Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Saw salman's tweet. If u see the replies in his tweet, again people started like why Elli, she s for fame , bimbo and some stuff😑. What's wrong with these people? Y r they after Elli? Tweeting all negative stuff to salman about elli. What's wrong with them? It doesn't mean if kat does, elli should do. Really all people are after her right from bb. God please save elli from all those evil eyes. 
Pray that she works with salman soon and shuts everybody's mouth with her performance. I am a little scared that salman should not get influence with these responses on elli. ( I know he won't) . Just sharing.
I hope our patience leads to a a nice result. I( I really prefer her to do a film with salman first)

It's hardly been 30 mins since he posted that thing and already... faaltu log

These fake articles have got to stop - it's just aggravating the people.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

i think salman is nt confident abt her giving much ivs,he is promoting her by taking her everywhere wid him
I think she wil get beter wid time

Yeah I think so too... waise Salman kaafi hain for a conversation... the guy literally can't stop talking sometimes which I find so cute πŸ˜† I hope Elli comes back in time for the premiere of Jai Ho in 9 days πŸ₯³
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chevi

I guess he was talking about when he watched it in his younger days and just recommending it to everyone 😊 Is anyone from out of india and do they know if they are going for a worldwide release of Sholay 3D because it's not showing here

umm, may be ,hehe
BeingChevi thumbnail

umm, may be ,hehe

Salman promotes a lot of films but I'll be honest with you - I doubt he watches them πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Glad he got to see Sholay tho 😊 Dance India Dance this weekend with Salman πŸ₯³

Elli will have to be back before month end because of that Pillai College festival on 30th 😊 Anybody near and going?
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

umm, may be ,hehe

I live in USA. As of today, It's not available in theaters in Edison in Nj
niksidfan thumbnail

Yeah I think so too... waise Salman kaafi hain for a conversation... the guy literally can't stop talking sometimes which I find so cute πŸ˜† I hope Elli comes back in time for the premiere of Jai Ho in 9 days πŸ₯³

really wants to see her in da premiers,i m sure she wil be back and salman has a child in him stil which he cnt hide
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundarapriya

I live in USA. As of today, It's not available in theaters in Edison in Nj

Main South Africa main hoon... it's not available here either... my dad and grandparents are way upset Anyways, I have seen the movie a couple of times so I guess chalta hain πŸ˜†

I don't know why but I think Elli would be so cute for a voiceover role in an animation - hindi or english 😊 She's got a soft, sweet voice 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail

really wants to see her in da premiers,i m sure she wil be back and salman has a child in him stil which he cnt hide

I love that about him 😳 But more than that, I just love how he is in the company of children - you can see his face light up be it his family children or fans or those that are being helped by his foundation. I'm sure Elli is also like this around children 😊
niksidfan thumbnail

I love that about him 😳 But more than that, I just love how he is in the company of children - you can see his face light up be it his family children or fans or those that are being helped by his foundation. I'm sure Elli is also like this around children 😊

yeah he loves children,and a complete chnged man after ash fiasco
Betwn tc n gn *hugs*
BeingChevi thumbnail

yeah he loves children,and a complete chnged man after ash fiasco
Betwn tc n gn *hugs*

Agreed... if only people would see that - nowadays he gets bashed for stating how much he gives to charity. Anyways... yeh toh chalta hi rahenge unke marte dam tak.

Goodnight ji... main bhi chali 😊

Aap sab ko shubh raatri πŸ€—