Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 67)

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_GhoshBeingChevi

Hardika Senior Member
Hardika
Hardika

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
ok Good night  guys i hope kal kuch elisa related ho 

Crazy_beesonia_koolkhan

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Elli won't attend Star Guild awards? 
niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio_bins

who told u...? acc to elli's tweet she is nt in mumbai...dnt knw when  she is gonna return

Crazy_beesonia_koolkhan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
love aamir and salman's dosti 
  1. 11 days to go... JAI HO!!!

2. 12 days to go... JAI HO!!!

hope to see a very cute dosti between ellisa too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_beesonia_koolkhanBeingChevi

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
After season 7 of Bigg Boss there has been speculation that the actor with Godfather streak is keen on pushing Ellie Avram's acting career in Bollywood. Says Salman, "If you find somebody good and have faith in that person and you have the courage to launch someone, why not?" Humko bhi JK Bihari (Biwi Ho To Aisi) aur Sooraj Barjatya? (Maine Pyar Kiya) ne break diya tha. Why do we forget that?"
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/salman-khan-jai-ho-bigg-boss-elli-avram-daisy-shah-bollywood/1/335990.html

Changing the topic... you are playing godfather to some girls joining the industry...
Salman: That's not true. I don't give importance to a lot of actresses even if they are my friends. I encourage all those who have talent and who fit into my next lot of films. I like girls who are hard working and determined to do their best.

Your friend Sanjay Dutt has been in and out to jail now...
Salman: Yes, he should take care of himself when he comes outside. God forbid if I were to face the same situation, we will fight it through a battery of lawyers, not politicians. We have the best legal team with us. I am not going to take any help from any politician. If the judgement goes against us, I am going in. I have mentally kept some years away if the worst happens. I am not going to buckle under pressure from politicians who ask me kya ho raha hai case ka. I will fight like I should because I am not guilty. I am fed up of this. And don't worry about me, I will come out and still get those TRPs soaring.
http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2014/jan/140114-salman-khan-corruption-become-our-culture-politicians-growing-anger-jai-ho-interview.htm

It hurts reading the answer to that last question Cry

Edited by mysha - 14 January 2014 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

Originally posted by scorpio_bins

who told u...? acc to elli's tweet she is nt in mumbai...dnt knw when  she is gonna return

I was just asking. Hoped she would be there since Salman is hosting and since Manish Paul got an award in the bigstar one. 

Crazy_beeniksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysha

After season 7 of Bigg Boss there has been speculation that the actor with Godfather streak is keen on pushing Ellie Avram's acting career in Bollywood. Says Salman, "If you find somebody good and have faith in that person and you have the courage to launch someone, why not?" Humko bhi JK Bihari (Biwi Ho To Aisi) aur Sooraj Barjatya? (Maine Pyar Kiya) ne break diya tha. Why do we forget that?"
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/salman-khan-jai-ho-bigg-boss-elli-avram-daisy-shah-bollywood/1/335990.html

Changing the topic... you are playing godfather to some girls joining the industry...
Salman: That's not true. I don't give importance to a lot of actresses even if they are my friends. I encourage all those who have talent and who fit into my next lot of films. I like girls who are hard working and determined to do their best.

Your friend Sanjay Dutt has been in and out to jail now...
Salman: Yes, he should take care of himself when he comes outside. God forbid if I were to face the same situation, we will fight it through a battery of lawyers, not politicians. We have the best legal team with us. I am not going to take any help from any politician. If the judgement goes against us, I am going in. I have mentally kept some years away if the worst happens. I am not going to buckle under pressure from politicians who ask me kya ho raha hai case ka. I will fight like I should because I am not guilty. I am fed up of this. And don't worry about me, I will come out and still get those TRPs soaring.
http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2014/jan/140114-salman-khan-corruption-become-our-culture-politicians-growing-anger-jai-ho-interview.htm

It hurts reading the answer to that last question Cry

poor salman...i just love him the way he is...his fans love will always encourage him in everything...wish him all the best in every test of his life
and moreover ,the media is acting shitty nowAngry..why they are always questioning salman's favouritsm for elli? yes salman is helping her getting exposed but then the hard work, the great performances are done by her..salman is also providing her platform and i think its not bad...everyone needs  platform to showcase their talent..and if he thinks  she is talented and wants to launch her ,whats wrong in dat..many new actresses are being launched...and salman wants to launch her only because she deserves evry sh** of it...
in most interviews he has to answer this question...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

Go to top