Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Chevi

Challo baat khattam kar dete hain... I think woh hi best hain πŸ˜†
I'm extremely happy at the moment knowing that Elli is special to Salman and they do have a friendship going on. Mere liye woh bhi kaafi hain because Salman cares for his friends a lot... 😊
PS. I would like to thank Mr Dilliwaley and Sanu ji's comments for grounding me a little πŸ˜†

Thanx chevi , always ready to put some holes in your SHIPings πŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Thanx chevi , always ready to put some holes in your SHIPings πŸ˜†

I know and I appreciate that oddly πŸ˜† But I will continue shipping them till my last breath πŸ˜‰
Crazy_bee thumbnail
I swear I am not commenting on that article 🀣

All i wanna say is..if Salman Khan is seeing (in love with) someone, why is he openly flirting with, drooling over, fighting with gauhar jaan on national television for Elli Avram.

#BREAKING; He is single πŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysha

I swear I am not commenting on that article 🀣

All i wanna say is..if Salman Khan is seeing (in love with) someone, why is he openly flirting with, drooling over, fighting with gauhar jaan on national television for Elli Avram.

#BREAKING; He is single πŸ˜†

#BoycottMiddayArticle

Even most people in the BollywoodForum say they wish this news came from a more reliable source πŸ˜†

Crazy_bee thumbnail
Khuda ke liye let me enjoy last nights pics πŸ˜†

#BoycottMiddayArticle
Kulsoom87 thumbnail
more than kangana and salman I think its daisy and salman
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kulsoom87

more than kangana and salman I think its daisy and salman

oh no pls...not one more...we  are not able to solve one riddle and u r giving us more options.. Edited by niksidfan - 10 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
my last conclusion.
if media is aware of elli's past relationship den its elli dey are talking about

because if u conside kangana ,i dnt think the party thing matches...in which recent party of salman's was kangana given more attention which made people beleive dey were couple? if dat was the case den a report wud have surely come out
in all the recent parties dat salman threw, kangana didnt attend any one of dose if the media are right and i think if she had attended den she wont have attended wearing burkha 
in the contrary similar things came up about elli and salman dat how she was given special attention and she even loved it and guest were bound to turn heads for it...

i  guess evn the person who wrote this article wud be confused  about whom he has written once he reads the forum postsπŸ˜†
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

oh no pls...not one more...we  are not able to solve one riddle and u r giving us more options..

Already we are confused. OMG.. How come Daisy? I am already confused. Now Daisy... Now again I will start fitting Daisy in the article. 😭😭😭😭
niksidfan thumbnail
salman rightly says..."i m single and i m enjoying having a blast" πŸ˜³
he has so many girls around him