Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 54

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chevi

Awww how cute... 😛 Waise bhi Salman is busy with promotions toh woh family ke saath hi best hain 😛 I'm sure her mood is gonna be fab again 😃

Really waiting for elli. When will she be back. Really miss her a lot.

Awww how cute... 😛 Waise bhi Salman is busy with promotions toh woh family ke saath hi best hain 😛 I'm sure her mood is gonna be fab again 😃
she  is surely gonna have a good time if she stays away from twitter...because there are some people dere who are worthless...
i dnt knw how she tolerates..poor girl... she shud have a thick skin regarding this
Originally posted by niksidfan

she  is surely gonna have a good time if she stays away from twitter...because there are some people dere who are worthless...
i dnt knw how she tolerates..poor girl... she shud have a thick skin regarding this

I know Bechari... but this is part and parcel as always of becoming a celebrity... If Katrina joined twitter - satyanash really But I'm sure she gets over it - everybody has their share of haters and lovers - just look at Salman 😆

I know Bechari... but this is part and parcel as always of becoming a celebrity... If Katrina joined twitter - satyanash really But I'm sure she gets over it - everybody has their share of haters and lovers - just look at Salman 😆
yeah i know..but boys are more thick skinned...😳
 and whatever u said i completely agree...
between being elli fan ,i still didnt watch MV..so dont really knw  how much a good actor she is...
 do u think she can make it big? i really wish she  makes a deeep impact in her first movie only which she will do next

http://t.co/560pFbzSrQ why is daisy shah miffed with salman?
Now everyone is jealous of elli. It's not gonna be easy to make friends in the industry.

yeah i know..but boys are more thick skinned...😳
 and whatever u said i completely agree...
between being elli fan ,i still didnt watch MV..so dont really knw  how much a good actor she is...
 do u think she can make it big? i really wish she  makes a deeep impact in her first movie only which she will do next

Yes, agreed but she'll learn in time to ignore the haters... mere khyaal se woh toh unharmed him bach gayi from the SAIFAI controversy - bechari Deepika who wasn't even present got bashed 😕

MV was a good innovative movie - I say that without any bias. Elli's role was a bit short but she has a huge impact especially during the climax moment so her character was pivotal. She was quite impressive actually - her expressions were good but her voice was dubbed so I guess that took away from Elli... she did a kissing scene in the movie which was literally 2 seconds with extremely dark lighting so I guess she doesn't have any problems with that and the love scene wasn't really explicit Ram Leela stuff but was cute and sweet. I liked her in the film and I found it to be a good launchpad - if only the production house was bigger and marketing was done more - khair, she did well and looked great. 😛
Every social interactive platform has it's share of good and bad ji. You just gotta take the rough with the smooth 
Originally posted by sundarapriya

http://t.co/560pFbzSrQ why is daisy shah miffed with salman?
Now everyone is jealous of elli. It's not gonna be easy to make friends in the industry.
thanks for the article
but i dnt beleive  it really because she is way too much grate ful to salman for giving her a chance in his big banner movie..so why wud she be miffed...but yes salman doesnt promote her much..everywhere salman takes the front foot...salman is just taking her along  but not actually promoting her...but daisy getting miffed is not true i guess.

Why Daisy Shah is Miffed With Salman Khan

Daisy Shah and Salman Khan

Daisy Shah is the leading lady of Salman Khans upcoming film, Jai Ho. However, the newbie actress isn't too thrilled with the kind of promotion - or lack thereof - that she's been getting leading up to her film's release. Salman Khan is known to go all out in promoting a talent when he takes them under his wing, but for some reason, Daisy feels like she's not getting the same treatment that he has doled out in the past to his other protgs.

Salman Khan, Daisy Shah

The reason she's sulking even more is because she feels a certain Elli Avramhas been getting more attention than her. Daisy believes that, following up toBigg Boss, the media has "linked" Elli to Salman and therefore she has received more attention and focus. In fact, Elli is being spoken about more (especially in relation to Salman) than Daisy is, despite the fact that Daisy is the one who has a film coming up with the actor. (And Elli may have to wait a while anyway.) It certainly doesn't help that Salman himself has gone on record to state that he has Elli in mind for a future film. At that time, Salman even implied that Elli is talented, since he says that getting cast in a film requires him to "see something in that person," and it's not simply about friendship.

Daisy Shah and Salman Khan in Jai Ho

It also seems that Daisy's chemistry with Salman isn't being appreciated the way she would have wanted it to be. Like, on Facebook, MissMalinis question about whether the two have chemistry got a resounding no from most of you. This, obviously, is not helping Daisy either. The actress thought that, since this is her big break and first major Bollywood film, she would be promoted heavily by the actor. However, while she has shot for appearances on reality shows (like Comedy Nights With Kapil and Dance India Dance), she still feels that Salman personally is not promoting her as much as he has his co-stars in the past.

Yes, agreed but she'll learn in time to ignore the haters... mere khyaal se woh toh unharmed him bach gayi from the SAIFAI controversy - bechari Deepika who wasn't even present got bashed 😕

MV was a good innovative movie - I say that without any bias. Elli's role was a bit short but she has a huge impact especially during the climax moment so her character was pivotal. She was quite impressive actually - her expressions were good but her voice was dubbed so I guess that took away from Elli... she did a kissing scene in the movie which was literally 2 seconds with extremely dark lighting so I guess she doesn't have any problems with that and the love scene wasn't really explicit Ram Leela stuff but was cute and sweet. I liked her in the film and I found it to be a good launchpad - if only the production house was bigger and marketing was done more - khair, she did well and looked great. 😛
achcha...😃
i have seen her romantic scenes...it ws actually cute ðŸ˜³

achcha...😃
i have seen her romantic scenes...it ws actually cute ðŸ˜³

Yes, was very sweet. Very endearing 😊 I'm hoping my MV DVD and original CD comes tomorrow - I ordered through a DVD shop here warna yahaan toh sab log copies bejte hain, originals nahin 😆