Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 51

Posted: 10 years ago
hi priyaji me bhi 3 baje tak jagti hu only for our elisa ham sab log waise bhi pagal ho gaye he after elisa mene aaj tak kisi ke liye bhi aisa nahi kiya in fact my favorite satr is shahid kapoor but maine kabhi bhi google nahi kiya abt his personal life but elisa ke liye pata nahi kaisa passion he but i'm happy ki wo dono at least  like karte he ek dusre ko by the way i live in North Brunswick kash hum mil pate
Originally posted by Hardika

hi priyaji me bhi 3 baje tak jagti hu only for our elisa ham sab log waise bhi pagal ho gaye he after elisa mene aaj tak kisi ke liye bhi aisa nahi kiya in fact my favorite satr is shahid kapoor but maine kabhi bhi google nahi kiya abt his personal life but elisa ke liye pata nahi kaisa passion he but i'm happy ki wo dono at least  like karte he ek dusre ko by the way i live in North Brunswick kash hum mil pate

Mein bhi edison mein hi rehti hoon. Are waah do ElliSa ke fans najdeek reh rahe hain. Ek din hum log jaroor milenge 
yes i wish jaldi mile or tab tak elisa sath me ho to hum celebrate bhi kar sakte he haha ðŸ˜†
Morning Ellians! ðŸ¤— we are 50k now!  🥳

Me all recharged thanks for the new pics n articles...so she's not in mumbai, wonder where she is. Stop torturing us and announce a movie gurl!
Sangram Singh @Sangram_Sanjeet

At #Olive Bandra "@armaankohli @Tanishaa003 & @Payal_Rohatgi :) Awesome Foursome. Missing @iAmVJAndy & @ElliAvram :( pic.twitter.com/bSO3auS6AW"

ok Good night  guys i hope kal kuch elisa related ho 
Elli won't attend Star Guild awards? 
Originally posted by scorpio_bins

Elli won't attend Star Guild awards? 
who told u...? acc to elli's tweet she is nt in mumbai...dnt knw when  she is gonna return

love aamir and salman's dosti 
  1. Aamir Khan @aamir_khan

10 days to go... JAI HO!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9M8d7XAyQk ...

2. Aamir Khan @aamir_khan

11 days to go... JAI HO!!!

3. Aamir Khan @aamir_khan

12 days to go... JAI HO!!!

hope to see a very cute dosti between ellisa too
After season 7 of Bigg Boss there has been speculation that the actor with Godfather streak is keen on pushing Ellie Avram's acting career in Bollywood. Says Salman, "If you find somebody good and have faith in that person and you have the courage to launch someone, why not?" Humko bhi JK Bihari (Biwi Ho To Aisi) aur Sooraj Barjatya? (Maine Pyar Kiya) ne break diya tha. Why do we forget that?"
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/salman-khan-jai-ho-bigg-boss-elli-avram-daisy-shah-bollywood/1/335990.html

Changing the topic... you are playing godfather to some girls joining the industry...
Salman: That's not true. I don't give importance to a lot of actresses even if they are my friends. I encourage all those who have talent and who fit into my next lot of films. I like girls who are hard working and determined to do their best.

Your friend Sanjay Dutt has been in and out to jail now...
Salman: Yes, he should take care of himself when he comes outside. God forbid if I were to face the same situation, we will fight it through a battery of lawyers, not politicians. We have the best legal team with us. I am not going to take any help from any politician. If the judgement goes against us, I am going in. I have mentally kept some years away if the worst happens. I am not going to buckle under pressure from politicians who ask me kya ho raha hai case ka. I will fight like I should because I am not guilty. I am fed up of this. And don't worry about me, I will come out and still get those TRPs soaring.
http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2014/jan/140114-salman-khan-corruption-become-our-culture-politicians-growing-anger-jai-ho-interview.htm

It hurts reading the answer to that last question 😭
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago