Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 63

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sita11

lets see what happens but UP act news is true for sure ...

Haan dekhte hain 😊 Big thumbs up for the UP news πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niksidfan

and its also visible wen dey goes 4 promotiom, salman rarely gives her to talk

Actually no it's not his fault - those anchors on Nach Baliye never asked Daisy for her opinion and she can't talk in between like how Salman did πŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chevi

Actually no it's not his fault - those anchors on Nach Baliye never asked Daisy for her opinion and she can't talk in between like how Salman did πŸ˜†

have u seen indore videos?the announcer was constantly telling people to question daisy but salman was nt stopng only,at last she just said byeEdited by niksidfan - 10 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

have u seen indore videos?the announcer was constantly telling people to question but salman was nt stopng only,at last she just said bye

thanks for this info
by the way salman today watched sholay ,his latest tweet few minutes back
Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan

Saw sholay . Its still the best film ever . u have to see it , if u have kids take em too . It was an amazing experience .

BeingChevi thumbnail

have u seen indore videos?the announcer was constantly telling people to question daisy but salman was nt stopng only,at last she just said bye

Oh I didn't see that one... I just saw that Nach Baliye episode and the Jai Ho team faced a lot of flak because Daisy just came there... did pushups, smiled, danced on Photocopy with Salman first then Shilpa and left. πŸ˜† And also that one interview with Zoom or something - that guy asked Daisy like 3 questions which were all Salman related πŸ˜•

Salman needs to let her speak... πŸ˜’ I like that she's quiet and not in your face though - it shows she ain't an attention seeker πŸ˜›
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Zoom is the worst media source followed by HindustantTimes and DailyBhaskar and MissMalini... if Times Of India report it I may believe but other than that judging from all the past instances - I don't believe a single word.

Henceforth even I am not gonna believe the media for sure. Even if they publish some positive articles, I am gonna believe it only if I see some proof. I don't think Daisy is jealous. Maybe she is sad because her chemistry didn't work out with salman ( according to public). I feel Salman is going overboard to promote her. (Today also I saw some Bollywood news video saying is daisy more than a co star to salman.just sharing).

I am really missing elli like anything today after that fake news of atul. I am not gonna believe the media henceforth I see some proof. 

niksidfan thumbnail

thanks for this info
Salman Khan
@BeingSalmanKhan

<small>

</small>

Saw sholay . Its still the best film ever . u have to see it , if u have kids take em too . It was an amazing experience .

welcome :)
I thought he watchd sholay dat day only, i remember him tweeting abt its gr8 screenplay, edit and all ,hw come he praised like dat widout watchng da film?
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for this info
Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan

Saw salman's tweet. If u see the replies in his tweet, again people started like why Elli, she s for fame , bimbo and some stuff😑. What's wrong with these people? Y r they after Elli? Tweeting all negative stuff to salman about elli. What's wrong with them? It doesn't mean if kat does, elli should do. Really all people are after her right from bb. God please save elli from all those evil eyes. 
Pray that she works with salman soon and shuts everybody's mouth with her performance. I am a little scared that salman should not get influence with these responses on elli. ( I know he won't) . Just sharing.
I hope our patience leads to a a nice result. I( I really prefer her to do a film with salman first)
BeingChevi thumbnail

welcome :)
I thought he watchd sholay dat day only, i remember him tweeting abt its gr8 screenplay, edit and all ,hw come he praised like dat widout watchng da film?

I guess he was talking about when he watched it in his younger days and just recommending it to everyone 😊 Is anyone from out of india and do they know if they are going for a worldwide release of Sholay 3D because it's not showing here
niksidfan thumbnail

Oh I didn't see that one... I just saw that Nach Baliye episode and the Jai Ho team faced a lot of flak because Daisy just came there... did pushups, smiled, danced on Photocopy with Salman first then Shilpa and left. πŸ˜† And also that one interview with Zoom or something - that guy asked Daisy like 3 questions which were all Salman related πŸ˜•

Salman needs to let her speak... πŸ˜’ I like that she's quiet and not in your face though - it shows she ain't an attention seeker πŸ˜›

i think salman is nt confident abt her giving much ivs,he is promoting her by taking her everywhere wid him
I think she wil get beter wid time