A fresh spray of Innnocence that will meet a murderous end.7thJan.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It is so surreal that you wonder if so many thick curtains of innocence are possible to be reflected by  merely two light brown pools. But there you see it . A tall porcelain wrap of innocence , Paro, midst the rusty barren airs of festivity and colour. The long black yarn of hair , the hesitant coy limpid eyes swinging to and fro from miles away above a cream coloured balcony carved in white gold. 

And yet the shy smile , the slow gradual sway of the windows to the Doll's soul reach out to her Nutcracker despite him  being surrounded by a million faces of happiness , joy and vigour. The nutcracker's eyes look at this long drape of shy  yet sunny innocence in a way which every man should ever look at a woman. His genuine hearted brandy eyes hold no superficial attraction or perverseness , but an ingenuity and purity of a rare sort.His heart knows without any official introduction , that those two resolved beautiful light brown eyes peeking at him from a  distance is his supposed-to-be soul mate. 

Your heart becomes bruised when you realize that despite the Doll's destiny belonging to someone else altogether , this short living tale of so much mutual genuine respect, acceptance and coy innocence is to be murdered in such a  barbarous way. It kind of hurts foreseeing the way both of them will end. The Nutcracker's genuine awe and respect for the Doll didn't deserve it. The Doll's shy innocence ,  gradual happiness and acceptance of her Nutcracker to be her better half didn't deserve it. Destiny does indeed have a very dark heartless humor in its rarest moments. 

But how can one miss the Nutcracker's childlike glee and awe as if a five year old boy is standing in front of the most colourful candy stall he has ever seen when the Doll enters in a flow of pink reflecting the  vibrancy of the Rajisthani sunset hues shining in her signature hesitant innocence. There is no malice , no ulterior motive , no deviant attraction even of any sort in his gaze , smile and poetry. And there you have it. A short genuine tale of such pure respect of a future companionship only to be cut into pieces of blood and ruthlessness. Whatever they were , they didn't deserve this bloody end. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post dear..! 
Well said.. :))
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh! You write beautifully...wish I could believe in his innocence though! Even if he innocent, Paro isnt for him...

Originally posted by: dmg2c

Gosh! You write beautifully...wish I could believe in his innocence though! Even if he innocent, Paro isnt for him...

yea her destiny is harsh.. 
thank you. 
thankyou..
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Destiny is brutal ,and it's will be seen how one destiny will intertwine these two soul mates together. I will come with the depth analysis of your post later baby.I am so glad we have a show to watch together finally after three year span.I missed your writing. As usual, your always as I will one of the best writer I have seen on IF. Thank you so much for this post. I loved t Koyelia.🤗
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Abhi: Harsh? Getting Rudra is harsh? I somehow cant think so. Rudra is a destroyer true to his name, but he will destroy all evil just as Paro will destroy the darkness inside him...they are destined to be each other's salvation. Paro can only find happiness with him. Edited by dmg2c - 10 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and beautiful written
rudra is saviour and destroyer at the same time.

Originally posted by: dmg2c

@Abhi: Harsh? Getting Rudra is harsh? I somehow cant think so. Rudra is a destroyer true to his name, but he will destroy all evil just as Paro will destroy the darkness inside him...they are destined to be each other's salvation. Paro can only find happiness with him.

im not saying getting rudra is harsh but what is harsh is at what price is she getting him on and also how long after will she get the much deserved love and care from him after she meets him. thats it.