Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

oye ello ello..tum ElliSa k fan ho ki nahi??😲 Daisy Kangana all fit with Salman!!! bechare Salman k sath kisiko v jud rahe ho..😭 Salman will look perfect with one n only Elli.. none else..  being a true ElliSa we should not get diverted..now we can't see Salman-Elli so often like BB,hence we r confused what's going on in their life but I still remember those days of BB7 and Salman-Elli scenes..till the finale..I have never seen Salman to behave that way with any other girl..so,now u decide πŸ˜‰ n I am quite sure they r very much in touch 😊

I said Daisy, Kangna, Elli all FIT the description (some parts of it) in the article.
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
I cant post the link fr sum reason
but just type
Video - Salman Khan celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi with family at sister Alvira's home
U can clearly see at 3:08 that salman told her to cum in the front
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
I don't like this daisy girl at all and I hope its not true but the way things are going on ... I think its salman and daisy ,,, but srsli what the hell happen to salman's choice ... I don't find her pretty at all
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab lo.. aur ek Salman-Daisy fan! I must tell u guys this Kulsoom87 is true fan of Salman -Daisy.. his/her all post dedicate to Salman - Daisy.. πŸ˜†
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

I said Daisy, Kangna, Elli all FIT the description (some parts of it) in the article.

oops sorry my dear for misunderstandings.. lil disturbed with all these rumours..I know it's not true but dunno how to stop rumours.. anyways,chill! 😊
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

anky she didnt say  these girls will fit with sallu..she said these girls fit in the article πŸ˜³

Ya I got it..sorry Priya darling 😊
Crazy_bee thumbnail
Night Ellians! worry not Salman hai na  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

oops sorry my dear for misunderstandings.. lil disturbed with all these rumours..I know it's not true but dunno how to stop rumours.. anyways,chill! 😊

Nahin nahin koi baat nahin... I was on mobile so couldn't give lengthy reply as usual πŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ellisafan

Totally confused  his statement in coffee w Karan I want to be in a relationshipπŸ‘  to media # I don't want to get married😑 Today's articles  

I think he's just about had enough of all the speculations of his love life and is basically saying - don't expect anything because who actually knows whether he will get married or not. It will be a shame if he says: I want to get married now, it's time for me to settle down and nothing happens
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Nahin nahin koi baat nahin... I was on mobile so couldn't give lengthy reply as usual πŸ˜†

Even I am very confused. I am starting to think very deeply. The like fond and care that he said to madhuri, Omg now I am starting to think it's daisy. What to do? My mind is getting over confused. I read somewhere that he said in kwk that he likes someone. Don't know whether it's true or false. Really feeling very confused and low😭