Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chevi

I actually have the opposite opinion πŸ˜† I feel her height is good because girls can adjust height easily with heels etc. - it's usually guys who need to worry about height. πŸ˜‰

And that's why I want Varun and Elli to work together because he's not freakishly tall 😳
I wouldn't mind if she works with a newcomer director because that's the craze nowadays but yes, very risky so I'll be praying really hard the movie clicks 😊
no i said so because dese days  the craze  is for tall heroins.. most all are tall..if anyone can break it dene it shud be by her "acting" ...so i m nt so sure about elli's acting talent becaue she didnt get much screen time to showcase her talent so i was worrying about her height..but yes if she acts good dn it wont be a problem for her becaue she has everythign in her without doubt...
and i m nt telling this with context of any heroes...becaue nowadays unconventional jodis are getting praises... so i m telling from her perspective ,she as an individual
Originally posted by SherlockHouse

Cool khush raho apne buddhe ghode belaagam ke saath :)

I would wish i could look like clooney or depp do at their age. :)

i didn't understand the first sentence But if it's an insult to Salman then as I always say - you can say whatever you want about his acting, but the guy is goodlooking and mashallah these days - he looks just amazing πŸ˜†

Yes, they are fine examples - they look sooo hot as well.. even Robert Downey Jr. πŸ˜Š Yeh log bhi buddhey hain na in your words? πŸ˜‰
going for dinner πŸ˜ƒ
will be back soon..😳
u guys tc till den πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by niksidfan

no i said so because dese days  the craze  is for tall heroins.. most all are tall..if anyone can break it dene it shud be by her "acting" ...so i m nt so sure about elli's acting talent becaue she didnt get much screen time to showcase her talent so i was worrying about her height..but yes if she acts good dn it wont be a problem for her becaue she has everythign in her without doubt...
and i m nt telling this with context of any heroes...becaue nowadays unconventional jodis are getting praises... so i m telling from her perspective ,she as an individual

You are right.. Deepika, Sonam, Anushka are all tall 😊
Yes, I hope she is working on acting etc. because her next film (whenever she signs one) needs to be amazing and needs to get her praise at the very least. 😊
Accha, abhi samaj main aayi... πŸ˜† It's good she lost some weight as well - she's looking great 😊
Originally posted by Chevi

[

I actually have the opposite opinion πŸ˜† I feel her height is good because girls can adjust height easily with heels etc. - it's usually guys who need to worry about height. πŸ˜‰

And that's why I want Varun and Elli to work together because he's not freakishly tall 😳
I wouldn't mind if she works with a newcomer director because that's the craze nowadays but yes, very risky so I'll be praying really hard the movie clicks 😊

I hope ur right Chev...cos i am bit worried about her height too when I think about the tallest guys. But Rani is short but she looked great with Abhishek, John Abraham.
like the saying goes "buddhi ghodi laal laagam" , it's "buddha ghoda belaagam".
anyway , yes they are buddha too.

Originally posted by Ellisafan

Salman must have missed elli so much coz elli was in sweden for a week πŸ˜‰

even I feel elli needs to be a little independent rather than being accompanied by her mom to all places. This is just my thought. As I have seen in Bollywood, lots of actresses are independent.
Even she was accompanied by her parents to Salman's birthday. Being independent, there are chances of their bonding to increase. Just a thought.

Originally posted by niksidfan

who likes to flirt  with girls...😳 πŸ˜³ which salman actually doesπŸ˜†

Hahaha then there's no denying  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysha

I hope ur right Chev...cos i am bit worried about her height too when I think about the tallest guys. But Rani is short but she looked great with Abhishek, John Abraham.

But my taste could be different na - that's why I said I have the opposite opinion because I'm not so tall myself - but I never feel out of place.. my cousin is shorter than me and her boyfriend is quite tall but they match πŸ˜† And yeah - good example of Rani... by the way - how tall is Elli? Because Sonakshi is like 5"5 and she looks great with Akki, Ranveer 😊
her height would be around 5'3" i believe.