Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel that elli should return to Mumbai. Because now all the wards functions are happening, star guild awards, film fare awards.it will be a nice exposure for her. Directors might spot her. I feel she should  have been in Mumbai so that she is in contact with salman. Only the contact with salman can help her.  I feel she should surely be in contact with salman.
I personally feel she is a little shy when it comes to salman. 
She said that she is getting scripts. In case she is gonna get cast in salman's movie it's gonna take a long time. 

Really she has to be in Mumbai to stay In touch with salman and get exposed. 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: priyaramnath84

I feel that elli should return to Mumbai. Because now all the wards functions are happening, star guild awards, film fare awards.it will be a nice exposure for her. Directors might spot her. I feel she should have been in Mumbai so that she is in contact with salman. Only the contact with salman can help her. I feel she should surely be in contact with salman.

I personally feel she is a little shy when it comes to salman.
She said that she is getting scripts. In case she is gonna get cast in salman's movie it's gonna take a long time.

Really she has to be in Mumbai to stay In touch with salman and get exposed.

she can always stay in touch ,she is salman's neighbour after all 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niksidfan

yeah definately...as u said i will rather wait  for a nice film from her side rather dan doing some crappy movies and dissapear in no time...i wnat her roles to be meaningful and if she does few films with good acting and one of dem goes superhit ,i think she will be recognized and if salman remains connected to her den toh everything is gonna be superfine but den now, i cudnt see whats gonna hppen with her...i guess she need to come back fast and we need 2-3 months to knw what she is going to do..i m sure she wont sit idle for much longer time 

yeah i too agree we r bit similar in reacting to a situation so i find ur posts much relatable for me..😊..

it wont come chevi ji,matter is complicated and no one can find out the real reason behind it..because ISI  is a strong and secret group  so truth cant come out...

Haan... quality of work is very important Elli's movie released and although it wasn't a big banner, it was appreciated aur toh aur she went on BB and made a name for herself - a flop is just not done after all the hype around her - so yes, rather safe then sorry for signing just anything in jaldbaazi 😊
Yeah... it's only been not even 2 months since BB is over - audition processes take so much longer than that so we never know 😛
Oh accha... that's very scary
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

she can always stay in touch ,she is salman's neighbour after all 😊

Is elli salman's neighbor? I am asking this because after all the fake rumour articles., I just wanted to know this.
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Hardika ji. Again a boring day. No news. U mail me ur number. We cud catch some peppy talk.it would be great to have 2 ellisa fans catching up.
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
😆
[/QUOTE]
Chevi ji aap bhi awake ho? 
BeingChevi thumbnail

😆

Chevi ji aap bhi awake ho? 

Ji Elli lives in the same area Salman.. extremely near 😊
Hello ji 😛 Neend nahin aa rahi
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Ji Elli lives in the same area Salman.. extremely near 😊
Hello ji 😛 Neend nahin aa rahi

I have heard of the news. But any link?
BeingChevi thumbnail

I have heard of the news. But any link?

Haan bahut saare links hain lekin main phone pe internet use kar rahi hoon abhi... aap search kar sakte ho google pe ya main jab computer pe jaati hoon I'll give you a link 😊
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

thanks

Haan bahut saare links hain lekin main phone pe internet use kar rahi hoon abhi... aap search kar sakte ho google pe ya main jab computer pe jaati hoon I'll give you a link 😊