Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 86

Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
Elli Avram @ElliAvram

Feeling good after a great workout! #woopwoop

On twitter so many are asking her about a new movie, poor girl. My expectations are high now, there i said it! 😎

*looking at you Elli* why did u follow Kabir Khan? your fault 😆
Originally posted by mysha

On twitter so many are asking her about a new movie, poor girl. My expectations are high now, there i said it! 😎

I jumped for joy that day 😆 If anything, I believe she's considered for the movie. 😆

And I hope the reason Elli's mom is with her is so she can attend a screening of Jai Ho in India 😳

Originally posted by Chevi

I jumped for joy that day 😆 If anything, I believe she's considered for the movie. 😆

And I hope the reason Elli's mom is with her is so she can attend a screening of Jai Ho in India 😳

really...it seemed fishy...i hope it turns out to be good...and  if she is considered,i hope she remeians in the movie till the last and the decision doesnt get changed...
abt mommy thing, her mommy is  always with her no 😕

offtopic :
really finger crossed for jai ho..👍🏼

Originally posted by mysha

kabir khan is the last hope...😳

Originally posted by niksidfan

really...it seemed fishy...i hope it turns out to be good...and  if she is considered,i hope she remeians in the movie till the last and the decision doesnt get changed...
abt mommy thing, her mommy is  always with her no 😕

offtopic :
really finger crossed for jai ho..👍🏼

Is she? Then what about her father? 😕 Her parents were here for the festive season. Then she went up and then her mom came back? She said in Live Feed that her family friends were like family to her when she felt alone (coz she lives alone). 😊 Anyhow I am glad that her mom is with her - that makes me feel like she's safe 😃

I knoww... I can't wait... 😃 I hope it does well 😳 Been hearing great stuff over net - Producer of Raanjhanaa saw film and loved it. Nadiadwala member saw film and loved it... I will see the film and love it regardless 😆
Originally posted by niksidfan

kabir khan is the last hope...😳

I knowww... bahut tension hain lekin because I really want her to bag it