Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 45)

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

U know in the local newspaper it was written that the film stars came to Safai in 9 chartered planes...salman and Elli were in the same plane ...so salman must hv asked Elli to accompany him ...why he didnot ask other heroines who were also part of the programme like Zarine Khan, Sana Khan ,Alia bhatt,Madhuri...etc...

Muahhh the reason is so obvious that he likes the company of Elli and holds a special place in his heart for her...
yes yes yes...i told u...Big smileParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhansitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

U know in the local newspaper it was written that the film stars came to Safai in 9 chartered planes...salman and Elli were in the same plane ...so salman must hv asked Elli to accompany him ...why he didnot ask other heroines who were also part of the programme like Zarine Khan, Sana Khan ,Alia bhatt,Madhuri...etc...

Muahhh the reason is so obvious that he likes the company of Elli and holds a special place in his heart for her...
yes yes yes...i told u...Big smileParty

And it was also written that Zarine and Elli both are a part of salman Khans dance troupe Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_Ghosh

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
As per latest article ,Salman Khan has asked his dance troupe to prepare a programme for  Uttar Pradesh to raise fund for the cold striken people...so that means once again we will get to see EliSa in a function in Uttar pradesh. Big smile

Edited by sita11 - 10 January 2014 at 8:16am

Anky_Ghoshsonia_koolkhan

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged

As per latest article ,Salman Khan has asked his dance troupe to prepare a programme for  Uttar Pradesh to raise fund for the cold striken people...so that means once again we will get to see EliSa in a function in Uttar pradesh. Big smile
oye hoye!! sirf Salman n Elli hi kafi hain to raise the fund Wink

sonia_koolkhansitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

oye hoye!! sirf Salman n Elli hi kafi hain to raise the fund Wink

yes very true Big smile
Now i am waiting for any EliSa news from star guild awards which are going to b hosted by salman on 16th of Jan Big smile

Anky_Ghoshsonia_koolkhan

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged

yes very true Big smile
Now i am waiting for any EliSa news from star guild awards which are going to b hosted by salman on 16th of Jan Big smile
ya me too.. Big smile

sonia_koolkhansitakshii

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
guys...can i tell something?...or rather suggest...
i think it wud be  better for all elli fans to not expect elli and salman  together, dnt get mad at me..the reason i m saying this because it wud be very bad  if dat doesnt happen..and if it happnes den great for us...
 now one thing i m gonna say...i think the article about iulia being in india in new year eve  at salman's party is definately true .. 
see the picture:

Relaxarea leilor :)))
Sa aveti un weekend placut!

it was taken on saturday 4th jan 2014... and its salman's farmhouse Ouch and also notice the idol of ganesha, its defo not romania and all are telling its salman's farmhouse..i cudnt understand much because every commnets are written in romanian language

so it wud be better for us to love elli and supprt her and thanks to salman for helping her...

dnt knw what salman is actually doing..he is just playing around with so many girls..but he has actually hid iulia and media didnt even get the info much..

lastly pls dnt kill me after this..i may be wrong..,u guys chek net and find out about it...

Edited by niksidfan - 10 January 2014 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_bee

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Salman Khan Roped in for "Ek Tha Tiger" Sequel, Will Katrina Kaif Follow?

By Arijita Bhowmik: Subscribe to Arijita's RSS feed | January 8, 2014 7:14 PM IST

Follow Arijita Bhowmik on

• Share on email

• Share on print
Ek Tha Tiger

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has reportedly signed up for the "Ek Tha Tiger" sequel.

Salman's association with Yash Raj Films proved a huge success as he delivered the massive hit "Ek Tha Tiger" (ETT) in 2012. And now it is understood that the superstar will reprise his role in the sequel, reported Bollywood Hungama.

Apparently, Salman is very happy to work with YRF and has even signed for another untitled project, set to be directed by Shimit Amin, reported the website.

Salman may have been roped in for the "ETT" sequel but the bigger question is whether the first part's leading lady Katrina Kaif will be a part of the film.

Salman has off late been recorded taking frequent digs at his former girlfriend Katrina and her current boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor.

• FOLLOW US

• Google Plus

Recently, at the Audi RS 7 launch, when Salman was asked to whom would he like to gift the German sports vehicle, the 48-year-old - in his characteristic witty style - replied Katrina. However, the "Dabangg" star stated he would not gift it to her but added that someone else should.

This apart, Salman was seen picking on Katrina's broken Hindi, as he compared her to Bigg Boss 7 contestant Eli Avram. Again on his debut in "Kofee with Karan", the actor gave out some tongue-in-cheek statements on Katrina and even referred to Ranbir as puppy.

With such developments, it remains to be seen whether Katrina will give the nod to the sequel. However, there is a strong possibility that the "Dhoom 3" actress may not be approached altogether, since Bollywood sequels tend to avoid the same actress, with the only exception being Sonakshi Sinha in "Dabanng 2."

Meanwhile, the commotion and chaos during Salman's city wise promotion for his upcoming film "Jai Ho' has made the star concerned.

Speaking at an event, Salman said: "I request and advice all my fans to admire me from far because I can't see kids and everyone getting pushed and hurt. If all this keeps happening, I think I should stop visiting cities. I respect and appreciate their love and warmth," reported PTI.

To contact the editor, e-mail: [email protected]

Share this

• Share on print
  • Share on email
This article is copyrighted by IBTimes.co.in, the business news leader
People who viewed this also read

Go to top