Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 40)

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

anky she didnt say  these girls will fit with sallu..she said these girls fit in the article Embarrassed
Ya I got it..sorry Priya darling Smile

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Night Ellians! worry not Salman hai na  WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anky_GhoshBeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

oops sorry my dear for misunderstandings.. lil disturbed with all these rumours..I know it's not true but dunno how to stop rumours.. anyways,chill! Smile

Nahin nahin koi baat nahin... I was on mobile so couldn't give lengthy reply as usual LOL
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ellisafan

Totally confused  his statement in coffee w Karan I want to be in a relationshipClap  to media # I don't want to get marriedAngry Today's articles  Ouch

I think he's just about had enough of all the speculations of his love life and is basically saying - don't expect anything because who actually knows whether he will get married or not. It will be a shame if he says: I want to get married now, it's time for me to settle down and nothing happens Ouch
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

oops sorry my dear for misunderstandings.. lil disturbed with all these rumours..I know it's not true but dunno how to stop rumours.. anyways,chill! Smile

Nahin nahin koi baat nahin... I was on mobile so couldn't give lengthy reply as usual LOL

Even I am very confused. I am starting to think very deeply. The like fond and care that he said to madhuri, Omg now I am starting to think it's daisy. What to do? My mind is getting over confused. I read somewhere that he said in kwk that he likes someone. Don't know whether it's true or false. Really feeling very confused and lowCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundarapriya

Even I am very confused. I am starting to think very deeply. The like fond and care that he said to madhuri, Omg now I am starting to think it's daisy. What to do? My mind is getting over confused. I read somewhere that he said in kwk that he likes someone. Don't know whether it's true or false. Really feeling very confused and lowCry

No on KWK - Karan asked him if he liked any of the girls - as in work-related and he mentioned Deepika and Sonakshi I think. Smile And then Karan asked something like - anyone to date? And he's like: No, no.

I don't know much about Daisy so I can't judge her but she seems sweet Smile I posted some other day saying that we can really only judge Salman-Daisy's relationship after Jai Ho releases - as in a month after because nowadays when they meet - it can easily be dubbed as promotion for Jai Ho and that's all part of the movie process. If there is still loads of conjecture afterwards, it doesn't necessarily mean they're going out for sure but I think that's the right time to make assumptions. So I would hang tight until then Smile
sundarapriya Groupbie
sundarapriya
sundarapriya

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

No on KWK - Karan asked him if he liked any of the girls - as in work-related and he mentioned Deepika and Sonakshi I think. Smile And then Karan asked something like - anyone to date? And he's like: No, no.

I don't know much about Daisy so I can't judge her but she seems sweet Smile I posted some other day saying that we can really only judge Salman-Daisy's relationship after Jai Ho releases - as in a month after because nowadays when they meet - it can easily be dubbed as promotion for Jai Ho and that's all part of the movie process. If there is still loads of conjecture afterwards, it doesn't necessarily mean they're going out for sure but I think that's the right time to make assumptions. So I would hang tight until then Smile

Thanks for u r reply. I am feeling really low. Because I have seen daisy attend all his private functions right from ganesh chaturthi, xmas , dinner parties as from her interview, birthday, new year. Really I don't want to talk about them, but it seems really confusing. I am not a daisy fan though. In madhuri episode he said like fond and care, which means it is for someone he knows for a long time. Really these articles are bugging me.
Anyway I want elli to make it big .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks for u r reply. I am feeling really low. Because I have seen daisy attend all his private functions right from ganesh chaturthi, xmas , dinner parties as from her interview, birthday, new year. Really I don't want to talk about them, but it seems really confusing. I am not a daisy fan though. In madhuri episode he said like fond and care, which means it is for someone he knows for a long time. Really these articles are bugging me.
Anyway I want elli to make it big .

I know how it feels. Daisy is really close to Salman's family. In fact, Salman didn't think Daisy fit the character but on his father's behest he signed Daisy. (Salman originally offered Daisy the role of Kareena's friend in Bodyguard). I don't mind their proximity at the moment because they are co-stars and after all Salman is launching her. Aage aage dekhte hain hota hain kya.. I have a feeling it's a platonic relationship because they don't really give me other vibes. Smile Time will tell. I too want Elli to have every happiness that she desires. Smile

Edited by Chevi - 09 January 2014 at 1:52pm

Go to top