If u were jetha how do u handle Sunder? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Why are you all fighting over shows characters? Just watch, enjoy and forget. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Secret.Soldier

<font color="#CC0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Why are you all fighting over shows characters? Just watch, enjoy and forget.😆</font>

thanks for that
Originally posted by Secret.Soldier

<font color="#CC0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Why are you all fighting over shows characters? Just watch, enjoy and forget.😆</font>

Sorry dear we are not fighting, only keeping our views.

@ papooshonu
I don't support ur way of talking anyhow, why did u do so hardwork for making new id for bashing while u had no opinion.
If u r related to India plz atleast learn how to respect/communicate/address the elders of family member. otherwise go to hell.
Originally posted by Amit.Ghangas

@ papooshonu
I don't support ur way of talking anyhow, why did u do so hardwork for making new id for bashing while u had no opinion.
If u r related to India plz atleast learn how to respect/communicate/address the elders of family member. otherwise go to hell.

he/she just having fun
@nikita
Give me some time to answer this. I will need to go to archives to get those clips
Originally posted by devica

@blue I really don't understand what you mean by burden? Can you explain
@red  Really?? How can you be so sure of that? What if the brother smooth talked Babuji into his ways and Babuji ordered Jethalal to give him money? Can Jetha refuse Babuji? Haven't we seen how many times Babuji fired Jetahlal over Tappu even though he was being naughty and was wrong many times. Or is it that it is OK because Tapu is his son and Sunder is biwi ka bhai, so that's not done.

If you talk about real life then yes Jetha will refuse Bapuji easily and Bapuji will never help person like Sundar if he knows his truth. There are lot of differences between Tappu and Sundar, Tappu being a child is always helped by Bapuji but Bapuji will not help Sundar who is young and fully capable of earning money. Tappu is naughty not a cheater like Sundar. This is not how the life works. If you remember the old TMKOC, its episodes when started were totally the opposite of what we see now. Jetha easily says to Sundar's face that he cheat him and never pays the taxi charges at the beginning of the show, I don't remember the year. In the past, no one in the society liked Jethalal's family and Tappu but now its not like that. The present TMKOC is totally different from the past TMKOC.
Edited by jack4156 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jack4156

<font size="4" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#006600">If you talkabout real life then yes Jetha will refuse Bapuji easilyand Bapuji will never help person like Sundar if he knows his truth. There are lot of differences between Tappu and Sundar, Tappu being a child is always helped by Bapuji but Bapuji will not help Sundar who is young and fully capable of earning money. Tappu isnaughty nota cheater like Sundar. This is not how the life works. If you remember the old TMKOC, its episodes when started were totally the opposite of what we see now. Jetha easily says to Sundar's face that he cheat himand never pays the taxi chargesat the beginning of the show, I don't remember the year. In the past, no one in the society liked Jethalal's family and Tappu but now its not like that. The present TMKOC is totally different from the past TMKOC.</font>

I completely agree with u.
Originally posted by Amit.Ghangas

I completely agree with u.
So u agree that this is a show and that this is not real life. So if you take it as a show then take Jetha sunder track as a comedy track written to bring laughs.

Tappu is naughty and so all his mistakes are OK ? Wow!😆

Anyways I want to tell everyone that I am not here to defend Sunder as a character. I am not his lawyer for God's sake. I only objected to the point everyone here made that since he is Daya's brother he should not be helped. I am of the opinion that husband and wife should be treated equally in a marriage. He is wrong then go ahead and punish him. Show that he is punished and then stops troubling Jethalal. 

But in the end if you want Sunder to rectify his ways and become good, then it will be a regular drama saas bahu serial and not comedy show. So how different it will be from other shows?

With this I don't want to comment further on this post.
Edited by devica - 10 years ago