Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niksidfan

u knw anky, i love ur confidence...because i m losing it with so many articles..i hope ur faith and trust  wins..and i will be first one to applaud u for itπŸ˜ƒ

When u love someone or true fan of someone n pray everyday for something to happen..u automatically get that confidence, I can understand ur thoughts also..sometimes I also get confused with those articles and then ask my heart can it be true..my heart says no,then I again read all those articles news pix on ElliSa n I can connect them..he said to Elli on her eviction day indirectly 'bas ek naam yaad rakhna..Salman Jann' n excatly it's happening in Elli's life πŸ˜‰ but ya we need to give them time,it's normal in any relationship..we have to be patient n keep supporting them 😊
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ellisafan

Let's think positive definetly we will see salman and elli's movie and I don't know why my heart every time feels That salman will get married this year with elli I don't know why... Seriously do u guys feel the same from the buttom of ur heart ?

I feel from the buttom of my heart.. dunno if they will get married this year or not but my heart says they r already in a relationship which is very initial stage...we need to give them time.. pls keep praying n supporting 😊
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
Srsli I am not keeping my hopes that high abt elli and salman  ... salman has just put elli in zarine and sneha category... if he would realli like her .. he would have suggested her name to one of YRF films, jus like he launched Katrina instead of suggesting her name to sum dance trips... zarine was dere too n sana was dere too ...

About kangana I don't beilive it because the video e24 ppl r showing daisy is in it ...
I am sure that daisy girl is in salman's life

Lastly we shuld support Elli only... and I hope she get the biggest banner film without getting help frm someone and prve everybody wrong

I have an Idea lets tweet kabir khan, kunal kohli abt elli wat d u think
and lets tweet daisy abt ganesh affair lol
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kulsoom87

Srsli I am not keeping my hopes that high abt elli and salman  ... salman has just put elli in zarine and sneha category... if he would realli like her .. he would have suggested her name to one of YRF films, jus like he launched Katrina instead of suggesting her name to sum dance trips... zarine was dere too n sana was dere too ...

About kangana I don't beilive it because the video e24 ppl r showing daisy is in it ...

Which video of daisy and salman are they showing in e24? And when.
Just wanted to know the details

Kulsoom87 thumbnail
I personally dnt like her too... I wish elli hoti jai ho mai os ki jaga ... but daisy is more close to his family and they have attending parties a lot together .. on the other hand salman haven't got elli any movie ... jus like he did to Katrina in her initial days and daisy also said in her tweets that she already signed her second movie

Reshma shetty is personally managing daisy according to one of her tweets and on the other hand some agent from matrix is managing elli
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I personally dnt like her too... I wish elli hoti jai ho mai os ki jaga ... but daisy is more close to his family and they have attending parties a lot together .. on the other hand salman haven't got elli any movie ... jus like he did to Katrina in her initial days and daisy also said in her tweets that she already signed her second movie

Reshma shetty is personally managing daisy according to one of her tweets and on the other hand some agent from matrix is managing elli

Which videos of salman and daisy were shown in e24? Just wanted to know the details.
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail

Lastly we shuld support Elli only... and I hope she get the biggest banner film without getting help frm someone and prve everybody wrong

I have an Idea lets tweet kabir khan, kunal kohli abt elli wat d u think
and lets tweet daisy abt ganesh affair lol

Salman personally looking after Elli's career..whatever perforances,stage show,auditions she gives,Salman is very much aware of that n 1st he approves,then Elli goes for that.. anyways, if u think Salman is with Daisy, be happy with it but everyday u come here n post the same thing..don't think it's quite boring..it's like u r endorsing Salman - Daisy.. u never said or posted any articles,tweets, pix of ElliSa who r also very much in news 😊 
Kulsoom87 thumbnail

omg Anky calm down

ofcourse I love elli and salman  tgether but u cant hide the facts na and live in bubble world .. its ok I dnt care

I just wish elli gets a superb movie offer fast,,, and get successful more than Katrina