Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 41)

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

Elli  is perfect match for salman... It's up to him if he wants chalu hottie girl in his life or simple, innocent, beautiful, hot and family loving elli... But one thing is for sure daisy will not be his wife I don't feel any good vibe when I see them together ... I saw her in tere naam movie she is ugly I don't like her at allAngry

She was in Tere Naam? Shocked

Mmm, I don't find her extravagantly good looking but Salman's burned his fingers a couple of times with extremely beautiful women. If Daisy is a good person and if Salman really likes her then I have no problem but my ElliSa dreams will surely be crushed Cry I guess I find solace knowing that Elli is special to Salman and he will make sure she is safe and will look out for her no matter what. Smile Salman is like Elli's guardian angel and we should appreciate that, nahin? Smile If that develops further, mujhse zyaada khush koi nahin hoge LOL

sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Originally posted by sundarapriya

Thanks for u r reply. I am feeling really low. Because I have seen daisy attend all his private functions right from ganesh chaturthi, xmas , dinner parties as from her interview, birthday, new year. Really I don't want to talk about them, but it seems really confusing. I am not a daisy fan though. In madhuri episode he said like fond and care, which means it is for someone he knows for a long time. Really these articles are bugging me.
Anyway I want elli to make it big .

I know how it feels. Daisy is really close to Salman's family. In fact, Salman didn't think Daisy fit the character but on his father's behest he signed Daisy. (Salman originally offered Daisy the role of Kareena's friend in Bodyguard). I don't mind their proximity at the moment because they are co-stars and after all Salman is launching her. Aage aage dekhte hain hota hain kya.. I have a feeling it's a platonic relationship because they don't really give me other vibes. Smile Time will tell. I too want Elli to have every happiness that she desires. Smile
Rightly said. I want her to be very happy. Yesterday I saw many bashing her on twitter. Such cheap words. Really..Angry. People are also bashing her because of what Katrina has done to salman as well as in the industry. Really people are unaware that she is a gem of a person.
I tweeted her a lot of positive stuff yesterday. Felt really bad for her.
lastly Salman would never ever get a girl better than elli. Hope it's not daisy. But it's upto them. 
So let's hope they become reel and real life couples. But what is destined to happen is to happen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Rightly said. I want her to be very happy. Yesterday I saw many bashing her on twitter. Such cheap words. Really..Angry. People are also bashing her because of what Katrina has done to salman as well as in the industry. Really people are unaware that she is a gem of a person.
lastly Salman would never ever get a girl better than elli. Hope it's not daisy. But it's upto them. 
So let's hope they become reel and real life couples. But what is destined to happen is to happen. 

Logon ka kaam hain bolna... Smile I'm used to bashing because my favorite star is Salman Khan and literally every 2nd comment made at him is negative but my blood absolutely boils whenever people bash Elli. Usne kissi ka kya bigada... I agree Salman is promoting her a lot but she got her first film on her own merit - Salman didn't even know her then. Anyways, yes, bashers toh aayenge aur bahut post karenge - aur kar bhi kya sakte hain... haters kum fans zyaada... LOL Yes, everyone should keep the positivity alive so she knows that there are people who love her and really care for her. But also everything boils over some day so if she's stuck in controversy today, tomorrow it could be gone. Smile
And yes, I hope so too and I hope the future works in favour of Elli-Salman (and their fans LOL) Smile
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

Daisy was in oh jaana song dancing with groups 

Kya baat kar rahe ho... Shocked I will rewatch... I don't like watching Tere Naam because it's such a sad story.. all I do is cry CryCryCry
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Logon ka kaam hain bolna... Smile I'm used to bashing because my favorite star is Salman Khan and literally every 2nd comment made at him is negative but my blood absolutely boils whenever people bash Elli. Usne kissi ka kya bigada... I agree Salman is promoting her a lot but she got her first film on her own merit - Salman didn't even know her then. Anyways, yes, bashers toh aayenge aur bahut post karenge - aur kar bhi kya sakte hain... haters kum fans zyaada... LOL Yes, everyone should keep the positivity alive so she knows that there are people who love her and really care for her. But also everything boils over some day so if she's stuck in controversy today, tomorrow it could be gone. Smile
And yes, I hope so too and I hope the future works in favour of Elli-Salman (and their fans LOL) Smile

I also don't want ElliSa dream to be crushed. Really that's upto them. Whenever I see Daisy with Salman, omg I really get pissed off. I can bet there is no other person than our gem Elli. 
If God has made salman wait for so many years, then it has to be for our Elli (I hope so). But who am I to take the call? It has to be them. Hope their friendship and rapport develop ( in case it's not Daisy). 
In my life I have never been such a crazy fan of a Jodi like this.( even when salman dated Katrina) .
Hope the wishes and best wishes of their fans will bring them together.

sonia_koolkhan

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

I also don't want ElliSa dream to be crushed. Really that's upto them. Whenever I see Daisy with Salman, omg I really get pissed off. I can bet there is no other person than our gem Elli. 
If God has made salman wait for so many years, then it has to be for our Elli (I hope so). But who am I to take the call? It has to be them. Hope their friendship and rapport develop ( in case it's not Daisy). 
In my life I have never been such a crazy fan of a Jodi like this.( even when salman dated Katrina) .
Hope the wishes and best wishes of their fans will bring them together.

That's the best attitude to have towards this - so we don't have too high expectations and get hurt in the end. Smile Media bahut cheezein twist karte hain toh even we cannot be sure when it's news that we want to hear - eg. positive news about Elli-Salman. Aakhir unke zindagi hain aur wahi hoga jo Salman aur Elli chahe Smile Humare chahne se humara pyaar zaroor dikhta hain but ultimately it's their call Smile Main abhi sohne jaa rahi hoon... goodnight to you Hug

sonia_koolkhan

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_GhoshCrazy_beeBeingChevi

Hardika Senior Member
Hardika
Hardika

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
aisa lag raha he ki salman elli ko keh raha he ki ye lo mera phone pakdo hihi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_GhoshCrazy_beeBeingChevi

Go to top