Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 52)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Elli Avram

Elli Avram

Ok, so maybe that's just a funny technicality :)

Elli Avram has been referred to as a "Katrina Kaif lookalike" (we all know how Salman Khan loves those) before, but the actress doesn't take too kindly to being compared to one other girl from the Bollywood industry. Although she has Bigg Boss and that whole "sex symbol" vibe in common with Sunny Leone, Elli's actions at an event recently confirmed that she will lose it if compared to the po*nstar turned actress. Here's what went down!

A source tells us that Elli was in for a rude shock when a group of people referred to her as "Sunny Leone" recently. Elli was rehearsing for her performance in Saifai (where she travelled with Salman Khan), and in the middle of her dance performance, a group of guys came up to her and mistakenly called her Sunny Leone. The actress was extremely ticked off, and was apparently shocked that they weren't able to identify her for who she is. Uh, perhaps they didn't know her because her posters are banned from hostel walls? *lol*

Elli Avram

Elli Avram

In any case, the Mickey Virus actress was in no mood to pose with the "fans" after they mistook her identity, and even asked the security guards to get the bunch of them off the stage.

Well, we don't expect that she will be hidden from the limelight for too long now, especially since Salman has taken it upon himself to give her a film. We already told you that he's wrapped up with other projects for a while, but the superstar confirmed recently that, "We have Elli in mind for sure... I will say that straight out." But it's not just a friendship thing, according to him. He also said that, "It's very clear that if I see something in a person only then that person will get to work with me. If I feel that a person deserves it, only then it will happen or else nothing doing. If somebody makes my head turn twice that means the girl has something about her."

Elli Avram and Salman Khan

Elli Avram and Salman Khan

So Sunny Leone she may not be, but Elli definitely has something in her, according to Salman!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_Ghoshniksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by niksidfan

OMG...Ellis new dp on twitter is her pic behind the BB7 jahnnum jail bars...lol LOL
yeah ROFL

what actually she wants to say by her new DP...Confused
may b that the negative tweets reminding of her Jahnnum days in BB7
i dnt think so...she used to enjoy at jahannum also...
i think she is feeling like a criminal.because she might be feeling guilty of what she had done..she is very soft hearted ..i m sure if she knew what happned there she wud have thought twice  about the performance...

sonia_koolkhansitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
How dare the ppl MISTOOK Elli with that po*nstar Sunny Leone...Angry.Elli was shocked...feel so bad for her... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_Ghoshzanish_ksonia_koolkhan

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

OMG...Ellis new dp on twitter is her pic behind the BB7 jahnnum jail bars...lol LOL
yeah ROFL

what actually she wants to say by her new DP...Confused
may b that the negative tweets reminding of her Jahnnum days in BB7
i dnt think so...she used to enjoy at jahannum also...
i think she is feeling like a criminal.because she might be feeling guilty of what she had done..she is very soft hearted ..i m sure if she knew what happned there she wud have thought twice  about the performance...

she  is not at all at fault ...these celebs perform at the invitation and for their bread and butter...Salman and all went their at invitation...Salman donated so much money also ...the only ppl who were at fault were the organizers...poor Elli she is such a sweet person...she must b feeling terrible...hope Reshma and Salman knows abt all this bashing of ElliOuch

Anky_Ghoshsonia_koolkhan

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Just now i watched the show Tentalizer on ZOOM and guess what Tentalizer of the week is Salman Khan ...becaz he is falling in love with Elli Avram
Party
Thank u Sita  4 sharing  lovely news Party Salman n Salman ki ElliHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
whattt...sunny leone and elliii ...srsli ppl r u  blind... elli is such a dignified girl and this malini girl writes to much shit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_Ghosh

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

she  is not at all at fault ...these celebs perform at the invitation and for their bread and butter...Salman and all went their at invitation...Salman donated so much money also ...the only ppl who were at fault were the organizers...poor Elli she is such a sweet person...she must b feeling terrible...hope Reshma and Salman knows abt all this bashing of ElliOuch
yeah she is  not 1 % at fault..in fact many of the young bolly celebs who went there were just clueless about this...media got chance and dey are increasong deir trps with these news..sometimes i hate media also...they are so opportunists..
salman is himself busy defending him Embarrassed he recently tweeted  dat mahesh bhatt shud not be ashmed of alia ..she has gr8 upbringing and dey earn bread with hardwork...i dnt knw  aftre this how much more he will be bashed LOL salman is seriously  a very very entertaning person..he always remains in news with his daring  and unexpected activities

Anky_Ghoshzanish_ksitakshii

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I am sure Elli is very much affected with all negative tweets..sometimes media some people pick celebrities just to irriate them..they don't bother to know the all story..it's hurtful to see her fans also against her..I can understand her pain,even in BB house when Gauhar told her something regarding not to support her n Kushal, she got so disturbed n sat alone long time in bathroom area..Tanisha was there to support her,here I hope Salman will be there..hey god, take care of her !

zanish_ksonia_koolkhansitakshii

Go to top