Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_bee thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Chevi

[

I jumped for joy that day 😆 If anything, I believe she's considered for the movie. 😆

And I hope the reason Elli's mom is with her is so she can attend a screening of Jai Ho in India 😳

I'd like to believe that too 😃 @bold...Salman jaan you better make this happen.😆 I dont know I just have this weird feeling that he wants to romance her first. A great launch. I'v a feeling he expects big things from her.

Me too..earlier I was like sure she'd attend Jai Ho premiere. I am still hopelessly hoping  😉 they have a mumbai premiere night thing right?
Crazy_bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

kabir khan is the last hope...😳

I know right? I am scared for my high expectations but I love that Kabir Khan is being asked about Elli too 😆
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chevi

Is she? Then what about her father? 😕 Her parents were here for the festive season. Then she went up and then her mom came back? She said in Live Feed that her family friends were like family to her when she felt alone (coz she lives alone). 😊 Anyhow I am glad that her mom is with her - that makes me feel like she's safe 😃

I knoww... I can't wait... 😃 I hope it does well 😳 Been hearing great stuff over net - Producer of Raanjhanaa saw film and loved it. Nadiadwala member saw film and loved it... I will see the film and love it regardless 😆

i dnt knw actually... but after she was evicted from bb7 her mom came over..though her dad comes and leaves.. but her mom was dere all thorugh..so i thought her mom might be planning to stay here with her..but yeah its good she is here..elli is safe as u said..she is too innocent i fell..i may be wrong though
which film chevi ji? MV?

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
why you people against mommy dearest coming with elli ?? :X :P
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysha

I'd like to believe that too 😃 @bold...Salman jaan you better make this happen.😆 I dont know I just have this weird feeling that he wants to romance her first. A great launch. I'v a feeling he expects big things from her.

Me too..earlier I was like sure she'd attend Jai Ho premiere. I am still hopelessly hoping  😉 they have a mumbai premiere night thing right?

u know waht myshu, i feel he can play romantic roles with elli nicely which he is lacking nowdays..excluding the lastest  song of daisy and sallu...because their chemistry is like that and salman is  soo fond of her..elli is like little shy and salman is cute ..i loved deir offscreen chemistry on the sathiya dance and den i felt felt salman can actually try a romantic one with elli...it might pay off..and people wont blame him for similar kind of movies Edited by niksidfan - 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

why you people against mommy dearest coming with elli ?? :X :P

who said we r agaisnt it...? 
u guys should be against it not us ðŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

who said we r agaisnt it...?
u guys should be against it not us😆

We are with her , she would keep chichora like sallu away from her daughter :P
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i dnt knw actually... but after she was evicted from bb7 her mom came over..though her dad comes and leaves.. but her mom was dere all thorugh..so i thought her mom might be planning to stay here with her..but yeah its good she is here..elli is safe as u said..she is too innocent i fell..i may be wrong though

which film chevi ji? MV?

Yeah. I'm glad her mom is with because she needs support 😊
Noo Jai Ho 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣 lolz, usse chichora matt bol 😡😆😆
niksidfan thumbnail

ðŸ˜³ u think sallu is chichora ? ðŸ˜† between i agree with u a bit..as cute and handsome chichora and girl wud like to be chichorizd by  him ðŸ˜›