Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 (Page 113)

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chevi

[

I jumped for joy that day LOL If anything, I believe she's considered for the movie. LOL

And I hope the reason Elli's mom is with her is so she can attend a screening of Jai Ho in India Embarrassed

I'd like to believe that too Big smile @bold...Salman jaan you better make this happen.LOL I dont know I just have this weird feeling that he wants to romance her first. A great launch. I'v a feeling he expects big things from her.

Me too..earlier I was like sure she'd attend Jai Ho premiere. I am still hopelessly hoping  Wink they have a mumbai premiere night thing right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhanniksidfan

Crazy_bee Goldie
Crazy_bee
Crazy_bee

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

Originally posted by mysha

On twitter so many are asking her about a new movie, poor girl. My expectations are high now, there i said it! Cool

*looking at you Elli* why did u follow Kabir Khan? your fault LOL
kabir khan is the last hope...Embarrassed

I know right? I am scared for my high expectations Ouch but I love that Kabir Khan is being asked about Elli too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Is she? Then what about her father? Confused Her parents were here for the festive season. Then she went up and then her mom came back? She said in Live Feed that her family friends were like family to her when she felt alone (coz she lives alone). Smile Anyhow I am glad that her mom is with her - that makes me feel like she's safe Big smile

I knoww... I can't wait... Big smile I hope it does well Embarrassed Been hearing great stuff over net - Producer of Raanjhanaa saw film and loved it. Nadiadwala member saw film and loved it... I will see the film and love it regardless LOL
i dnt knw actually... but after she was evicted from bb7 her mom came over..though her dad comes and leaves.. but her mom was dere all thorugh..so i thought her mom might be planning to stay here with her..but yeah its good she is here..elli is safe as u said..she is too innocent i fell..i may be wrong though
which film chevi ji? MV?

BeingChevi

--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
why you people against mommy dearest coming with elli ?? :X :P

BeingBlunt

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysha

I'd like to believe that too Big smile @bold...Salman jaan you better make this happen.LOL I dont know I just have this weird feeling that he wants to romance her first. A great launch. I'v a feeling he expects big things from her.

Me too..earlier I was like sure she'd attend Jai Ho premiere. I am still hopelessly hoping  Wink they have a mumbai premiere night thing right?
u know waht myshu, i feel he can play romantic roles with elli nicely which he is lacking nowdays..excluding the lastest  song of daisy and sallu...because their chemistry is like that and salman is  soo fond of her..elli is like little shy and salman is cute ..i loved deir offscreen chemistry on the sathiya dance and den i felt felt salman can actually try a romantic one with elli...it might pay off..and people wont blame him for similar kind of movies

Edited by niksidfan - 20 January 2014 at 9:20am

Crazy_bee

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SherlockHouse

who said we r agaisnt it...? 
u guys should be against it not us LOL

BeingBlunt

--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SherlockHouse

who said we r agaisnt it...?
u guys should be against it not usLOL

We are with her , she would keep chichora like sallu away from her daughter :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfanBeingBlunt

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Is she? Then what about her father? Confused Her parents were here for the festive season. Then she went up and then her mom came back? She said in Live Feed that her family friends were like family to her when she felt alone (coz she lives alone). Smile Anyhow I am glad that her mom is with her - that makes me feel like she's safe Big smile

I knoww... I can't wait... Big smile I hope it does well Embarrassed Been hearing great stuff over net - Producer of Raanjhanaa saw film and loved it. Nadiadwala member saw film and loved it... I will see the film and love it regardless LOL
i dnt knw actually... but after she was evicted from bb7 her mom came over..though her dad comes and leaves.. but her mom was dere all thorugh..so i thought her mom might be planning to stay here with her..but yeah its good she is here..elli is safe as u said..she is too innocent i fell..i may be wrong though
which film chevi ji? MV?

Yeah. I'm glad her mom is with because she needs support Smile
Noo Jai Ho Smile

Crazy_bee

Go to top