Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Embedded image permalink

In my home town... while I was studying 😭
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

awww!! no. not reachable :'( kahan hain hamari Elli?bachhe, dekho dekho kaun aya..Sangram jee aye hain... 😃

Elli ki replyyy 😃

Elli Avram @ElliAvram

@Sangram_Sanjeet aaaw hahahah Sangraaam ji how sweet!! Lekin main abhi Mumbai mein nahin hoon :(:( ohooo mujhe ghee wale laddooo chahiye na

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great pics :)
Thanx all for posting wifey pictures :)
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ellisafan

Salman elli ❤️ Everyday I am gonna post this now🥳

Superhit jodi 🥳

BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Great pics :)
Thanx all for posting wifey pictures :)

@bold OYE HOYE 😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chevi

Elli ki replyyy 😃

Elli Avram @ElliAvram

@Sangram_Sanjeet aaaw hahahah Sangraaam ji how sweet!! Lekin main abhi Mumbai mein nahin hoon :(:( ohooo mujhe ghee wale laddooo chahiye na

she is sooo cute ,her hindi is so sugary 😃
BeingChevi thumbnail

Daisy shah is uploading pictures in every few seconds with salman I don't know it's my eyes or just over thinking I am just seeing salman and daisy more closer... 😡  I don't know its daisy's over reaction that salman loves her or it's true really confused ... If salman had a feelings with elli than why salman is not meeting elli oh god help I don't have any bad feelings with daisy shah she seems like good human being but her tweet and pictures with salman in every minutes feel me jealous ... Why daisy with salman it should be elli and salman But still  from my side elli salman's Jodi ek number 👏

I understand your feelings ji but this isn't an exceptional case, when Dabangg was about to release, Sonakshi was seen EVERYWHERE with Salman that even though I knew there was no possibility they were in a relationship - I used to question it. It died down after Dabangg as both got busy with other films and other co-actors. Don't be so worried - Daisy will post pics with her and Salman - aakhir woh log toh hero heroine of Jai Ho hain... if their pair isn't received well or accepted by audience then the romantic angle will flop. I can't speak for any other Salman fan but her appearing with him like she did in Nach Baliye and in interviews - I'm actually liking their on-screen pairing.

So its working in their favor as when promos etc. released - Daisy-Salman pairing wasn't accepted. Salman is her real life hero because he gave her Jai Ho... any girl debuting with Salman has said something along similar lines 😊 Mujhe toh jalan ho rahi hain because she's with Salman 😆 And yes, of course, Elli-Salman are ek number... 😃 Aap sad matt ho 🤗
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail

By the way where is elli this days is she in Sweden ?

Pata nahin... I was thinking the same... woh UP se wapas aayi and then she left for somewhere else I guess 😕

I'd hoped if she is really in Sweden to post a picture or inform fans about being with her parents And I'm sure she would've. Maybe she's in another shehr of India. Oh haan, her performance is coming up soon in Pillai college - 30th Jan
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago