Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elli Avram's Fairy Land #13 - Ek Pari Aasmaan Se Aa Giri <3 - Page 44

priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Reading all the posts.i just felt to give my opinion. It is not that I am being negative or positive. I am just pouring my heart out. Because I really feel bad for elli. I feel elli really needs to be projected as an actress rather than the tour. When I see the news channels they say performances by B class stars and then A class stars like salman and madhuri. Daisy was not even in the tour. Does that mean she is A class. I am not being mean to anyone.just pouring my heart out.
I feel after elli has got all the bashing, there seems to be no support tweets for her ( rather than us who tweet ger positively) Already she has got all the bashing for looking like katrina. Elli is elli. 
The new year thing, even I am confused. 
Really sometimes I feel as to y she asked salman for help. 
Her not yet signing movies us beginning to scare me. Every news channel are portraying daisy so positively, 
Hope she signs movies and makes it very big in bollywood. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sita11

News from Zoom Tv that Salman has asked his manager to make Elli a part of his world tour ,he will soon b signing her for a movie ...he is leaving no stone unturned to help Elli ..and once if salman decided to help anyone he do it with his heart ...so soon Elli will shine bright in BOLLYWOD..and will b an international star .

😛

http://t.co/2mAdKQ5s2z

Arrey wah .   I hope she signs  movie soon .  Thanks Sita . 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I'll campaign for any party !

Roshmila Bhattacharya, Mumbai Mirror | Jan 10, 2014

But for a hefty fee which will go to his charity, says Salman Khan.

Salman Khan is angry. Not just on screen but off it too. He takes a chair in front of Daisy Shah's vanity van in the parking lot of Mehboob Studio. "Kya karoon? How can I convince people that my intentions are true, yeh naatak nahin hai?" he wonders, stirring his green tea vigorously. 

What has provoked this soulsearching angst? Salman Khan ko gussa kyon aata hai? The actor has been watching news anchors dissect the Saifai Mahotsav which saw Mulayam Singh and Akhilesh Yadav enjoy Bollywood glamour, even as riot victims froze in Muzzafarnagar. Salman was among those who made an appearance, in exchange of a rumoured fee of six crores. 

"Whether I get paid Rs 6 crore, Rs 8 crore or Rs 12 crore, it's my hardearned money. I'm an actor who gets paid to entertain. Two lakh people watched me perform that evening," he glowers. "That money will be used to take care of the hospital bills of 250 kids and I bought equipment for a medical college in Aligarh. That's more than what the shawl wearing folk, standing outside their sarkari bungalows, pointing fingers at me, will do. I was at a college in Nagpur before I flew to Saifai. Did anyone bother about what I did there?" 

His friend-turned-foe-turned-friend Shah Rukh Khan has taken up for him, saying it is "unfair to nitpick on Bollywood" as they are just doing their "job" as entertainers. Despite this show of unity, buzz is that when the two stars were in the same studio recently but avoided each other. 

"Shah Rukh is doing his job, I'm doing mine. If our eyes lock we will say Hi'. Our relationship can never be what it once was, not now when both of us are so busy," he reasons. 

SRK may not be a good friend', but Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan are. Salman has lent them an ear when they hit a low in their personal lives. "Aamir is a great guy. Hrithik came to my farmhouse, we chilled out together, speaking about work... everything. They are mature grown-up men who know how to handle their relationships," he protests. 

But the 48 year old admits that his chequered love-life is a smorgasbord of life lessons, many of them learnt the hard way. "If a person wants to go you cannot stop her from leaving. I've tried everything, from anger to emotional blackmail, from fights to tears, from possessiveness to gyaanbaazi. If they'd liked me enough, they would not have moved on. But if they'd stayed on it and been unhappy it would've filled me with guilt," he admits. 

And how does he feel when hisexes find new love? "I'm happy for them because they are all amazing people. I still care for and respect them but I understand that I have no place in their lives anymore so I stay away. I don't want someone to be blamed because of the love we once shared," he says quietly. 

So what's the status quo with Katrina Kaif today? Salman says that she used to be a friend, but today she is somebody else's friend'. "I respect that and I stay away because I don't want to give someone a reason to tell her, Oh you are still in touch with Salman'. The past should not intrude on the present," he asserts. 

Would he attend her wedding? "If I am invited, I will." And what about walking down the aisle himself? He's 48 and still single. 

"There was a time when I wanted to get married but it didn't happen. Today I'm no longer ready for it. And I say this to anyone who comes into my life. There's no scope for a serious relationship or marriage," he avers. 

The actor insists that he is happy with his life. "I travel a lot, I'm getting into production now. When you have someone in your life you need to give them time and attention. In the initial stages all's well. Then the fights start and the reprimands, You weren't like this before'. I've heard it all before," he sighs. 

That's a pity given that he's looking better and fitter than he ever has. He looks away, embarrassed, saying he's pushed his workouts to the next level now. Is that wise, given his health problems? Salman admits over-training could pose a problem. 

"My analogen level is still 3.8 and for some people even 1.5 has proved fatal. But people with 6-8 have lived on for years too, if they avoid stress. I too try to be chilled out. It's my fight; I have to suffer through it. At least the pain is gone," he shrugs. 

But does he not play an angry activist in his next, Jai Ho? That sets him off again. "Jai Ho is not about yalgaar, going to war. It's about a common man who joins hand with a good politician to bring down a bad neta. It's about a man's personal fight for his family and friends," he says. "And it's not about AAP or Arvind Kejriwal." 

What about his own political affiliations? "I'll campaign for anyone who will contribute to my Being Human charity. I will be a hard negotiator because every paisa will be spent on the needy. But my vote always goes to Priya Dutt and Baba Siddiqui. I'm a Bandra boy, I've known them since my childhood. I'm not voting Congress, I'd vote for them even if they belonged to another party," he insists. 

Politicians are not the only ones who get his goat, reality TV contestants also do. He has hosted four seasons of Bigg Boss, but buzz is that he was not happy with the inmates' antics and may not return for the next season. "I've left it open. But the show didn't make me as angry as what is happening now. On my own TV show I'll expose all these corrupt people," he promises. 

He's excited about the Hero remake, his debut production. But his hero Sooraj Pancholi has the Jiah Khan suicide still hanging on his head. What if some new controversy flared up? "If it does we will take it head on. Some small people do it to get publicity. We have become soft targets." There, Salman Khan ko gussa phir aa gaya.

Edited by SherlockHouse - 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok ..according to me...the world tour doesnt look good..at first, hearing  about it i became happy but after seeing the broader picture,i didnt feel much good about it...i m sure salman knows  much better about promotion of someone than me but due to over promotion of elli she is coming into bad light...her beautiful image is getting ruined...instead salman cud have just signed her or made her sign some better project and keep quiet, now i m feeling ki she shud nt have gone to etawa also...though i blame dnt salman because he even made her stay at front with him  but if we get the full picture she has nt gained anyhting from this tour , rather it had hurt her image again and i actually dnt like elli to be called a part of his dancing troupe 

i m sure salman and his agency had made elli reject all her offers dat came her way  so now its the duty of him to make her get some very good project and not take her to some world tour..this tours is good for celebs who are already popular and not for someone who is new and also who is mistaken for some other lady😕

read elli's tweet  ..she has written on family..i m sure dey supprted her  in this controversies...family is definately everyone's strength

lastly i want to confirm dat daisy is not in salman's life for sure..dnt knw if she is dating ganesh achrya or not but she is surely not in salman's heart for dat matter...salman is just like her guardian and mentor in this industry
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ellisafan

Salman khan will never commit that he is in a relationship for  sure ... He did exact the same when he was with katrina...neither he allowed to katrina when they broke up than he commit that he is not single in coffee with Karan that time he really wants to patch up with katrina ... So don't expect that salman will ever commit that he is in love bcoz of his past relationship he get hurt so many times ... This time he commit at his wedding day nd  I hope  that day will come soon ... So plz ellian's pray for our salman and elli's bigg fat indian wedding ...

Yeah..u r right..I am with u..I pray everyday for ElliSa wedding 😊
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a news with some hope...after so many negetivities  just one hope...

its kabir khan's reply

"@Al_Imrann: Sir, is your project with @BeingSalmanKhan is ETT's sequel? Reply plz" NO

so i m guessing his next project with salman is the one we know ... and i seriously pray dat elli wud be casted in it...

someone even asked if elli is dere in it ..he didnt reply...

u can go and attack him to take elli in it he is onl9 now and replying😃
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Elli with her father :)

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I swear yaar, can't even begin to describe how beautiful it is ❤️

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4