Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 62

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sita11

OMG ...Daisy is really jealous of Elli
plz read this article,it has EliSa news alsoπŸ˜ƒ

http://t.co/5XN9JV2zb8

yeah i read ths, but i actually dnt buy dis ,may be she is little upset but den i m happy elli is in news

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman knows that with world tour he can earn big bucks in a short span of time and he always does his world tours to earn more money for his Being human charitable trust ...which is a great cause...as per news Salman will go for 2 months world tour but before that he with his team will organize a special show for the UP cold affected victims .
niksidfan thumbnail

as per article she is also not happy with the feedbacks that ppl are not finding any chemistry between her and salman ...πŸ˜†

i can be wrong but why i feel if it was nt salman's dad,he wud ve never taken daisy
sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

yeah i read ths, but i actually dnt buy dis ,may be she is little upset but den i m happy elli is in news

but thats very true that there is a great lack of chemistry between her and salman...she looks so wooden faced ,plus she has got a wrestler types figure
niksidfan thumbnail

Salman knows that with world tour he can earn big bucks in a short span of time and he always does his world tours to earn more money for his Being human charitable trust ...which is a great cause...as per news Salman will go for 2 months world tour but before that he with his team will organize a special show for the UP cold affected victims .

wow 2 months ,dats a long time and i love salman 4 wat he is doing
Betwn does he go every year?
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yes i guess it  is confirmed ...as so many sites plus Zoomtv said the same

Zoom is the worst media source followed by HindustantTimes and DailyBhaskar and MissMalini... if Times Of India report it I may believe but other than that judging from all the past instances - I don't believe a single word.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but thats very true that there is a great lack of chemistry between her and salman...she looks so wooden faced ,plus she has got a wrestler types figure

I don't know why I find Daisy gorgeous... she's not conventional... she's not short but she's not tall... she's not fat but she's not thin... she's got a great smile, she's softspoken... very sweet as well and so respectful - saw her on Nach Baliye with Salman and Shilpa. 😊 But yes, the jodi does look a bit mismatched in that one song at first but now I'm liking it πŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

wow 2 months ,dats a long time and i love salman 4 wat he is doing
Betwn does he go every year?

I dont think he goes every year ...but his team does stage show and acts in different parts of India every year
sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chevi

Zoom is the worst media source followed by HindustantTimes and DailyBhaskar and MissMalini... if Times Of India report it I may believe but other than that judging from all the past instances - I don't believe a single word.

lets see what happens but UP act news is true for sure ...
niksidfan thumbnail

and its also visible wen dey goes 4 promotiom, salman rarely gives her to talk