Frequent Posters

Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi guys no new news abt our elisa
Crazy_bee thumbnail
Morning guys!

I came here last night and read everything thats written in here..after that I didn't have the heart to write anything so I left. Today I thought I'd share my thoughts too.

So Lulia was really there in the farm house. What a shocker!! ( the tiles, roof top, decorations; everything matches ) you know the other day when i was reading the tweets between Daisy and Andy i realised that she wrote 'saw Andy @ Salmans party' the same way she wrote about Elli. One article says Elli was there n the rest copy/pasted it. Maybe Elli wasn't there after all. I ignored Daisy-Andy tweet cos it's ok she doesn't have to be in every party at Salman's place right? but maybe we really aren't seeing a clearer pic...I know it hurts but..:((((

As for Salman's other 'girlfriends' I dont know what to say. It's his life. I want him to be happy n settle down. He deserves it. I am so grateful to everything he did for Elli during her stay at BB house. I know he probably wants the best for Elli even now but she's a beginner who's being thrashed here and there right now, thanks to his reputation. What's Elli's fault in all this? that she looks like Katrina in some angle? she's a foreigner who has white skin? Katrina fans n Salman haters are eating her alive. Media included.

I am with Priyu ( niksidfan ) on this. Maybe we should focus more on Elli in here. To spare us from disappointment.  I strongly feel that Elli is really affected by all this. Her twitter dp might not be saying something, but she seems low in her twitter account. I have a gut feeling..she's not her positive self I can just feel it. 😔

I saw Salman's tweet to Bhatts..Means he's aware of this on twitter too. I know he can't defend everyone but Elli is being bashed more cos of her link with him so it hurts :( she was the one who was clicked with him. She's bashed more than Alia Bhatt.

I'v been noticing but ignoring so many things about this promotion of Elli. She's being written as ' arm candy' 'belly dancer girlfriend' 'dancer trouper' in articles. She's losing her identity. Today the only recent news you can find about her is her being mistaken for Sunny Leone. First read about it on Miss Malini but I thought its the end of it but its everywhere now. I am not degrading Sunny Leone..infact I wasn't happy that the hosts made fun of her the other night at awards function. Nobody should be made fun of n their careers. Everybody deserves respect.

Am I the only person who doesn't like to read 'she's part of his dance troupe'. She's an actress. I know we can't shut everyone's mouth. Neither can Reshma shetty n co. But is this how Elli Avram is going to be promoted? if so not a very smart plan. Cos right now she's having the imagine of a girl toy of Superstar Salman Khan :( Elli was so loved & she had a beautiful imagine for herself in BB house but now she's being talked as trash just becoz she's in Salman's camp. It's just SO UNFAIR to her!

This is not me being negative. I just want to be realistic too. And please dont take this the wrong way cos I am not a fake fan. I love Elli, Salman and ElliSa. But I love Elli more..then comes ElliSa then Salman. I want her to get respect and right kind of promotion. I know Salman can't get her movies straight away. But I dont want her showcased as a belly dancer or in a way that others get the chance to call her a who*e. Our girl deserves better. 

I know i am probably being over sensitive over this. Just like Elli I love joking around but I am very sensitive too when it comes to people i love. Trust me I love ElliSa like crazy and I'll go nuts if they become a real life couple. But I am a more loyal fan of Elli. I don't want her to fade as an ex-flame of the superstar. I hope she doesn't disappoint me.

I know I am reacting like this cos of my attachment to ElliSa n Elli. I am way invested in this. I realized it last night. Cos I genuinely felt SO bad for Elli 😔
Sorry about my lengthy essay. But I needed to get this out of my chest. I am waiting impatiently for Elli's next movie announcement. I dont care with whom I just want it to be a good one where she can show her talent. #Hugs&KissesToElli
Sorry again guys *hug*
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't worry mysha ji sab thik hoga be positive. hamare ellie ne kaha kisi a bura kiya he to uska hoga chinta mat kariye enjoy your saturday
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysha

Morning guys!

I came here last night and read everything thats written in here..after that I didn't have the heart to write anything so I left. Today I thought I'd share my thoughts too.

So Lulia was really there in the farm house. What a shocker!! ( the tiles, roof top, decorations; everything matches ) you know the other day when i was reading the tweets between Daisy and Andy i realised that she wrote 'saw Andy @ Salmans party' the same way she wrote about Elli. One article says Elli was there n the rest copy/pasted it. Maybe Elli wasn't there after all. I ignored Daisy-Andy tweet cos it's ok she doesn't have to be in every party at Salman's place right? but maybe we really aren't seeing a clearer pic...I know it hurts but..:((((

As for Salman's other 'girlfriends' I dont know what to say. It's his life. I want him to be happy n settle down. He deserves it. I am so grateful to everything he did for Elli during her stay at BB house. I know he probably wants the best for Elli even now but she's a beginner who's being thrashed here and there right now, thanks to his reputation. What's Elli's fault in all this? that she looks like Katrina in some angle? she's a foreigner who has white skin? Katrina fans n Salman haters are eating her alive. Media included.

I am with Priyu ( niksidfan ) on this. Maybe we should focus more on Elli in here. To spare us from disappointment.  I strongly feel that Elli is really affected by all this. Her twitter dp might not be saying something, but she seems low in her twitter account. I have a gut feeling..she's not her positive self I can just feel it. 😔

I saw Salman's tweet to Bhatts..Means he's aware of this on twitter too. I know he can't defend everyone but Elli is being bashed more cos of her link with him so it hurts :( she was the one who was clicked with him. She's bashed more than Alia Bhatt.

I'v been noticing but ignoring so many things about this promotion of Elli. She's being written as ' arm candy' 'belly dancer girlfriend' 'dancer trouper' in articles. She's losing her identity. Today the only recent news you can find about her is her being mistaken for Sunny Leone. First read about it on Miss Malini but I thought its the end of it but its everywhere now. I am not degrading Sunny Leone..infact I wasn't happy that the hosts made fun of her the other night at awards function. Nobody should be made fun of n their careers. Everybody deserves respect.

Am I the only person who doesn't like to read 'she's part of his dance troupe'. She's an actress. I know we can't shut everyone's mouth. Neither can Reshma shetty n co. But is this how Elli Avram is going to be promoted? if so not a very smart plan. Cos right now she's having the imagine of a girl toy of Superstar Salman Khan :( Elli was so loved & she had a beautiful imagine for herself in BB house but now she's being talked as trash just becoz she's in Salman's camp. It's just SO UNFAIR to her!

This is not me being negative. I just want to be realistic too. And please dont take this the wrong way cos I am not a fake fan. I love Elli, Salman and ElliSa. But I love Elli more..then comes ElliSa then Salman. I want her to get respect and right kind of promotion. I know Salman can't get her movies straight away. But I dont want her showcased as a belly dancer or in a way that others get the chance to call her a who*e. Our girl deserves better. 

I know i am probably being over sensitive over this. Just like Elli I love joking around but I am very sensitive too when it comes to people i love. Trust me I love ElliSa like crazy and I'll go nuts if they become a real life couple. But I am a more loyal fan of Elli. I don't want her to fade as an ex-flame of the superstar. I hope she doesn't disappoint me.

I know I am reacting like this cos of my attachment to ElliSa n Elli. I am way invested in this. I realized it last night. Cos I genuinely felt SO bad for Elli 😔
Sorry about my lengthy essay. But I needed to get this out of my chest. I am waiting impatiently for Elli's next movie announcement. I dont care with whom I just want it to be a good one where she can show her talent. #Hugs&KissesToElli
Sorry again guys *hug*

I agree with you ðŸ˜Š
I think salman connection have started to bring some negativity with it.
Also what if there is nothing between salman-elli like that , a lot of salman fan likes elli now , but if thing doesn't turn around them , they might start bashing like they do now bash katrina.

Also i personally don't like this world tour thing , it will not gain much for elli , let her do some films , gain some personality and name of her own , let her become famous , then these world tour might benefit her.
Right now it would just come around as another foreigner girl in salman troupe.
Crazy_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

I agree with you ðŸ˜Š
I think salman connection have started to bring some negativity with it.
Also what if there is nothing between salman-elli like that , a lot of salman fan likes elli now , but if thing doesn't turn around them , they might start bashing like they do now bash katrina.

Also i personally don't like this world tour thing , it will not gain much for elli , let her do some films , gain some personality and name of her own , let her become famous , then these world tour might benefit her.
Right now it would just come around as another foreigner girl in salman troupe.

I totally agree with you Sherlock. Good points in there. I too think maybe she'll end up being bashed like how Katrina is bashed now. Lets not forget just like how Salman Khan has millions of fans, he has the opposite reaction of that stardom too. She really needs to establish herself first. What's with this dance troupe thing? She's an actress who's gorgeous n a superb dancer. She needs to do movies n work hard on her hindi. I strongly feel she has the potential to become a top actress.
It hurts to read that she has become a Sana, Zarine Daisy in his troupe.
Edited by mysha - 10 years ago
Sanu... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please dont discuss too much personal matters of celebs
lets keep the discussion limited to elli and her work
no offence
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysha

I totally agree with you Sherlock. Good points in there. I too think maybe she'll end up being bashed like how Katrina is bashed now. Lets not forget just like how Salman Khan has millions of fans, he has the opposite reaction of that stardom too. She really needs to establish herself first. What's with this dance troupe thing? She's an actress who's gorgeous n a superb dancer. She needs to do movies n work hard on her hindi. I strongly feel she has the potential to become a top actress.
It hurts to read that she has become a Sana, Zarine Daisy in his troupe.

hey dont worry...salman def has sumting great for Elli in his mind...as he said Elli is a very talented girl thats why he is promoting her and soon we may get to see her in movies opposite salman...and Elli is a trained dancer too ,she has learned belly dancing,bharatnatyam and other western forms of dance ,she is a trained singer too...so there is nothing wrong if she is doing stage shows...so i am really happy that she is a part of salmans dance troupe...
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This thread has lost all the positivity. Let's just focus on Elli as a person and her career. As for tweets, ask her to just block these haters and care about her fans. Also its only gonna make her a stronger person. Remember Elli used to cry a lot when Kamya used to bully her earlier in BB. But then she became stronger and gave her strong reply when Kamya asked her to speak in English(when Elli was chosen as captain). Sadly, world is not a good place for angelic hearts like her and soon these haters will teach her to tougher up just like Kamya did in BB house. 
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sita11

hey dont worry...salman def has sumting great for Elli in his mind...as he said Elli is a very talented girl thats why he is promoting her and soon we may get to see her in movies opposite salman...and Elli is a trained dancer too ,she has learned belly dancing,bharatnatyam and other western forms of dance ,she is a trained singer too...so there is nothing wrong if she is doing stage shows...so i am really happy that she is a part of salmans dance troupe...

Elli is trained singer  ðŸ˜Š I wasn't aware abt it.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Elli is trained singer  ðŸ˜Š I wasn't aware abt it.

I also did not know but her father is a musician...so she should have some talent thru heredity 😉 n she proved it in BB7 😊