Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 71)

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

yeah i know..but boys are more thick skinned...Embarrassed
 and whatever u said i completely agree...
between being elli fan ,i still didnt watch MV..so dont really knw  how much a good actor she is...
 do u think she can make it big? i really wish she  makes a deeep impact in her first movie only which she will do next

Yes, agreed but she'll learn in time to ignore the haters... mere khyaal se woh toh unharmed him bach gayi from the SAIFAI controversy - bechari Deepika who wasn't even present got bashed Confused

MV was a good innovative movie - I say that without any bias. Elli's role was a bit short but she has a huge impact especially during the climax moment so her character was pivotal. She was quite impressive actually - her expressions were good but her voice was dubbed so I guess that took away from Elli... she did a kissing scene in the movie which was literally 2 seconds with extremely dark lighting so I guess she doesn't have any problems with that and the love scene wasn't really explicit Ram Leela stuff but was cute and sweet. I liked her in the film and I found it to be a good launchpad - if only the production house was bigger and marketing was done more - khair, she did well and looked great. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Every social interactive platform has it's share of good and bad ji. You just gotta take the rough with the smooth 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingCheviniksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundarapriya

http://t.co/560pFbzSrQ why is daisy shah miffed with salman?
Now everyone is jealous of elli. It's not gonna be easy to make friends in the industry.
thanks for the article
but i dnt beleive  it really because she is way too much grate ful to salman for giving her a chance in his big banner movie..so why wud she be miffed...but yes salman doesnt promote her much..everywhere salman takes the front foot...salman is just taking her along  but not actually promoting her...but daisy getting miffed is not true i guess.

Why Daisy Shah is Miffed With Salman Khan

Daisy Shah and Salman Khan

Daisy Shah is the leading lady of Salman Khans upcoming film, Jai Ho. However, the newbie actress isn't too thrilled with the kind of promotion - or lack thereof - that she's been getting leading up to her film's release. Salman Khan is known to go all out in promoting a talent when he takes them under his wing, but for some reason, Daisy feels like she's not getting the same treatment that he has doled out in the past to his other protgs.

Salman Khan, Daisy Shah

Salman Khan, Daisy Shah

The reason she's sulking even more is because she feels a certain Elli Avramhas been getting more attention than her. Daisy believes that, following up toBigg Boss, the media has "linked" Elli to Salman and therefore she has received more attention and focus. In fact, Elli is being spoken about more (especially in relation to Salman) than Daisy is, despite the fact that Daisy is the one who has a film coming up with the actor. (And Elli may have to wait a while anyway.) It certainly doesn't help that Salman himself has gone on record to state that he has Elli in mind for a future film. At that time, Salman even implied that Elli is talented, since he says that getting cast in a film requires him to "see something in that person," and it's not simply about friendship.

Daisy Shah and Salman Khan in Jai Ho

It also seems that Daisy's chemistry with Salman isn't being appreciated the way she would have wanted it to be. Like, on Facebook, MissMalinis question about whether the two have chemistry got a resounding no from most of you. This, obviously, is not helping Daisy either. The actress thought that, since this is her big break and first major Bollywood film, she would be promoted heavily by the actor. However, while she has shot for appearances on reality shows (like Comedy Nights With Kapil and Dance India Dance), she still feels that Salman personally is not promoting her as much as he has his co-stars in the past.

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Yes, agreed but she'll learn in time to ignore the haters... mere khyaal se woh toh unharmed him bach gayi from the SAIFAI controversy - bechari Deepika who wasn't even present got bashed Confused

MV was a good innovative movie - I say that without any bias. Elli's role was a bit short but she has a huge impact especially during the climax moment so her character was pivotal. She was quite impressive actually - her expressions were good but her voice was dubbed so I guess that took away from Elli... she did a kissing scene in the movie which was literally 2 seconds with extremely dark lighting so I guess she doesn't have any problems with that and the love scene wasn't really explicit Ram Leela stuff but was cute and sweet. I liked her in the film and I found it to be a good launchpad - if only the production house was bigger and marketing was done more - khair, she did well and looked great. Tongue
achcha...Big smile
i have seen her romantic scenes...it ws actually cute Embarrassed

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chevi

achcha...Big smile
i have seen her romantic scenes...it ws actually cute Embarrassed

Yes, was very sweet. Very endearing Smile I'm hoping my MV DVD and original CD comes tomorrow - I ordered through a DVD shop here warna yahaan toh sab log copies bejte hain, originals nahin LOL

niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
deepika padukone is having a blast at the awards ceremony(screen award)...winning best actress jury ,popular and what not...
wish one day we can see the same thing for elli...i really hope so

sonia_koolkhanBeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged

deepika padukone is having a blast at the awards ceremony(screen award)...winning best actress jury ,popular and what not...
wish one day we can see the same thing for elli...i really hope so

Haan but the road there was very difficult.. Deepika had a hit debut OSO and her next proper hit where she got praised for her acting was only Cocktail... Elli bhi bahut saari mehnaat karni padegi and woh karegi because she wants to be an actress aur usme kya kehta hain... keeda hain... to be big and famous toh I hope ke her wish is granted and us, all Ellians can rejoice at her every success and even in her failure because humare liye toh Elli hi kaafi hain LOLParty

sonia_koolkhanniksidfan

sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sundarapriya

http://t.co/560pFbzSrQ why is daisy shah miffed with salman?
Now everyone is jealous of elli. It's not gonna be easy to make friends in the industry.
thanks for the article
but i dnt beleive  it really because she is way too much grate ful to salman for giving her a chance in his big banner movie..so why wud she be miffed...but yes salman doesnt promote her much..everywhere salman takes the front foot...salman is just taking her along  but not actually promoting her...but daisy getting miffed is not true i guess.

Why Daisy Shah is Miffed With Salman Khan

Daisy Shah is the leading lady of Salman Khans upcoming film, Jai Ho. However, the newbie actress isn't too thrilled with the kind of promotion - or lack thereof - that she's been getting leading up to her film's release. Salman Khan is known to go all out in promoting a talent when he takes them under his wing, but for some reason, Daisy feels like she's not getting the same treatment that he has doled out in the past to his other protgs.

Salman Khan, Daisy Shah

Salman Khan, Daisy Shah

The reason she's sulking even more is because she feels a certain Elli Avramhas been getting more attention than her. Daisy believes that, following up toBigg Boss, the media has "linked" Elli to Salman and therefore she has received more attention and focus. In fact, Elli is being spoken about more (especially in relation to Salman) than Daisy is, despite the fact that Daisy is the one who has a film coming up with the actor. (And Elli may have to wait a while anyway.) It certainly doesn't help that Salman himself has gone on record to state that he has Elli in mind for a future film. At that time, Salman even implied that Elli is talented, since he says that getting cast in a film requires him to "see something in that person," and it's not simply about friendship.

It also seems that Daisy's chemistry with Salman isn't being appreciated the way she would have wanted it to be. Like, on Facebook, MissMalinis question about whether the two have chemistry got a resounding no from most of you. This, obviously, is not helping Daisy either. The actress thought that, since this is her big break and first major Bollywood film, she would be promoted heavily by the actor. However, while she has shot for appearances on reality shows (like Comedy Nights With Kapil and Dance India Dance), she still feels that Salman personally is not promoting her as much as he has his co-stars in the past.

Even I agree. Daisy is not miffed with salman. But she must be envious that elli is getting all the attention. Hope elli pe bura nazar Na lage. I really want her to return from Sweden with a bang. I am feeling bored without elli. Hope she returns with a bang.

niksidfan

Go to top