Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 39)

Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

Originally posted by Ellisafan

Whoever wrote this articles must be jealous with elli and salman chemistry.. No daisy shah in salman's life and kangana she used to date Aditya pancholi so who ever wrote this articles me like to say tere mu payAngry

This article does point to Kangna and Elli but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true Smile Anyways topic ko drop karo... koi fayda nahin hain because Daisy, Kangna, Elli - they all fit LOL
oye ello ello..tum ElliSa k fan ho ki nahi??Shocked Daisy Kangana all fit with Salman!!!Ouch bechare Salman k sath kisiko v jud rahe ho..Cry Salman will look perfect with one n only Elli.. none else.. Day Dreaming being a true ElliSa we should not get diverted..now we can't see Salman-Elli so often like BB,hence we r confused what's going on in their life but I still remember those days of BB7 and Salman-Elli scenes..till the finale..I have never seen Salman to behave that way with any other girl..so,now u decide Wink n I am quite sure they r very much in touch Smile

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anky_Ghosh

Originally posted by Ellisafan

Whoever wrote this articles must be jealous with elli and salman chemistry.. No daisy shah in salman's life and kangana she used to date Aditya pancholi so who ever wrote this articles me like to say tere mu payAngry

This article does point to Kangna and Elli but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true Smile Anyways topic ko drop karo... koi fayda nahin hain because Daisy, Kangna, Elli - they all fit LOL
oye ello ello..tum ElliSa k fan ho ki nahi??Shocked Daisy Kangana all fit with Salman!!!Ouch bechare Salman k sath kisiko v jud rahe ho..Cry Salman will look perfect with one n only Elli.. none else.. Day Dreaming being a true ElliSa we should not get diverted..now we can't see Salman-Elli so often like BB,hence we r confused what's going on in their life but I still remember those days of BB7 and Salman-Elli scenes..till the finale..I have never seen Salman to behave that way with any other girl..so,now u decide Wink n I am quite sure they r very much in touch Smile
anky she didnt say  these girls will fit with sallu..she said these girls fit in the article Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
daisy was in ganesh utsav too with salman's family
BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I said Daisy, Kangna, Elli all FIT the description (some parts of it) in the article.

Edited by Chevi - 09 January 2014 at 12:29pm
Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I cant post the link fr sum reason
but just type
Video - Salman Khan celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi with family at sister Alvira's home
U can clearly see at 3:08 that salman told her to cum in the front
Kulsoom87 Groupbie
Kulsoom87
Kulsoom87

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I don't like this daisy girl at all and I hope its not true but the way things are going on ... I think its salman and daisy ,,, but srsli what the hell happen to salman's choice ... I don't find her pretty at all
Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
ab lo.. aur ek Salman-Daisy fan! I must tell u guys this Kulsoom87 is true fan of Salman -Daisy.. his/her all post dedicate to Salman - Daisy.. LOL
Anky_Ghosh Senior Member
Anky_Ghosh
Anky_Ghosh

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

I said Daisy, Kangna, Elli all FIT the description (some parts of it) in the article.
oops sorry my dear for misunderstandings.. lil disturbed with all these rumours..I know it's not true but dunno how to stop rumours.. anyways,chill! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingChevi

Go to top