New TC article-Aksshey verma to play a strict jailor in MB

Posted: 10 years ago
Aksshey Verma to play a strict jailor in Colors' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Earlier today, Tellychakkar.com reported about the real RK (Vivian Dsena) being put into jail in Colors' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, produced by Nautanki Telefilms. As per the upcoming track, KRK will take RK's place inside the house.
RK who is put into jail will have a tough time out there, especially at the hands of the jailor on duty, Mr. Singh. Actor Aksshey Verma will essay the very strict jailor for whom work is worship. He will be a very intense character, who will treat every criminal as per law.
Aksshey, who has earlier been part of shows like Maati Ki Banno, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Devi and Chandragupta Maurya, has also been a part of theater unit Shanti Club', the Indo-Russian cultural society for six long years. His basic motive was to promote Indian culture in Russia.
When contacted, Aksshey Verma told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I have started shooting for Madhubala. The creative team has seen to it that the character of the jailor appears as realistic as possible. He will be intense and strong. I am looking forward to playing the character as it is important in the story forward."
We hear that the role of the jailor will be on for some time now.
Watch this space for more updates.
Ye kaunsa naya natak hai ? 😆

So now we'll see RK-Jailor chemistry ? 😳 🤣

Tfs Sana:)

Koi track tu Rk torture diya bina chod don 😆
Not again this Jail track 
kuch naya dikhayo cvs.why jail drama.swapping hi karni thi toh ye sab kyo🤓
what the humesha rk ko kyun suffer karna padtha hai ,rk mansion main sab log uski kamayi huyi paise par aaram se baitenge
cv's main aim is to torture RK aur uske baad Madhu ki badnaami for living with paray mard.chalo ek aur track torturing RK .
Im excited for d track👍🏼  very good n interesting  story coming up😃
with both main lead n parallel lead played by my sweetheart. Im loving it sooo mmmuuccchhh🤗
tfs dear😃
Oh no,pata nehi RK ko kab tak jail me rakhne ka plan hain cv's ka.😔
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Jail Jail...Hayyo Rabba
second home 😆