Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Yovna-

Haan me too felt the same..Not liking her acting these days..

Karan? Raman? No I don't like him..he's kinda weird πŸ˜†

ya she is shaking her head too much and with kid her acting is irritating πŸ˜•  
ya Raman he improved alot, liking his acting frm past few days
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kranu

Isn't Divyanka overreacting in emotional scenes? In YHM yesterday I felt Karan was very good compared to her

I dont know whether it is overacting or not, but something is not right. Specially when she pacifies Ruhi. Some scenes she is really good  and in some the opposite πŸ˜•  

I didnt like karan first but he is doing a great job now. 
Kranu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

😲 they wrote that πŸ€£ πŸ€£
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watching IPK 1. How awesome Barun is ⭐️
Kranu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

I dont know whether it is overacting or not, but something is not right. Specially when she pacifies Ruhi. Some scenes she is really good  and in some the opposite πŸ˜•  

I didnt like karan first but he is doing a great job now. 

not only with kid Shri yesterday with mom and on phone I did not like her acting and with mom scene she did overact πŸ˜†
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

You are right when it comes to all the other servants. But mahaji even before she knew about Anshuman's or Lavanya's intentions she showed annoyance that she has to be answerable to some woman. So it was not like she had complete good intentions and did otherwise only to satisfy her malik.

Par Paakhi does not know that there are orders that the servants are following so from her POV she is right too. Its not like Paakhi jaan ke andekha kar rahi hai.
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ya she is shaking her head too much and with kid her acting is irritating πŸ˜•  

Thank You kranu. i thought i am the only one who felt that way. Believe me kids also hate it.
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What did simiji, polly and adi edit in previous thread about something something.. please enlighten me now!!!!!
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ya she is shaking her head too much and with kid her acting is irritatingπŸ˜•

Yaa she moves her head a lot.. Specially for angry scenes she just keeps on moving her head..Not liking it..

Yeah it looks really fake her acting..Not natural at all..
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: polly_mk

In TP...tuesday epi...when paakhi was telling mahaji that ussne itney saal iss ghar ka namak khaya hai...and stopped short of calling her a namak haram..I felt bad for mahaji. From the day paakhi came in the house...as per her maalik's (and his sister's) orders she has been trying to get rid of paakhi. So actually it is her loyalty to the house that is making her do this. I would be very disappointed if later when anshuman & his Di soften up towards paakhi & then blame mahaji for conspiring. Coz she's just following orders.

I felt the same when paakhi took all the servants to task after her Thai themed party. The real conspirators (ansh & di) are hiding & the servants are taking all the flak!! When paakhi says those dialogues about namak harami to them...it actually makes her look bad to some extent imo...coz as a viewer I know the truth.

Mahaaji is not just following their orders...she doesnt want a  'malkin' in that house who can end her 'raaj'...she is not innocent Polly...