Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

I am sure Elli is very much affected with all negative tweets..sometimes media some people pick celebrities just to irriate them..they don't bother to know the all story..it's hurtful to see her fans also against her..I can understand her pain,even in BB house when Gauhar told her something regarding not to support her n Kushal, she got so disturbed n sat alone long time in bathroom area..Tanisha was there to support her,here I hope Salman will be there..hey god, take care of her !
ya she is very sensitive but she wil get used to dis bashng
And mreover i hope her parents r stil here wid her,she needs dem now
Originally posted by niksidfan

ya she is very sensitive but she wil get used to dis bashng
And mreover i hope her parents r stil here wid her,she needs dem now

Really elli seems to be affected by the bashed tweets. The bashed tweets I say😡. Really elli needs someone. I tweeted her lots of positive tweets. Even her photo is changed in twitter. I think she s a very conscious person and feeling for what she is doing. I am sure she is nowhere to be blamed. I bet she would never know about the incident that took place over there. N what all tweets have been sent. Omg.
She needs our support.
@piolinaga: u knw dese things r actually giving me a bad impression on salman,if he is actualy dating iulia or kangana or whooever,den why did he flirted wid ellie or showed affection even after media were after dem,poor elli,she 2 might ve got wrong impression bcoz her blushng at every salman's ques clearly stated her feelings
Salman is realy acting like a casanova or da media is portraying him like dat
I love elli and i hope she manages her career with dignity
@priya: elli is being bashed like anything .she shud remain away 4rm twitteq 4 few days
Alia,varun, ranbeeq were nt bashed as much as elli,hard time 4 her
^^^ True^^^
he flirted with her so much .. now shes facing all the criticism that she's getting famous bcuz of salman n all that rubbish ... truth is ppl loved her how she was in house so dignified and an angel .. n ppl r bashing her so much on twitter ,, I feel sry for her ,, salman speaked up fr aalia .. it think he should do it for elli too.. poor girl have no one t support jus bcuz she is not a star kid

LETS TWEET SALMAN TO SUPPORT ELLIE ON THIS

LETS do it together

@piolinaga: u knw dese things r actually giving me a bad impression on salman,if he is actualy dating iulia or kangana or whooever,den why did he flirted wid ellie or showed affection even after media were after dem,poor elli,she 2 might ve got wrong impression bcoz her blushng at every salman's ques clearly stated her feelings
Salman is realy acting like a casanova or da media is portraying him like dat
I love elli and i hope she manages her career with dignity

Hi, please seat and relax and then think what can you do if a lot of women's around you want to be your friend (real friend, not fake lover-friends)...for what is been portray he has open his farm house to a troupe of friends (boys and girls, but we get stuck on the girls) on new years eve, he is just being there to receive all love, care, attention and for what is been known fact about him he is a truly friend...so Elli is in that same circle; I don't think he is in a serious relationship with anybody just enjoying life and sharing, because of the good person he is, this will be my believe from now on.
Resume: Salman farm house in new years eve was 'Woodstock 1969' peace and love...so the world is better with him around professing and getting love...
This is a good Theory to stick on...

@priya: elli is being bashed like anything .she shud remain away 4rm twitteq 4 few days
Alia,varun, ranbeeq were nt bashed as much as elli,hard time 4 her

I understand. Really feel bad for her.
Reading salmans link ups with many girls daisy, lulia , kangna really bugs me. I really am not able to understand as to y he flirted with her on national tv and elli has to keep answering questions about him. 
Still waiting for Ellis next film?
I really hope she comes out very high and proves herself. Really feel for her. 
r u guys going to tweet him abt this matter ??????????????
Originally posted by Kulsoom87

r u guys going to tweet him abt this matter ??????????????
no need dear, he wnt read
@piolinaga: yeah he must be enjying his life widout commiting and media being media is hell bent on linking him up may be
But anyways for me he wil always remain da greatest entertainer,he entertains like no oder