Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ellifan1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mysha

Welcome to the fan club ๐Ÿค— hi, I am mysha :) hope to see you around!

Thank u so much for the warm welcome :))
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

welcome priya darling! hi hi.. sach ke piche mat bhago..bas enjoy karo,khush raho ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
khush hoon mein...and i wud be super khush when i get to know elli's future project ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundarapriya

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/salman-khan-avoiding-daisy-shah-for-elli-avram/728777.html

I was soo happy reading this story.

Then I googled further because of all the rumour articles these media people have written.
Then I found this in Daisy's interview in Khaleej's times.

There were rumours recently that Daisy was feeling left out from the film's promotion since Salman's new blue-eyed-girl Elli Avram was getting a lot of press coverage instead of the film's leading lady. But Daisy is quick to refute this. "I have met Elli four-five times so far and every time we meet, we talk like long lost childhood friends. She is very sweet. The way she talks is damn cute. And these are just rumours. I am not insecure about anyone."

These media people ki toh.Its good to know that the media people are highlighting Elli.
But the public thinks it is the PR work of elli due to these rumoured articles. (u can see in the comments section).

But its very happy to know that the papparazi are eagerly waiting for ElliSa news.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope this comes out true. My patience...๐Ÿ˜‰

media people makes deir own story 
but one thing is true in all this
though daisy went everywhere with salman still salman took no measures to actually promote her...his body language was never like he had to promote daisy..just he took her..this is very true..whreas salman actually  promoted elli whereevr he got chance ...he even called elli THE elli avram๐Ÿ˜ฒ...even in one interveiw regarding saifai , he didnt forget to mention elli where he cud have avoided..and he actually promoted her by keeping her with him in Etawa.. so these are big things so i actually dnt blame media much
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i leave this place for a while.
and it get converted into couple shipping.
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

media people makes deir own story 

but one thing is true in all this
though daisy went everywhere with salman still salman took no measures to actually promote her...his body language was never like he had to promote daisy..just he took her..this is very true..whreas salman actually  promoted elli whereevr he got chance ...he even called elli THE elli avram๐Ÿ˜ฒ...even in one interveiw regarding saifai , he didnt forget to mention elli where he cud have avoided..and he actually promoted her by keeping her with him in Etawa.. so these are big things so i actually dnt blame media much

Oh is it? can I know which interview he mentioned the elli avram? any link plzzz...
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

i leave this place for a while.
and it get converted into couple shipping.

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† eating bhav? ๐Ÿ˜›
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Oh is it? can I know which interview he mentioned the elli avram? any link plzzz...

no yaar...saw it on twitter..i posted it here also..had to find the link..it is many pages back..i even forgot  the news channel name ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
Did u guyz watch salman's interview frm Bollywood hungama ... when faridoon asked who is he looking forward to work with frm this season of bigg boss .. salman took arman's name ... no mention of elli   :((( 

And the stories about not promoting Daisy that's rubbish ,,, he's promoting her everywhere .. jai ho premiere is in Dubai .. how else he is going to promote ... he went to watch Sholay 3D with her .. salman is promoting her every where :(((
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kulsoom87

Did u guyz watch salman's interview frm Bollywood hungama ... when faridoon asked who is he looking forward to work with frm this season of bigg boss .. salman took arman's name ... no mention of elli   :((( 

And the stories about not promoting Daisy that's rubbish ,,, he's promoting her everywhere .. jai ho premiere is in Dubai .. how else he is going to promote ... he went to watch Sholay 3D with her .. salman is promoting her every where :(((

even I saw that interview๐Ÿ˜ก. He said as of now he had armaan in mind.
Even I Saw the full interview.
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kulsoom87

i knw he didnt mention elli..i was surprised too...but then we know he wants to work with her...whether he says or not  ...he has promoted her like none other so he says her name or not,we knw what he wants..and den media are like attcaking him about her,,its better he doesnt say her name
he is promoting his movie and going to dubai is not for daisy... and about sholay sana too went with them  

but then who cares...i care about elli getting a movie first...where is that๐Ÿ˜ก