Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

So arbaaz next is going to start in next 10 Days.
so elli is not in this movie.

Haan yeh to pakki baat ho gayi

Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Arrey we're still on that hush hush article... 😆 I thought we've been burned enough from the media 😉 But yes, no doubt there's lots of chemistry between Salman and Jackie - they make an amazingly hot pair but it seemed more friendly to me on the red carpet than anything else 😛 They have shot scenes for Kick already so of course they're friends. Salman is unmarried so I guess every girl next to him is under scanner 😆 Bechare... lekin isne sahi kaha inki gf/marriage wala topic national issue ban gaye hain - I just love that line of his 😆

Very soon Salman - Daisy love story will die n create new one Salman - Jackie..it's already on the way of making!😆 I pity Salman 😛
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriosly  missing Elli and EliSa news :(
sitakshii thumbnail
I am sure abt one thing abt salman that he wont go for any such type of gal who is or was married ...who was or in any live in relationship

Both JACKLYN and Daisy had been in live in relationship ...so there is no chance of them...i dont get affected by rumours of these ladies with salman.
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Arrey we're still on that hush hush article... 😆 I thought we've been burned enough from the media 😉 But yes, no doubt there's lots of chemistry between Salman and Jackie - they make an amazingly hot pair but it seemed more friendly to me on the red carpet than anything else 😛 They have shot scenes for Kick already so of course they're friends. Salman is unmarried so I guess every girl next to him is under scanner 😆 Bechare... lekin isne sahi kaha inki gf/marriage wala topic national issue ban gaye hain - I just love that line of his 😆

Salman and Jacqueline have an amazing chemistry than salman daisy.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

I am sure abt one thing abt salman that he wont go for any such type of gal who is or was married ...who was or in any live in relationship

Both JACKLYN and Daisy had been in live in relationship ...so there is no chance of them...i dont get affected by rumours of these ladies with salman.

dekhte jao.. abhi to suru hua.. jaise jaise Kick release coming closer.. we have to bear all these rumors.. 😭 sometimes I feel it's Salman's gf forum 😆
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Salman and Jacqueline have an amazing chemistry than salman daisy.

Ya, they should marry.. what u say? wait for sometimes, in next few months media n gossips will come up with this news.. 😆
sitakshii thumbnail
By the way i am happy that Elli is spending such lovely time with her family...she is such a sweet and affectionate person...

Hope we soon get to hear the big news of EliSa movie ...😃

i  want to see an interview of salman and Elli soon...:)
Edited by sita11 - 10 years ago
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As per her tweets, elli is happily enjoying cooking Chinese dishes.
Really I am missing Elli. Hope this salman daisy story dies out soon and we have our cute ElliSa story.
Really missing Elli. Her positivity...😊😊👏
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

Ya, they should marry.. what u say? wait for sometimes, in next few months media n gossips will come up with this news.. 😆

u know i hv no respect for those ladies who go for live in relationships and that too for their careers ...😵