Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

If u were jetha how do u handle Sunder?

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry dear it is nonsense question, you can give ur idea/suggestion if you are interested

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohit2.0

Divorce with daya...lol

then what will happen Jetha will be thrown out of the house by Bapuji, because Bapuji will never support Jetha & he will loose his respect among the society members also.
Edited by Amit.Ghangas - 10 years ago
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I myself will run away 😆, or become a Sanyasi, and do service of Eeeshwar
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all, Jetha should get support from daya and bapuji to handle sundar. Else, it will be impossible. 
If I were Jetha, I would always try to avoid sundar. If I know that sundar is coming to home I would leave for shop in the early morning and will come late in the night. If I know that sundar is trapping me for his money I would say that I didn't received due from customers/parties and I will give it once I get them.
Honestly, a person should be tactically very smart to handle the brother in law like sundar.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jethalal should pretend he has gone bust due to sundar always ripping him off, then emotionally play on sundar that he is responsible for ruining his sister's home. I think daya is the key to bringing sunder down, if she really having problems then sundar will feel guilty. 
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

I myself will run away 😆, or become a Sanyasi, and do service of Eeeshwar

Hey Kalyani do u think spending life of a sanyasi is easier than tolerating Sunder, sorry dear but I don't think so .
Edited by Amit.Ghangas - 10 years ago
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkitta

First of all, Jetha should get support from daya and bapuji to handle sundar. Else, it will be impossible.

If I were Jetha, I would always try to avoid sundar. If I know that sundar is coming to home I would leave for shop in the early morning and will come late in the night. If I know that sundar is trapping me for his money I would say that I didn't received due from customers/parties and I will give it once I get them.
Honestly, a person should be tactically very smart to handle the brother in law like sundar.

Do u think jetha should spend his life in the fear of Sunderlal in his own house.
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Jethalal should pretend he has gone bust due to sundar always ripping him off, then emotionally play on sundar that he is responsible for ruining his sister's home. I think daya is the key to bringing sunder down, if she really having problems then sundar will feel guilty.

Sunder Lal is very clever & beshram person. He will catch Jetha red handed if he will try to pretend something.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit.Ghangas

Sunder Lal is very clever & beshram person. He will catch Jetha red handed if he will try to pretend something.

Jethalal needs to face his situation, he needs to tell both daya and his father about sunder's deeds, I'm surprised sunder hasn't gotten beaten up yet taking money from anyone and everyone, the guy only gave a party because his friends threatened him. He needs to explain that he can't keep bailing sunder out money wise because it's a bad habit sunder has developed to spend lavishly and then use jethalal's money to fit the bill.  I swear daya knows sunder rips jethalal off  but because it's her baby brother she lets it go.
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry but my view is something different if jethalal openly flirting with married lady babitha  and that is taken as a fun then we can take this sunder episode as funny only