says she is 5 th pass...he says he likes theekha khana, meetha...and parobaisa is looking increasingly worried...as if she may have to call off the marriage...when thank god varun utters the magic word...he likes imli who bhi khatti waali it seems ( I must look up the other tastes waali imlis)
As soon as she hears imli she looks up and beams...
He tells her tht paro is too downmarket and he will call her Mhari Parvati...she is delighted...he is also orphan and has looked forward to his own family...
She runs away from there...sanaya looked absolutely lovely running towards the temple...she really looked like a happy bride...
Meanwhile rudra and aman...who also disguised himself with a turban but wore a mooch...capture kesari...who throughout the comedy like interrogation scenes proclaims he is shareef...rudra keeps twirling his mooch and pointing his gun and saying something's...as usual I didn't understand most of wht rudra sd...

Then the scene of the day...parobaisa talking to shivji...it was well done by Sanaya...and u feel for her dreams and wishes...poor thing...she is very very happy now...

Precap: bindi unfortunately in a monumental error of judgement...goes and tells thakursa what she saw
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good freezing morning to all 😊