RoSid won colors poll defeating long run shows jodis ToSid, TiNal

Posted: 10 years ago
http://colors.in.com/in/poll_details.php?id=313203#

rosid is always the best...👍🏼and rosid won with so much difference in votes proud of it
Tfs! Rosid win all the polls but colors still dont acknowledge them as a jodi...thats why they weren't shown in the nominations of GPA.😒
Originally posted by -Arjunzaadi-

Tfs! Rosid win all the polls but colors still dont acknowledge them as a jodi...thats why they weren't shown in the nominations of GPA.😒
this is what loser channel do they did the same thing for JaGan😭
But the saddest part was they added rosid in nominations for voting but then didnt show them in the nominations category on tv.
So upsetting to see both my favourite jodis being treating like this by colors. I really hate them😡

Yup i saw that too Malu😭 This is the most flop channel😡😡😡 And now this channel is in love with Rudra-Paro (Rang Rasiya) after Rishbala, the two couples dont have any chemistry (only my opinion) 😡😡 When will this channel recognize our ROSID?

ROSID is always the best...LOVE U ROSID ❤️

Yeh yeh Rosid always best rocks love u Rosid ❤️
             LOVE U AVIMAN ❤️
ROSID is best ever.👍🏼 bt this colors cheated in GPA😔 
Lv u Rosid N Aviman

But the saddest part was they added rosid in nominations for voting but then didnt show them in the nominations category on tv.
So upsetting to see both my favourite jodis being treating like this by colors. I really hate them😡
I complitly agree with you. 😡😡😡 i was upset...
ROSID won everything 😳