Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 95

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chevi

1. @ElliAvram Guess you are not that good at swedish!!You had to come so far to pursue an acting career...

• Retweet
    • Favorite

Expand
  2. @kooldudej lol ya I guess :)

Who is this 2Rs person in KRK language? 😆

Well Done Elli 👏

elli is learning 😉...
Originally posted by niksidfan

@chevi ji :  wah wah ...u and ur elli connection 😃

I'm starting to believe in that connection 😆

Main bas dua karti hoon she never stops replying 😊

I missed out on seeing her start replying because of that other thread in Bolly forum.. thak gayi main 😆
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
Hehe she sure is. Good going babe! I am in a lil war of my own cos of a tweet of my own. Oh these crazy Katrina haters urgh !
and she replied him twice.

she replies to every kind of pervy guys but not me :(

*Likhe jo tweet tuje,wo teri yaad mai , hazaro rang ke naazare ban gaye*Edited by SherlockHouse - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mysha

Hehe she sure is. Good going babe! I am in a lil war of my own cos of a tweet of my own. Oh these crazy Katrina haters urgh !

With that Kool-blahblah guy... I have a feeling that Elli was watching that convo coz she went ek dum chup for a few minutes and then said goodnight. I just saw the comments now.

I know... but don't worry - they are also oppressed fans... they are sent hate tweets a lot themselves because they like Katrina but it's still unacceptable to repeat the same to Elli - what the hell did she do to them? 😕 Bade aaye 🥱

I'm starting to believe in that connection 😆

GOTCHA! 😆

GOTCHA! 😆

😆 matlab?

With that Kool-blahblah guy... I have a feeling that Elli was watching that convo coz she went ek dum chup for a few minutes and then said goodnight. I just saw the comments now.

I know... but don't worry - they are also oppressed fans... they are sent hate tweets a lot themselves because they like Katrina but it's still unacceptable to repeat the same to Elli - what the hell did she do to them? 😕 Bade aaye 🥱

I know..when he commented 0% indian ..I was like wish I didn't say that hindustani ladki comment. But I wanted to compliment her :(
Ya maybe she saw it. I hope she saw my reply to him.
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago

I know..when he commented 0% indian ..I was like wish I didn't say that hindustani ladki comment. But I wanted to compliment her :(
Ya maybe she saw it. I hope she saw my reply to him.

Haters ko chodo - they will keep hating zindagi bhar... just keep tweeting positive things to Elli - she'll at least read it and feel happy 😃 I sent her a goodnight tweet and literally a minute or two later she said Goodnight to everyone 😆
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago

😆 matlab?

caught that even YOU believe it now 😆