Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 90)

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundarapriya

Really yaar I am not able to see daisy and salman together. I am always imagining elli. I don't know y daisy she is given so much importance. Sana is not at all given importance, even though a negative role. Even in e24 the news is y idid salman neglect sana and sangita for daisy at sholay 3d. It was written he is showering attention on her and that they came and went together for sholay 3d.
Elli is also in Sweden. No developments yet.i

Nahin yaar itne tension matt lo - they're hanging out due to the film Smile

Also, today Salman walked the red carpet to the awards with Jacqueline - heroine of Kick Smile Isme bhi koi shocking baat nahin because they have to be seen now for the public to warm up to them Tongue

sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Even I saw that tweet. What does that mean? When is she coming back?
By the way jai ho premiere is in Dubai with salman , daisy and sohail.

I guess she doesn't want people to know when she's coming back Smile Private time.

Oh sweet. Salman just finished hosting the Star Guild awards - looks to be an awesome event as usual Tongue
 As elli is in Sweden, I am always keeping an eye on salman. Yaar, but these articles and the videos of him and daisy..Angry. I feel if she was here she could have bonded more with salman. But I personally feel the tweets and the negative articles after SAIFAI. , she felt low. I feel that's y she went to Sweden else her family was here recently till first week of January.
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

As elli is in Sweden, I am always keeping an eye on salman. Yaar, but these articles and the videos of him and daisy..Angry. I feel if she was here she could have bonded more with salman. But I personally feel the tweets and the negative articles after SAIFAI. , she felt low. I feel that's y she went to Sweden else her family was here recently till first week of January.

But if she was here na then she wouldn't have been in touch with Salman as he is going from shehr to shehr to promote Jai Ho Smile Better hain ke she is with family and is happy and safe Big smile She'll be back just now for her appearance at Pillai College Smile
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Really yaar I am not able to see daisy and salman together. I am always imagining elli. I don't know y daisy she is given so much importance. Sana is not at all given importance, even though a negative role. Even in e24 the news is y idid salman neglect sana and sangita for daisy at sholay 3d. It was written he is showering attention on her and that they came and went together for sholay 3d.

Also, today Salman walked the red carpet to the awards with Jacqueline - heroine of Kick Smile Isme bhi koi shocking baat nahin because they have to be seen now for the public to warm up to them Tongue

Chevi ji mujaheddin bura mat maan Na. After elli went, I am always keeping an eye on salman. I feel daisy aur Jacqueline mein much fark Jain. Mein elli belly ko bahut miss kar rahin hoon.
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Chevi ji mujaheddin bura mat maan Na. After elli went, I am always keeping an eye on salman. I feel daisy aur Jacqueline mein much fark Jain. Mein elli belly ko bahut miss kar rahin hoon.
 Sorry it's mujhe not mujaheddin (iPad typing error)
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Sorry ji my hindi is very bad - please can you translate bold word. Oh okay typing error - just saw second message Smile Arrey of course not ji, you are saying your dil ki baat - I'm trying to make you feel better na Big smile

I also miss her Ouch I know, I keep an eye on him myself but I haven't seen him look at Daisy lovingly or anything as yet issi liye I feel there's nothing like that. Smile

Edited by Chevi - 16 January 2014 at 3:53pm
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Sorry ji my hindi is very bad - please can you translate bold word. Oh okay typing error - just saw second message Smile Arrey of course not ji, you are saying your dil ki baat - I'm trying to make you feel better na Big smile

I also miss her Ouch I know, I keep an eye on him myself but I haven't seen him look at Daisy lovingly or anything as yet issi liye I feel there's nothing like that. Smile

Really ur positivity is such a good thing. In my life I have never wanted to see any Jodi in reel as well as real(hopefully) life. In my dreams also I always get dreams like elli interviewing salman, salman and elli joking etc. etc. but when I wake up I just see my room. 
Even I saw the full video of sholay 3d, I really don't understand y is sana neglected for daisy?
I feel daisy aur Jacqueline mein Kuch fark hai. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Really ur positivity is such a good thing. In my life I have never wanted to see any Jodi in reel as well as real(hopefully) life. In my dreams also I always get dreams like elli interviewing salman, salman and elli joking etc. etc. but when I wake up I just see my room. 
Even I saw the full video of sholay 3d, I really don't understand y is sana neglected for daisy?
I feel daisy aur Jacqueline mein Kuch fark hai. 

I also want to see them together but kya kare - it's not in our hands sadly but even if they don't get together romantically, the fact that Salman cares for her means a lot for me as an Elli fan and Salman fan. Smile Toh issi main khush ho jao - lekin I know yeh dil maange more, hain na?

Sana isn't Salman's love interest I think so no point in them being together to promote - they have to show Daisy angle more. Tongue Neither is Tabu doing promotions. Aur haan Jackie aur Daisy main fark zuroor hain but Jackie will soon have to do promotions from shehr to shehr etc. with Salman. (although I doubt they'll go for a movie as Jackie isn't that close to his family yet but they know Daisy for a long time). Smile

Go to top