Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sundarapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: priyaramnath84

Already we are confused. OMG.. How come Daisy? I am already confused. Now Daisy... Now again I will start fitting Daisy in the article. 😭😭😭😭

Are yaar, again I will get confused. Now I will start thinking deeply that Daisy attended Xmas party and not Elli. God please save us from such articles. I really want it to be ElliSa, but the article is sooo confusing any name fits into it.. Daisy, Kangna...
 the author is really gonna get confused reading our suggestions.

I really want ElliSa to bond well and I wanna see them onscreen and offscreen (eve though it's not in our hands)

Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ellisafan

No daisy no kangana just think about elli this forum is all about ellsa so plz don't bring anybody else  Think positive😊

well said πŸ‘
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Elli has that beautiful glow in her face. Aw! She's so cute :)

And Salman is not dating Kangna or Daisy just to be clear ;)
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Apparently Elli is said to be performing in every stage show of Salman's charity - Via Twitter ;)
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Apparently Elli is said to be performing in every stage show of Salman's charity - Via Twitter ;)

Thank u Palki.. I was fighting since so long that there is nothing between Salman-Daisy or Salman-Kangana.. but 😭 it's only Elli Elli Elli.. πŸ˜ƒ
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ellisafan

Whoever wrote this articles must be jealous with elli and salman chemistry.. No daisy shah in salman's life and kangana she used to date Aditya pancholi so who ever wrote this articles me like to say tere mu pay😑

This article does point to Kangna and Elli but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true 😊 Anyways topic ko drop karo... koi fayda nahin hain because Daisy, Kangna, Elli - they all fit πŸ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chevi

This article does point to Kangna and Elli but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true 😊 Anyways topic ko drop karo... koi fayda nahin hain because Daisy, Kangna, Elli - they all fit πŸ˜†

the news writer must have been bored so he collected infos of all the girls and den accumulated the common factors and put it in the article...
lol what a night it was...
the news writer created some super confusion

Anky_Ghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

oye ello ello..tum ElliSa k fan ho ki nahi??😲 Daisy Kangana all fit with Salman!!! bechare Salman k sath kisiko v jud rahe ho..😭 Salman will look perfect with one n only Elli.. none else..  being a true ElliSa we should not get diverted..now we can't see Salman-Elli so often like BB,hence we r confused what's going on in their life but I still remember those days of BB7 and Salman-Elli scenes..till the finale..I have never seen Salman to behave that way with any other girl..so,now u decide πŸ˜‰ n I am quite sure they r very much in touch 😊
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

oye ello ello..tum ElliSa k fan ho ki nahi??😲 Daisy Kangana all fit with Salman!!! bechare Salman k sath kisiko v jud rahe ho..😭 Salman will look perfect with one n only Elli.. none else..  being a true ElliSa we should not get diverted..now we can't see Salman-Elli so often like BB,hence we r confused what's going on in their life but I still remember those days of BB7 and Salman-Elli scenes..till the finale..I have never seen Salman to behave that way with any other girl..so,now u decide πŸ˜‰ n I am quite sure they r very much in touch 😊

anky she didnt say  these girls will fit with sallu..she said these girls fit in the article πŸ˜³
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
daisy was in ganesh utsav too with salman's family