Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 83)

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Originally posted by niksidfan

and its also visible wen dey goes 4 promotiom, salman rarely gives her to talk

Actually no it's not his fault - those anchors on Nach Baliye never asked Daisy for her opinion and she can't talk in between like how Salman did LOL
have u seen indore videos?the announcer was constantly telling people to question daisy but salman was nt stopng only,at last she just said bye

Oh I didn't see that one... I just saw that Nach Baliye episode and the Jai Ho team faced a lot of flak because Daisy just came there... did pushups, smiled, danced on Photocopy with Salman first then Shilpa and left. LOL And also that one interview with Zoom or something - that guy asked Daisy like 3 questions which were all Salman related Confused

Salman needs to let her speak... Disapprove I like that she's quiet and not in your face though - it shows she ain't an attention seeker Tongue

i think salman is nt confident abt her giving much ivs,he is promoting her by taking her everywhere wid him
I think she wil get beter wid time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundarapriya

Saw salman's tweet. If u see the replies in his tweet, again people started like why Elli, she s for fame , bimbo and some stuffAngry. What's wrong with these people? Y r they after Elli? Tweeting all negative stuff to salman about elli. What's wrong with them? It doesn't mean if kat does, elli should do. Really all people are after her right from bb. God please save elli from all those evil eyes. 
Pray that she works with salman soon and shuts everybody's mouth with her performance. I am a little scared that salman should not get influence with these responses on elli. ( I know he won't) . Just sharing.
I hope our patience leads to a a nice result. I( I really prefer her to do a film with salman first)

It's hardly been 30 mins since he posted that thing and already... faaltu log Ouch

These fake articles have got to stop - it's just aggravating the people. Ouch
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

i think salman is nt confident abt her giving much ivs,he is promoting her by taking her everywhere wid him

Yeah I think so too... waise Salman kaafi hain for a conversation... the guy literally can't stop talking sometimes which I find so cute LOL I hope Elli comes back in time for the premiere of Jai Ho in 9 days Party
niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

welcome :)
I thought he watchd sholay dat day only, i remember him tweeting abt its gr8 screenplay, edit and all ,hw come he praised like dat widout watchng da film?

I guess he was talking about when he watched it in his younger days and just recommending it to everyone Smile Is anyone from out of india and do they know if they are going for a worldwide release of Sholay 3D because it's not showing here Ouch
umm, may be ,hehe

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I thought he watchd sholay dat day only, i remember him tweeting abt its gr8 screenplay, edit and all ,hw come he praised like dat widout watchng da film?

I guess he was talking about when he watched it in his younger days and just recommending it to everyone Smile Is anyone from out of india and do they know if they are going for a worldwide release of Sholay 3D because it's not showing here Ouch
umm, may be ,hehe

Salman promotes a lot of films but I'll be honest with you - I doubt he watches them EmbarrassedLOL Glad he got to see Sholay tho Smile Dance India Dance this weekend with Salman Party

Elli will have to be back before month end because of that Pillai College festival on 30th Smile Anybody near and going?
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

umm, may be ,hehe

I live in USA. As of today, It's not available in theaters in Edison in Nj
niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Yeah I think so too... waise Salman kaafi hain for a conversation... the guy literally can't stop talking sometimes which I find so cute LOL I hope Elli comes back in time for the premiere of Jai Ho in 9 days Party
really wants to see her in da premiers,i m sure she wil be back and salman has a child in him stil which he cnt hide

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundarapriya

I live in USA. As of today, It's not available in theaters in Edison in Nj

Main South Africa main hoon... it's not available here either... my dad and grandparents are way upset Ouch Anyways, I have seen the movie a couple of times so I guess chalta hain LOL

I don't know why but I think Elli would be so cute for a voiceover role in an animation - hindi or english Smile She's got a soft, sweet voice Smile

niksidfan

Go to top