sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by-mysha

Elli to sizzle in Atul's film

Mehul S Thakkar,Mumbai Mirror | Jan 15, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

Elli to sizzle in Atul's film
Elli Avram
Elli Avram won quite a few hearts, including that of the host's during a recently concluded reality show. While on 'Bigg Boss' Salman Khan had promised her a film once she was out of the house and buzz was that she would be seen in a special appearance in 'Jai Ho'.

But when asked director Sohail Khan laughed off the rumour saying, "The film is complete, there's no place for anyone else to make an appearance." But all is not lost. According to a source, the ' Mickey Virus' actress will be shaking a leg in Salman's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's upcoming film ' Oh Teri'.

The source told TOI, "Atul has finished most of the shooting and is currently busy with post production. But there are two songs left to be picturised, one with Salman Khan and the other featuring an actress. Salman's special appearance number will be canned sometime next month and Elli could well be in the second song if everything works out."

When contacted Atul said, " Yes, there is a separate song with an actress but I can't reveal the name." Elli chose not to reply to our texts.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Elli-to-sizzle-in-Atuls-film/articleshow/28820442.cms?

thanks 4 da article .
  I wanna  see Elli as main lead  not as  a item girl .😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sonia_koolkhan

Me too Sonia. Since the No Entry rumors too I'v been saying I want her as a main lead in a good movie with a solid script, where she can show her acting skills. Not as an item girl or not in a movie with 4-5 girls. After being established she can do item numbers. But to start with it 😕 #NotCountingMickyVirus 😆

-------------------------------------

Zoom TV @ZoomTV

Elli Avram would be seen shaking a leg with Salman in Atul Agnihotri's 'O Teri'

O teri song news is everywhere.

Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Anky_Ghosh

wat a news Mysha...morning good ho gaya... muah!🤗

What a news to start off the morning. If this news turns out to be 100% confirmed Then sweets and treats for everyone. Yeeey...
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sonia_koolkhan

thanks 4 da article .

to do a movie it's take much time..till then we i mean her crazy fans will have to be happy with her small screen space like item song/2nd lead whatever.. ðŸ˜ƒ
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Elli Avram is not doing an item song in 'Oh Teri': Atul AgnihotriIANS | 15-Jan-2014 17:45 PM

Mumbai: Filmmaker Atul Agnihotri has rubbished reports that Elli Avram will do an item song in his production venture 'Oh Teri', saying he has roped in a new girl for the song.

"These are just rumours. Elli is not doing any item number in 'Oh Teri'. I have already roped in a new girl for the song, but at the moment I can't reveal her name. I shall make an announcement soon but it not Elli for sure," Agnihotri told IANS.

Featuring Anupam Kher, Vijay Raaj, Manoj Pahwa, Mandira Bedi, Sarah Jane Dias and Bilal Amrohi, 'Oh Teri', a political satire, is directed by Umesh Bhisht.

It was also reported that Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will do a song for 'Oh Teri'.

Asked if Salman will also be part of the item number, Agnihotri said: "There is altogether a different song planned for Salman. This is an item number, which will not have Salman in it

Feeling very very sad to post this. What is this yaar. All rumours.very sad very sad ðŸ˜­
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-mysha

Me too Sonia. Since the No Entry rumors too I'v been saying I want her as a main lead in a good movie with a solid script, where she can show her acting skills. Not as an item girl or not in a movie with 4-5 girls. After being established she can do item numbers. But to start with it 😕 #NotCountingMickyVirus 😆

-------------------------------------

Zoom TV @ZoomTV

Elli Avram would be seen shaking a leg with Salman in Atul Agnihotri's 'O Teri'

O teri song news is everywhere.

It's confirmed  news dat she got so many offers  ov movie but not famous production  but she is not accepting  it becoz she is so eager 2 work wid Salman .  
  I hope she get  a  role as main  lead in Salman's  movie . 

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-priyaramnath84

Elli Avram is not doing an item song in 'Oh Teri': Atul AgnihotriIANS | 15-Jan-2014 17:45 PM

Mumbai: Filmmaker Atul Agnihotri has rubbished reports that Elli Avram will do an item song in his production venture 'Oh Teri', saying he has roped in a new girl for the song.

"These are just rumours. Elli is not doing any item number in 'Oh Teri'. I have already roped in a new girl for the song, but at the moment I can't reveal her name. I shall make an announcement soon but it not Elli for sure," Agnihotri told IANS.

Featuring Anupam Kher, Vijay Raaj, Manoj Pahwa, Mandira Bedi, Sarah Jane Dias and Bilal Amrohi, 'Oh Teri', a political satire, is directed by Umesh Bhisht.

It was also reported that Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will do a song for 'Oh Teri'.

Asked if Salman will also be part of the item number, Agnihotri said: "There is altogether a different song planned for Salman. This is an item number, which will not have Salman in it

Feeling very very sad to post this. What is this yaar. All rumours.very sad very sad ðŸ˜­

Hey bhagwaan inn mediawaaley ki toh 😡 And it's not like these articles help Elli's career - it's almost as if she's part of a project and then dropped. Ugh anyways, I read the posts earlier but as usual I always speak too soon so I decided to wait for a day or two to start celebrating and look, we've been shot down again

Yeah Katrina is very close to Alvira so she'll be in the film but anyways if Elli were to do that item number then she wouldn't be with Salman - she'd be doing it on her own so technically it wouldn't be such a viable option - she should rather focus on a movie role. Anyways, here's praying and pleading Elli signs something soon... I was in two minds about the jaldbaazi main kuch aere ghere sign karna is bad... but it's been almost a whole month since BB finished - but her following Kabir Khan that day - that was very intriguing - I hope she's in talks with him
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i wonder she bagged Mickey virus on her own , had she tried she might have bagged some movies now on her own too.
Her PR is not working seriously i suppose.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-priyaramnath84

oh god! so many news on Elli..dunno which we should believe n which we should not ðŸ˜­