Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sundarapriya

Even I am very confused. I am starting to think very deeply. The like fond and care that he said to madhuri, Omg now I am starting to think it's daisy. What to do? My mind is getting over confused. I read somewhere that he said in kwk that he likes someone. Don't know whether it's true or false. Really feeling very confused and low😭

No on KWK - Karan asked him if he liked any of the girls - as in work-related and he mentioned Deepika and Sonakshi I think. 😊 And then Karan asked something like - anyone to date? And he's like: No, no.

I don't know much about Daisy so I can't judge her but she seems sweet 😊 I posted some other day saying that we can really only judge Salman-Daisy's relationship after Jai Ho releases - as in a month after because nowadays when they meet - it can easily be dubbed as promotion for Jai Ho and that's all part of the movie process. If there is still loads of conjecture afterwards, it doesn't necessarily mean they're going out for sure but I think that's the right time to make assumptions. So I would hang tight until then 😊
sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

No on KWK - Karan asked him if he liked any of the girls - as in work-related and he mentioned Deepika and Sonakshi I think. 😊 And then Karan asked something like - anyone to date? And he's like: No, no.

I don't know much about Daisy so I can't judge her but she seems sweet 😊 I posted some other day saying that we can really only judge Salman-Daisy's relationship after Jai Ho releases - as in a month after because nowadays when they meet - it can easily be dubbed as promotion for Jai Ho and that's all part of the movie process. If there is still loads of conjecture afterwards, it doesn't necessarily mean they're going out for sure but I think that's the right time to make assumptions. So I would hang tight until then 😊

Thanks for u r reply. I am feeling really low. Because I have seen daisy attend all his private functions right from ganesh chaturthi, xmas , dinner parties as from her interview, birthday, new year. Really I don't want to talk about them, but it seems really confusing. I am not a daisy fan though. In madhuri episode he said like fond and care, which means it is for someone he knows for a long time. Really these articles are bugging me.
Anyway I want elli to make it big .
BeingChevi thumbnail

Thanks for u r reply. I am feeling really low. Because I have seen daisy attend all his private functions right from ganesh chaturthi, xmas , dinner parties as from her interview, birthday, new year. Really I don't want to talk about them, but it seems really confusing. I am not a daisy fan though. In madhuri episode he said like fond and care, which means it is for someone he knows for a long time. Really these articles are bugging me.
Anyway I want elli to make it big .

I know how it feels. Daisy is really close to Salman's family. In fact, Salman didn't think Daisy fit the character but on his father's behest he signed Daisy. (Salman originally offered Daisy the role of Kareena's friend in Bodyguard). I don't mind their proximity at the moment because they are co-stars and after all Salman is launching her. Aage aage dekhte hain hota hain kya.. I have a feeling it's a platonic relationship because they don't really give me other vibes. 😊 Time will tell. I too want Elli to have every happiness that she desires. 😊
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ellisafan

Elli  is perfect match for salman... It's up to him if he wants chalu hottie girl in his life or simple, innocent, beautiful, hot and family loving elli... But one thing is for sure daisy will not be his wife I don't feel any good vibe when I see them together ... I saw her in tere naam movie she is ugly I don't like her at all😑

She was in Tere Naam? 😲

Mmm, I don't find her extravagantly good looking but Salman's burned his fingers a couple of times with extremely beautiful women. If Daisy is a good person and if Salman really likes her then I have no problem but my ElliSa dreams will surely be crushed 😭 I guess I find solace knowing that Elli is special to Salman and he will make sure she is safe and will look out for her no matter what. 😊 Salman is like Elli's guardian angel and we should appreciate that, nahin? 😊 If that develops further, mujhse zyaada khush koi nahin hoge πŸ˜†
sundarapriya thumbnail

I know how it feels. Daisy is really close to Salman's family. In fact, Salman didn't think Daisy fit the character but on his father's behest he signed Daisy. (Salman originally offered Daisy the role of Kareena's friend in Bodyguard). I don't mind their proximity at the moment because they are co-stars and after all Salman is launching her. Aage aage dekhte hain hota hain kya.. I have a feeling it's a platonic relationship because they don't really give me other vibes. 😊 Time will tell. I too want Elli to have every happiness that she desires. 😊

Rightly said. I want her to be very happy. Yesterday I saw many bashing her on twitter. Such cheap words. Really..😑. People are also bashing her because of what Katrina has done to salman as well as in the industry. Really people are unaware that she is a gem of a person.
I tweeted her a lot of positive stuff yesterday. Felt really bad for her.
lastly Salman would never ever get a girl better than elli. Hope it's not daisy. But it's upto them. 
So let's hope they become reel and real life couples. But what is destined to happen is to happen. 
BeingChevi thumbnail

Rightly said. I want her to be very happy. Yesterday I saw many bashing her on twitter. Such cheap words. Really..😑. People are also bashing her because of what Katrina has done to salman as well as in the industry. Really people are unaware that she is a gem of a person.
I tweeted her a lot of positive stuff yesterday. Felt really bad for her.
lastly Salman would never ever get a girl better than elli. Hope it's not daisy. But it's upto them. 
So let's hope they become reel and real life couples. But what is destined to happen is to happen. 

Logon ka kaam hain bolna... 😊 I'm used to bashing because my favorite star is Salman Khan and literally every 2nd comment made at him is negative but my blood absolutely boils whenever people bash Elli. Usne kissi ka kya bigada... I agree Salman is promoting her a lot but she got her first film on her own merit - Salman didn't even know her then. Anyways, yes, bashers toh aayenge aur bahut post karenge - aur kar bhi kya sakte hain... haters kum fans zyaada... πŸ˜† Yes, everyone should keep the positivity alive so she knows that there are people who love her and really care for her. But also everything boils over some day so if she's stuck in controversy today, tomorrow it could be gone. 😊
And yes, I hope so too and I hope the future works in favour of Elli-Salman (and their fans πŸ˜†) 😊
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ellisafan

Daisy was in oh jaana song dancing with groups 

Kya baat kar rahe ho... 😲 I will rewatch... I don't like watching Tere Naam because it's such a sad story.. all I do is cry 😭😭😭
sundarapriya thumbnail

Logon ka kaam hain bolna... 😊 I'm used to bashing because my favorite star is Salman Khan and literally every 2nd comment made at him is negative but my blood absolutely boils whenever people bash Elli. Usne kissi ka kya bigada... I agree Salman is promoting her a lot but she got her first film on her own merit - Salman didn't even know her then. Anyways, yes, bashers toh aayenge aur bahut post karenge - aur kar bhi kya sakte hain... haters kum fans zyaada... πŸ˜† Yes, everyone should keep the positivity alive so she knows that there are people who love her and really care for her. But also everything boils over some day so if she's stuck in controversy today, tomorrow it could be gone. 😊
And yes, I hope so too and I hope the future works in favour of Elli-Salman (and their fans πŸ˜†) 😊

I also don't want ElliSa dream to be crushed. Really that's upto them. Whenever I see Daisy with Salman, omg I really get pissed off. I can bet there is no other person than our gem Elli. 
If God has made salman wait for so many years, then it has to be for our Elli (I hope so). But who am I to take the call? It has to be them. Hope their friendship and rapport develop ( in case it's not Daisy). 
In my life I have never been such a crazy fan of a Jodi like this.( even when salman dated Katrina) .
Hope the wishes and best wishes of their fans will bring them together.
BeingChevi thumbnail

I also don't want ElliSa dream to be crushed. Really that's upto them. Whenever I see Daisy with Salman, omg I really get pissed off. I can bet there is no other person than our gem Elli. 
If God has made salman wait for so many years, then it has to be for our Elli (I hope so). But who am I to take the call? It has to be them. Hope their friendship and rapport develop ( in case it's not Daisy). 
In my life I have never been such a crazy fan of a Jodi like this.( even when salman dated Katrina) .
Hope the wishes and best wishes of their fans will bring them together.

That's the best attitude to have towards this - so we don't have too high expectations and get hurt in the end. 😊 Media bahut cheezein twist karte hain toh even we cannot be sure when it's news that we want to hear - eg. positive news about Elli-Salman. Aakhir unke zindagi hain aur wahi hoga jo Salman aur Elli chahe 😊 Humare chahne se humara pyaar zaroor dikhta hain but ultimately it's their call 😊 Main abhi sohne jaa rahi hoon... goodnight to you πŸ€—