Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol, it's coz most of the interviews Armaan gave after BB - in it he said he'll be pestering Salman for a job πŸ˜†

In a previous interview, Salman praised Ajaz.

And then Salman already said lots of things about Elli in different articles when she is mentioned.

So it's okay with me πŸ˜† He's covering all bases... πŸ˜†

And he's being asked everywhere about why he promotes certain people etc. - and there's been an Elli-Salman overdose (according to the public) so I'll let this one slide πŸ˜‰
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Lol, it's coz most of the interviews Armaan gave after BB - in it he said he'll be pestering Salman for a job πŸ˜†

In a previous interview, Salman praised Ajaz.

And then Salman already said lots of things about Elli in different articles when she is mentioned.

So it's okay with me πŸ˜† He's covering all bases... πŸ˜†

And he's being asked everywhere about why he promotes certain people etc. - and there's been an Elli-Salman overdose (according to the public) so I'll let this one slide πŸ˜‰

I agree. But I just wanted to know one thing chevi ji, Did salman mention in any interview that he is promoting elli or is it just the articles?
I am just asking because I have missed most of his interviews.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/salman-khan-avoiding-daisy-shah-for-elli-avram/728777.html

thanks Anky for the articleπŸ˜ƒ

Salman Khan avoiding Daisy Shah for Elli Avram!

Tags:

Jai Ho

Daisy Shah

Eli Avram

Salman Khan

Published by: Urvashi Singhal
Published on: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 at 09:04 IST

Mumbai: The hunk of an actor Salman Khan who is nowadays busy with the promotions of his upcoming flick, 'Jai Ho' seems to have been caught between two ladies who are all set to rule the Bollywood sometime soon. Yes they are none other than the beautiful Elli Avram and choreographer-actor Daisy Shah. As per reports, the 48-year-old has been avoiding Daisy and the reason cited is none but Elli.

Sallu who is paired opposite Daisy in 'Jai Ho' has been avoiding the actress in most of the promotional sprees. Also, Daisy who has been praising the star in almost every event, has not received any compliments on behalf of 'Dabangg' Khan. And to avoid any further controversies over the same, Daisy has stated that it is because Salman is busy with the film's promotions. Though, many reports suggest that the upcoming actress is miffed with Salman's behavior.

The reason cited as to Salman maintaining distance with Daisy is Elli. He met the 'Mickey Virus' actress on sets of 'Bigg Boss 7' and got so connected to her that he compared her with his ex girlfriend Katrina Kaif and even praised her on various occasions. Recent reports suggest that Salman considers her as his family member and would definitely do a film with Miss Avram. The actor is too inclined towards Elli but does this mean that his inclination would soon turn into commitment?

Well, we think that this time Salman would only get into a relationship when he is sure about it because he has learned a lot from previous relations, where many upcoming actresses have used him as a ladder to success.

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Yar Elli kitni cute hai    i found these tweets so cute .πŸ˜†
    1. Elli Avram @ElliAvram

Done with the nails! Feels fresh and good hihi #love #woop pic.twitter.com/vfK18lp3DG

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
       Hide photo
      Embedded image permalink
      • 40RETWEETS
      • 142FAVORITES
      • Payal VermaSameer KHAN BalochWasim iqbalVipinusha Ranjit
      9:14 AM - 20 Jan 2014  Flag media
    2. DIPESH MANGAONKAR @DIPU923

@ElliAvram Heya...Ek reply.tho dedo..

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
    3. Elli Avram @ElliAvram

@DIPU923 theeek hai bhai :p

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorited 
      •  More
    4. DIPESH MANGAONKAR @DIPU923

@ElliAvram Its really sounds weird when elli ma pumkin pumkin caling me.bhai,I dnt wanna be ur bhai &keep replying Acha lagta hai sweetu.:-*

Hide conversation
      •  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
      4:27 PM - 20 Jan 2014  
      Tweet text
      Reply to @DIPU923 @ElliAvram 
      Dismiss
      Image will appear as a link
  1. DIPESH MANGAONKAR @DIPU923

@ElliAvram Oyeee M nt ur bhai itni hot can't be ma.sis U r tho ma pumkin pumkin:-D now reply me again but dis.time cal me wid acha name..:-P

BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundarapriya

I agree. But I just wanted to know one thing chevi ji, Did salman mention in any interview that he is promoting elli or is it just the articles?
I am just asking because I have missed most of his interviews.

I haven't watched many videos these month and interviews are hell long because of my slow internet but I've read write-ups of them and they aren't explicit praises like Salman said: you will see Elli when a producer or director likes her. And I think at that Audi launch or was it the interview before that - he said that "we have Elli in mind" - and then media went crazy publishing articles that Salman PROMISED to launch her.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Yar Elli kitni cute hai    i found these tweets so cute .πŸ˜†

1. Elli Avram @ElliAvram

Done with the nails! Feels fresh and good hihi #love #woop pic.twitter.com/vfK18lp3DG

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
       Hide photo
      Embedded image permalink
      • 40RETWEETS
      • 142FAVORITES
      • Payal VermaSameer KHAN BalochWasim iqbalVipinusha Ranjit
      9:14 AM - 20 Jan 2014  Flag media
    2. DIPESH MANGAONKAR @DIPU923

@ElliAvram Heya...Ek reply.tho dedo..

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
    3. Elli Avram @ElliAvram

@DIPU923 theeek hai bhai :p

•  Retweet 
      •  Favorited 
      •  More
    4. DIPESH MANGAONKAR @DIPU923

@ElliAvram Its really sounds weird when elli ma pumkin pumkin caling me.bhai,I dnt wanna be ur bhai &keep replying Acha lagta hai sweetu.:-*

Hide conversation
      •  Retweet 
      •  Favorite 
      •  More
      4:27 PM - 20 Jan 2014  
      Tweet text
      Reply to @DIPU923 @ElliAvram 
      Dismiss
      Image will appear as a link
  1. DIPESH MANGAONKAR @DIPU923

@ElliAvram Oyeee M nt ur bhai itni hot can't be ma.sis U r tho ma pumkin pumkin:-D now reply me again but dis.time cal me wid acha name..:-P

🀣

OMG... bechare πŸ˜† She probably meant it as a saying like "teek hain bhai" and this guy πŸ˜†
Feel so sorry for him. Mr Dilliwaley - thank god she didn't say this for you otherwise you wouldn't be happy even though you would have gotten a reply πŸ˜†

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kulsoom87

Did u guyz watch salman's interview frm Bollywood hungama ... when faridoon asked who is he looking forward to work with frm this season of bigg boss .. salman took arman's name ... no mention of elli   :((( 

And the stories about not promoting Daisy that's rubbish ,,, he's promoting her everywhere .. jai ho premiere is in Dubai .. how else he is going to promote ... he went to watch Sholay 3D with her .. salman is promoting her every where :(((

Oh God . This q is asked 4rm him just 2 know dat how much Salman likes Elli . otherwise deir is no need 2 asked dis q .  The q is v tricky but his ans is also v tricky .  If he replied Elli den dese ppl made it headlines n breaking news . 
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When will we get the next at link? We r nearing 150 pages. 
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
 Daisy said in interview dat She met Wid Elli 4 or 5 tym . Definitely  both meet at Salman 'place .  One at his birthday n 2nd on New year eve  .   phir kub she meet  wid her , ????
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Oh God . This q is asked 4rm him just 2 know dat how much Salman likes Elli . otherwise deir is no need 2 asked dis q .  The q is v tricky but his ans is also v tricky .  If he replied Elli den dese ppl made it headlines n breaking news . 

U r absolutely right Sonia.. Media always ready to make breaking news..he told good things about Elli before some days and what was the result? Media made news that Daisy getting neglected bcoz of Elli.. Salman now tries to hide his feelings to media n that's good thing..