Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Kranu

how can my Paro get second hand sob sob πŸ₯Ί

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seriously one track mind some ppl have when it comes to love stories! But at the same time I feel the makers did show something too bold. I've read tons of FFs on Arshi where ASR is shown to sleep with other women before he meets khushi ... but when they actually showed something like this onscreen now... some ppl are not able to digest this.
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

Look at the cat scolding πŸ˜†

ya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The last time I was in china was when we got first look of mamr after that nothing

Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seriously one track mind some ppl have when it comes to love stories! But at the same time I feel the makers did show something too bold. I've read tons of FFs on Arshi where ASR is shown to sleep with other women before he meets khushi ... but when they actually showed something like this onscreen... some ppl are not able to digest this.

FF's Kushi fans did not curse any words on writers πŸ˜² πŸ˜†   
true that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, so many posts during Sheetal track πŸ˜†

polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Maybe they are waiting for you to go to China. Lets see if china is lucky for us.

ya... but they are showing absolutely no signs of getting close to releasing a movie. I mean we shud see atleast some signs na. but u know what ... we cant say anything abt this PH ... they are totally weird... kuch bhi ho sakta hai.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Virginity issue is BIG !!!
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

<div></div>ya... but they are showing absolutely no signs of getting close to releasing a movie. I mean we shud see atleast some signs na. but u know what ... we cant say anything abt this PH ... they are totally weird... kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Yaa... They r showing no signs tht the movie even exists and oopar se they r saying ke let's not talk abt it today
polly_mk thumbnail

Yaa... They r showing no signs tht the movie even exists and oopar se they r saying ke let's not talk abt it today

@bold YA... what the heck was that!! 😑😑 as if they talk about it so much!!! πŸ€ͺ
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's late... Gng to sleep now
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😑 ab MM ko kya lagta hai...why r we following them? unke bhaashan sunne ke liye ya MAMR ke liye😑